Temozians are cheaters!

Anything and everything!
Hellbound

Temozians are cheaters!

Post by Hellbound »

Temoz ka autopotter with auto TP usage exposed. Almost all the a5's of Temoz are using this software for mercy parties as well as wars. Its really shameful and I rather say I lost all the respect for my fellow opponents. If you use these kind of software's for advantage and then fight in-spite of being over numbered - its shameful ! You get auto dced or auto tp when your pots become 0.
I am rather skeptical, Impulsive char with g9.5 weapons took the risk and used this kind of software without thinking of any consequences? It can be because of only 2 reasons -
a) he thinks GMs are not that smart to catch him using 3rd party software or buggs.
b) he thinks Ghosh is there to protect all his & his friends wrong doings as its been the case in the past.

So this confirm's this the same potter which Gdmang used and was caught.

We do not want any punishment because we are fed up off buggs and unfair advantage to Temoz time and again. But atleast I request GMSTORM to acknowledge this. Accept that his proves that he used this software. Issue a 1 day ban atleast so that everyone remembers that he was banned for using software and from next time they do not use it.
I hope this new client updates solves all the problems but my fellow temoz opponents, you have lost all credibility. We feel cheated all this while.

PS - in the video it is clearly understood Impulsive was kept AFK in c2 map. We came started hitting him, knowing the char will get tped after his pots become 0. Then we enter to temoz map and showed that the char got tped and not dced.

IGN - Zed
Sorry If I have fcked U in game!!! Yes I have :wink:.
Cretan
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Re: Temozians are cheaters!

Post by Cretan »

Hellbound wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:07 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk1R-WH ... SS7kPCqJTQ

Temoz ka autopotter with auto TP usage exposed. Almost all the a5's of Temoz are using this software for mercy parties as well as wars. Its really shameful and I rather say I lost all the respect for my fellow opponents. If you use these kind of software's for advantage and then fight in-spite of being over numbered - its shameful ! You get auto dced or auto tp when your pots become 0.
I am rather skeptical, Impulsive char with g9.5 weapons took the risk and used this kind of software without thinking of any consequences? It can be because of only 2 reasons -
a) he thinks GMs are not that smart to catch him using 3rd party software or buggs.
b) he thinks Ghosh is there to protect all his & his friends wrong doings as its been the case in the past.

So this confirm's this the same potter which Gdmang used and was caught.

We do not want any punishment because we are fed up off buggs and unfair advantage to Temoz time and again. But atleast I request GMSTORM to acknowledge this. Accept that his proves that he used this software. Issue a 1 day ban atleast so that everyone remembers that he was banned for using software and from next time they do not use it.
I hope this new client updates solves all the problems but my fellow temoz opponents, you have lost all credibility. We feel cheated all this while.

PS - in the video it is clearly understood Impulsive was kept AFK in c2 map. We came started hitting him, knowing the char will get tped after his pots become 0. Then we enter to temoz map and showed that the char got tped and not dced.

IGN - Zed
Big shame! What else could be expected of this cheapo ? Beg others for characters, use bugs and 3rd party softwares for undue advantage and bark to hide identity!

With love,
C R E T A N
Derpina
Town: Temoz

Post by Derpina »

Not every temozians are cheaters.
its a mistake by saying Temozians are cheaters..
you should have reported directly the char name. who did it.
even i am from Temoz.
i don't do such things.
NOT ALL TEMOZIANS ARE CHEATERS.
Feeling BAD after watching that youtube video :(

THANK YOU
Cocainee

Post by Cocainee »

@Gmstorm why are you not replying sir? :cry:
Management will lose credibility if this topic is left like this. GMs need to speak on this. Very sad what is happening. That Krail guy tanks 6 people on non dex because of this, now all matter understood. :shock: :(
Cretan

Post by Cretan »

