Understanding compensation pending new updates

Anything and everything!
Jaimie
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Understanding compensation pending new updates

Post by Jaimie »

As per the annoucement on website.

I understand that we will be compensated for CP with 7 days and 14 days respectively given the players who have 100k and 200k points.

I'm not sure how the math works as collecting 100k CP takes about 6 months or more including questing bossing notwithstanding costs Rs 500/- for each month and compensating with Rs 150/-.

Just a thought that we should be compensated with something more than just pins.
Falconer
Class: Archer

Re: Understanding compensation pending new updates

Post by Falconer »

Dear GM,

For player s who have 1k to 20k CP. My humble suggestion is one gold gift box for each 1k CP.

Thanks in advance
Eventgm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Eventgm »

Jaimie wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:29 pm As per the annoucement on website.

I understand that we will be compensated for CP with 7 days and 14 days respectively given the players who have 100k and 200k points.

I'm not sure how the math works as collecting 100k CP takes about 6 months or more including questing bossing notwithstanding costs Rs 500/- for each month and compensating with Rs 150/-.

Just a thought that we should be compensated with something more than just pins.
We do acknowledge the hardwork of the players involved in gathering the Contribution Points during the testing season. Hence, we have decided to carry forward a percentage of their present Contribution Points to the next season. Players with less than 100k CP will have 5% of their present Contribution Points carry forwarded to the next season and players with more than or equal to 100k CP will have 10% of their present Contribution Points carry forwarded to the next season.
Best Regards,
Event[GM]
Jaimie
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Jaimie »

Attachments
Wait.jpg
Darkraiderz
Class: Mage