Leeching

"Hey what do i do?"
Pagan

Leeching

Post by Pagan »

Lot of talk about leeching

I think there ar two types of leeching

The person who never does quests and begs to be leeched every second
this i do find irritating as they dont make any effort to improve by themselves.

Now the other type i guess is like me ( i think lol)

I have done lots and lots of quest killing olgecs harpy kumanons kumadons moulecs paraks ect etc

Each quest can be expensive , to top up hp and mp now cost me 35K, and some quest i do i need to top up some times over 10 times to finish it
for that i get 10k money and 15k exp and spend about 350k

so it is hard on the old cash and sometimes frustrating killing 100 olgocs lol, more worse when some "mage" tell you to leave or die ...........

So when some "asks" me leech, as i never "beg" i do take a trip to S1

1, i get good exp
2. i can make a bit of cash but not a lot
3. makes a nice change from bashing olgoc lol
4 i get fit by running a lot hehehehe

So i think there is a happy balance.

I do party in quests with other people but if the dont have the same quest I dont think the quest items drop so much then.

Anyway, a big thanks to all the people who have chatted and helped me, its is greatly appreciated.

What i would like to see is a list of rare scrolls does any one want to write it up ??
i hate to sell a rare scroll for 50k lol.. which i nearly did hehehe

take care all and have fun

Wolfcub lvl 42
dredpker

Post by dredpker »

THE RARITY OF SCROLLS IS ACTUALLY DETERMINED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCES [SAD LEECHERS NEVER KNOW DAT COZ THEY LEECH 24x7].

SO MAKING A LIST OF THEM IS QUITE A DIFFICULT TASK.

I'D SAY U KEEP POSTING SCROLLS U FIND AND WE CAN HELP U OUT IN SELLING THEM.

8) 8) 8)
Bellona
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Post by Bellona »

Ya Wolf, thats the best way to sell your scroll... Set up a post in market square & Dred or Rex or someone will let u know the approx price for it. Plus that way interested parties can get in touch with you also.... or atleast those who read the forums...

That way you wont sell rare scrolls for 50K :D :D
4 i get fit by running a lot hehehehe
:lol: :lol: you will probably be the fittest warrior in A3 :lol: :lol:
Pagan

Post by Pagan »

To give an example a person asked me to level them up yesterday ... yes me the noob hahahah

I told that person to do some quest`s ........they asked how to do them ?? so i told that person to talk to npc`s, they then asked what is the best quest ? so i replied you can check the experience you get by reading quest details.......

I asked that person what level they are at ?

the reply was 21 ( a mage)

So this person i guess has been in C1 since started playing and never yet killed a single creep to get to level 21.

Now I am not having a go at this person but........as the game allows it to happen

Why don`t the game designers make it that you need a certain amount of "Lore" before you can increase your level. hence making people do a few quests ??

Not sure what enjoyment there is being in C1 to get to level 21 heheheh

Ok guys scrolls

I know a few people have requested information on rare scrolls

How about some one write the top 10 rare scrolls ??........ plzzzzzzz lol

Lastly another funny thing happened a guy threatened to pk me in a nice way lol, he did ask if he could kill me and was saying plz ........

So i was a bit nervous lol and had my finger on F8 to escape .. but he never did kill me.

He seen me in the town and then gave me an awesome spear for free !!!!!!

I did say thank you very much hehehehe

Any way time to kill kumamons (120) have done this twice now but it good exp...... poor kumamoms i think they not like me lol

Wolfcub
dredpker

Post by dredpker »

HA HA HA

DUDE MAGE SCROLLS THAT DROP FROM C3 AT DAMN RARE!!!

PLUS ARCHER SCROLLS!!

HK SCROLLS LIKE REVERSE CURE, NECTEN 2, HOLYWEAPON 1 N 2, SHIELD 1 ARE ALSO RARE!!!

8) 8) 8)
Gfdgdfgdgdf

Post by Gfdgdfgdgdf »

hmm a list of rare scrolls as of my knowledge im not too sure of this
VERY RARE
-shield-1
-hw-1,hw-2
-necten2
-stigma -1
-sedematare-1
-lightening cruise-1
-scant-1
-soul slasher-1

(archers im not too sure, warriors don have tht many rare crolls till the later stages)

QUITE RARE SCROLLS
-fire field-1
-ultimate whistle-1
-strip blast-1
-fury of thor-1
-bommerang cutter-1
-sweet home-1
-foreside-1

thas all i know bradley
Pagan

Post by Pagan »

Hey thats great many thanks. hope to make some money if i find and oh my bank manager says thanks too hehheheh
Gfdgdfgdgdf

Post by Gfdgdfgdgdf »

lolz ur welcome
dredpker

Post by dredpker »

SB 1 I DON'T THINK IS THAT RARE!

I GOT 2 I THINK :P

PLUS SCROLLS FROM FOLKVANGAR LIKE KETURA 2 AND FIRE FIELD 3 ARE ALSO RARE!

THE WHOLE OF ARCHER SCROLLS LIKE LIGHTNING ARROW, THUNDERARROW N FLAME ARROW ARE ALSO RARE! RARE IN THE SENSE THAT ARCHERS CANNOT HUNT THESE MONSTERS AT LOW LEVELS!

THEN MIRAGE 1, CHASER 1, HOLY WHISPER 1 ARE ALSO RARE ONES!

8) 8)
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

Actually..the whole reason some scrolls are rare is:
LAZY MOFO NOOBS DON'T EVER DO ANY QUESTS!! SIT AT LINSEN ALL THE TIME AND KEEP BEGGING FOR LVL UP! :evil:

Sometimes for timepass, I go to the low lvl maps-Vemerden, Fairmode, Elkenver, Folkvangar, R1, C2.
NEVER will I find anyone hunting here. The poor creeps on these maps are dying out of boredom and lust (no archers/mages to ogle) cos nobody goes there!!
Instead, u have PK carnivals in C1, where noobs come whining about how they lost 20% xp to pking. Go level up by questing u lazy *censored*, you go there just to leech, then u *censored* well deserve to be pked. :evil:
S1 is fuller than a railway platform during holiday season.

Naturally if all are too lazy to hunt in lower maps and find scrolls, some enterprising soul has get rich by finding em!