Game masters please check this video posted by Borninsane himself. We are not talking about damage or bugs or any unfair advantage but check the way Borninsane’s potter is working i.e the rate of potting and how quickly the pots are getting drained. This guy is doing a 1 vs 1 ND match in map, while tanking he is opening his inventory, taking out larcs/candies, shifting his weapon from inventory to weapon slot, rotating his screen.. it’s like he is in so much ease and absolute surity that he won’t die due to the damage except when pots get over. His hands are literally free.
Anyways, I know Temozians will abuse me, call me coward or post comments like cry cry. But everyone has realized now that GMs allow them to use potting software which allows them to pot crazily and puts them in advantage. For e.g. The previous video posted in which Impulsive was using the potting software, he gets auto tp which is not possible without the use of potting software. What else proof do GMs need to take action? They are just scared temoz will protest, but they have to stop using these kind of software’s. It takes no expertise in creating a autopot autotp software and use it and I am pretty sure our GMs and technical team are very able to find and spot people who use such software’s, but then why are they not taking action or acknowledging that these people are using software.
All the updates and stuffs won’t matter till the game is fair. You cannot allow certain people to use potting software. It is a child’s play for GM to know and take action. Players using any stuff like this should be afraid before even thinking to use such things. Hope any of the Game masters see sense in this post and finally do something correct.
Evillwithin
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Evillwithin »

[/quote]
Cretan wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:20 pm

Game masters please check this video posted by Borninsane himself. We are not talking about damage or bugs or any unfair advantage but check the way Borninsane’s potter is working i.e the rate of potting and how quickly the pots are getting drained. This guy is doing a 1 vs 1 ND match in map, while tanking he is opening his inventory, taking out larcs/candies, shifting his weapon from inventory to weapon slot, rotating his screen.. it’s like he is in so much ease and absolute surity that he won’t die due to the damage except when pots get over. His hands are literally free.
Anyways, I know Temozians will abuse me, call me coward or post comments like cry cry. But everyone has realized now that GMs allow them to use potting software which allows them to pot crazily and puts them in advantage. For e.g. The previous video posted in which Impulsive was using the potting software, he gets auto tp which is not possible without the use of potting software. What else proof do GMs need to take action? They are just scared temoz will protest, but they have to stop using these kind of software’s. It takes no expertise in creating a autopot autotp software and use it and I am pretty sure our GMs and technical team are very able to find and spot people who use such software’s, but then why are they not taking action or acknowledging that these people are using software.
All the updates and stuffs won’t matter till the game is fair. You cannot allow certain people to use potting software. It is a child’s play for GM to know and take action. Players using any stuff like this should be afraid before even thinking to use such things. Hope any of the Game masters see sense in this post and finally do something correct.
Lets start the school !

How many hands does human have ?
2 hands

How many fingers does ur hand have ?
5fingers on each hand .!

I hope that coaching made simpler to understand
Roxana
Class: Mage

Post by Roxana »

are free frag...better you come 1 vs 1 and provide the video how your potting in 1 vs 1...let us see how u gonna pot....bhai tu left and right hand dono se pot karte kya....tu konsa govt school mai pada tu....bache tara rona mat...
Violaa

Post by Violaa »

This guy reminds me of Rahul Gandhi...
If U want Death to come to u Painlessly, Look into my eyes, U will die a Painless DEATH -- DEATHGOD !!
Axer
Class: Warrior

Post by Axer »

Potting rate? ahh, bro, do you know what is the current potting rate of server? If yes please let us know.
OPENING INVENTORY WHILE TANKING- Cretan, While tanking people usually use 1 and f1, is it so big work to press a key 'D'? And normal people use their Left hands to pot and Right hand to rotate the screen, bring out candies and other items. I THINK YOU USE YOUR BOTH HANDS TO POT. #ZERO GAMEPLAY.
Don't mind but please can you tell us from how long are you playing a3india? Because rotating screen and bringing larcs out is very big work for you people.

"he gets auto tp which is not possible without the use of potting software."
HOW YOU KNOW THIS, WITHOUT USING POTTING SOFTWARE IMPOSSIBLE TO TP. I NEVER SAW ANYTHING LIKE THAT TILL NOW, BUT I CAN FEEL THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS VERY WELL THAT'S WHY YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT. CRETAN BRO EVER USED THAT SOFTWARE??? :?: