[Discussion] Us Or Them?

Anything and everything!
Duhyou
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

[Discussion] Us Or Them?

Post by Duhyou »

Dont mind the title. I had to keep something. So I did that.

@ Mod Foog

Well, Dude, If you really exist and not a fake ID by the GM's ...Am making a Decent discussion here. I'll try and keep it clean. You participate in too.

@ Others

Dont spam. Anyone who spams here, I'll seriously DDOS your system. Am not kiddin you.

TOPIC:

You guys wanted to discuss about Gm's takin cash and all here naa? Well, discuss it here and keep it clean.

-- Arthas.

P.S.1: I'll join in later. I kinda have to hit it right now.
P.S.2: If this thread goes - you job goes - Diablo am talkin to you. Am being patient. Dont even think about taking advantage of that.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Irritated

Post by Irritated »

all i can say is there is a 1 sided bias inclined towards some players.
Naaraku

Post by Naaraku »

well cash or not GMS have helped a LOT i mean a LOT for all their friends in almost all the cases.ex .CARL

well NPC characters playing and continued to play even after the testing period was done.i myself played one of those characters not so much late which was then deleted.Wakiza mainly he has favoured Temoz alone i mean all GM chars have favoured Temoz alone.Warman ,Dredreck ,Wakiza ,Killer all of them....thats why they released Sexy sam who was also from Temoz i guess...

if cash is all they want ask GMS to post their accounts,no problem in transferring for a work to be done........They told for my previous post that they wil review their item retrieval policy and revert back,but as we all know if GMS say that they wil take more than a year to get back......

Money can speak a lot than words.... :twisted: :twisted:
Kazlmartoh
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Post by Kazlmartoh »

Hi all,

I jus wanted to say that we r paying fr this game, they aint doing ne charity fr us. So we have every right to get reply for wat we ask for ,
indeed we r paying for tat. I hope tat this will be the last day from which we get those irrate one-liners and noobish replies from the guides.
am bored of the one liner mail to a3support.

regards,
A player fr better A3
Kazlmartoh
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Post by Kazlmartoh »

Hi all,

I jus wanted to say that we r paying fr this game, they aint doing ne charity fr us. So we have every right to get reply for wat we ask for ,
indeed we r paying for tat. I hope tat this will be the last day from which we get those irrate one-liners and noobish replies from the guides.
am bored of the one liner mail to a3support.

regards,
A player fr better A3
crazyfreaks12

Post by crazyfreaks12 »

@ Bacardi

i am completely satisfied with ur view!! Well rather than deleting our posts..and locking them..y dun the Gms reply patiently n clear all doubts...

they juz cm ..One-Liner..thn Off!! :x
Kiz

Post by Kiz »

1) I have been asking moddy and GM for a valid explanation as to why the threads were deleted, and till now i have got none. Something is fishy.

2) Why does diablo always come up with stupid one-liners which fail to satisfy our doubts?
a) He has low IQ?
b) he cannot type cause his fingers are numb?
c) he doesn't give a shyt about players?[most obvious]
d) he cannot type in english(needs english tuitions)

The reason I pose this question is, when players come up with such elaborate explanations about their case and they go through all the trouble posting it here why the fusk does he give one line replies? Atleast try to make ur shytty replies more explanative, this will stop players from posting multiple topics and will restrain players from spamming.

3) Why is there bias against some players? Dont dodge this question, cause there are a fusk lot of examples wherein GMs have done this and like i have mentioned before i dont wanna bring in specific cases and make this a personal flame zone.

4) Why is there such lags and sucky events and GMs are hardly obliging to player requests?

5) Why dont U PPL REPLY? U got no answers? or u got no Balls to face the players?

6) As for the in-game guides, well seriously either remove them or make them more efficient, people dont need sucky guides. The guides have not changed even after repeated protests by players. Is this some kind of a joke? A mockery?

I would like a reply for each of these questions. Mod Foog, GMs dont do their jobs, atleast can u give a valid reply for my questions? Dont dodge them calling em baseless and shyt like that, if u cannot give a satisfactory reply, then dont reply at all.
Last edited by Kiz on Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~MadJax
Greatshop

Post by Greatshop »

Well !!! this is paid game and we need services for that. According to me the services are way bad when compared to even private servers, which are free.

And I agree with Jaxy completely. Atleast they should give a satisfactory answer. We are fcking paying for this game and ought to get a clarification for whatever we want to know.

Its time Sify should act and throw out the current staff of A3 and start recruiting new people as they dont know even the "C" of customer service. The guys which are working currently are useless.

I have never received a positive reply from them.. Even if you ask a simple question, they tend to answer that in a negative attitude.

And beleive me, I have compiled all the replies/information in the forum here and as well as email interactions sent to me. I am going to send the same to SIFY President... CEO.. for sure

Just remember.. not only Kids play this game.. Some people who can act againt you are also active in this game.
Naaraku

Post by Naaraku »

Well i Demand to know the next escalating authourity other than the GMS so we can take some hacking issues seriously.

It's ur duty now to give the escalation matrix noobss other than the Chuppeeed GMS
Imba

Post by Imba »

Well in all aspects of life there is protocol followed to file our complaints and make people listen to us........ like for example in a college if a student got some problem in hostel , he lodges a complain wid hostel warden , if he is not satisfied wid warden's efforts then he can go to college's principal if principal's efforts doesnt satisfies him he can go to college's director board or college's commity still if he thinks his voice is being unheared he can go to university's vice-chacellor , chancellor etc etc. let me take 1 more example if there is any crime the case is first reported to lower courts(bein district or sessions court) if a victim is not satisfied wid lower courts judgement he can appeal to higher court and then to supreme court and the nto president of India..
But here in A3 there is no protocol being followed , if a players gets some problem he reports to GMs or a3support or even in Forums and wat he gets in reply are bloody 1 liners , now where that player must go so that his voice is heared ?
If we post and ask something genuine here MODfoog always tries to curtain it .
GMs partial attitude against some players hints at there money mongoring business.
GMs giving penalties of stripping a player of his Complete set of items and super shues and returning a naked character hints at ongoing selling in-game items for real-cash market.
GMs failing to awnser to players queries and MODfoog making it sure that players dont discuss about such things hints at they are hiding facts from players.

The thing which amazes me most is the GMs taking away player's in-game items and super shues , GMs have you ever played this game ?Do you know how hard is to make all those items ? and how much time does it takes to get those items ? wats the point of continuing the game for a person if he gets a naked character back and thus GMs forces a person to quit the game .
One day will come when only GMs will be playing A3 cuz all players must have quitted due to their ongoing player-unfriendly tactis.
Sharkey ( curruently playing )
Ex-Cheter ( Quitted @ 157 lvl on 18 Aug 07)
Ex-Guinsoo ( Quitted @ 145 lvl on 31 Dec 06)
KH - Spartans (Q)
Search : " Akhil AB jalandhar" on Orkut ......