36%
Mage
27%
Archer
9%

Total votes: 11

Ruchirkc

Post by Ruchirkc »

yaawn nope warriors suck at pvp when it comes to battling a same lvl hk...after bor hks can win easily against warriors of same lvl...
Bhalo
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Post by Bhalo »

Y the hell is it so tough for u guyz to accept that any char can by a really strong character in pvp???? :evil:

U say that after bor any Hk can beat a same lvl Warrior well so tell me wat happns when A warrior gets Cruise????? ITs pure elemental dmg that rips thru Bor (which increases basic def and not ele def).

Now u will say that the hk will use reduce will heal and hit etc etc..... then its better u say (just as ritual said) that if a hk uses skills efficiently then he can defeat a warrior rather than saying that.....
yaawn nope warriors suck at pvp when it comes to battling a same lvl hk...after bor hks can win easily against warriors of same lvl...
Think abt it :roll: :wink:
Ruchirkc

Post by Ruchirkc »

well warriors dont have any skill lke reduce or warat so even after cruise the hk can easily remove the cruise while the warrior cannot remove the hk's bor...and yeah if u forgot warriors get cruise at 120 so hk gets karna at 120 too...so karna aacts like cruise for the hk ( i know cruise raises elemental dmg more than karna but still). What i said wasnt wrong...Offcourse if an hk decides to tank then he'll loose..
Rodies

Post by Rodies »

Hi Guys
:)
This Post can never End.
It has been a long topic. I use to read forums regularly, and i hv seen tht most of the players like the players which they play or which they would like to become. :!:
Everyone will gv examples of each other, and everyone will say tht this one is good in def / attck and all :roll:
While everyone knows tht every char has some features in them and every one is well balanced in their job dont they :P :wink:
Warriros = Melee
Hks = Melee/ Skills
Mages = Elem
Archers = Range
And everyone is good coz i hv seen most of players of low lvl to high lvl who can play well and who cant :twisted:
So i wont say tht this char is best and this one is bad :?

Coolblood = Spear Warrior :) :wink: :wink:

[quote][/quote]
Karinapower
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Post by Karinapower »

dude coolblood u couldnt even kill me with ur g7 spear while i was using g5 stuffs plain and no options on my set, well i m not trying to show u down but just trying to show that the brain behind the charcater really matter a lot. as far as hks are concerned warriors with cruise 3 can tear apart hks with bor,

guess what i saw darksoul dying in 1 shot from suhana they were checking damage i think but that actually became a bit harsh for darksoul.
Smartvishal
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Smartvishal »

WARRIOR THE BEST!!!

:twisted: :twisted:
U DONT KNOW ME IN REAL ..WHO I AM ..SO BE CAREFULL!!!

IGN=YUDHISTER-THE BEST SWORD WARRIOR

Pkmasterr

Warrior is Best man!!

Post by Pkmasterr »

yup Warrior Roxx :)
it Always Rox till Epi-1 to all Epi :o
:x

BUT WHICH IS BEST ?
AXE :o SPEAR :x Sword :roll:
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

All characters are equally strong. You just need to know how to handle the situation.

But amongst the warriors, Spear has the upper hand because the amazing Episode 4 skills.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Frengie

Post by Frengie »

Guys the most powerful character is only and only mage. No can can defeat a mage. Other all characters are nooooooobbbb. 8) 8) 8)
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

Bah!
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?