Powerplay Event Timing

Anything and everything!
Poisionarrow
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Powerplay Event Timing

Post by Poisionarrow »

Hello Gmstorm,
This is an earnest request to change the timings of powerplay event. 10-12 slot often delay’s war. Moreover after powerplay event we do not get time and active participation for normal wars.
Thankyou!
Redchillie
Class: Holy Knight

Re: Powerplay Event Timing

Post by Redchillie »

Yes GMs please oblige our request.
15+ aura5's are online from Temoz and not even 10 from Quanato. Its useless to fight against so many extra players in powerplay and if we do not participate those stupid people abuse us badly, thinking it will provoke us. Normal wars will be more fun. In-fact there should be a different map for powerplay or a map with no TP skill because like we saw all the temoz are on autopotter software with auto tp. Powerplay timings should be changed immediately. Who will wait till midnight 12 everyday to do a proper and fair war. Next day office attend nahi karna kya? lol
Evillwithin
Town: Temoz

Post by Evillwithin »

15+ aura5's are online from Temoz and not even 10 from Quanato.
LOL !!
Powerplay timings should be changed immediately. Who will wait till midnight 12 everyday to do a proper and fair war. Next day office attend nahi karna kya? lol
Haan bhai tere liye hi to players and GMs baithe hain. Tu jo bolega wahi to hoga.

What's the purpose behind this post?

I don't understand how normal wars would be fun. Hardly anyone dies during normal wars. Almost everybody knows how to pot and TP at the right moment.
Quanato plays too much defensive. I think you people need to up your game during aura powerplay. You always ask to fight in equal numbers. We deliberately have to request our players not to come for war (Tharcher shifted to Quanato for the same reason). Even after entertaining you guys so much, you still cry on forums.

I know why you guys want a normal war, it's surely because of the recent client update. GMs are doing their bit to address the game issues. I would request GMs to conduct some events and introduce new updates rather than addressing these stupid requests.

Also, time and again, these people say that we will leave the game if this doesn't happen, that doesn't happen. I think this adversely affects the morale of other players. It is almost like a bunch of fcktards are trying to influence the entire game. I think people in Quanato should throw away such people as these people are spoiling the game.
There are a bunch of good people in Quanato who come for war daily and play fair & square. Without naming them, I would like to appreciate them for their spirit of game.
Jhanshi

Post by Jhanshi »

@Evillwithin ha ha ha ha ha !
ooooo bhaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii roya roya..

If you ban any of our chars without justification and expect us to accept the harshness - we feel disappointed !!

What happened last night? Sweetaish made a public shout - aand chahiye kitna bada ho jaye laand ki niche hi rahega after your beloved Borninsane got ticket like a dog - someone got so pissed off he banned the Sweetaish char? Bhai itna hi ego main lagta toh war karne mat aaya karo. You chat banned me for 2 days I accept it with humility.. I wrote Mad*rchod in the heat of the moment after killing Borninsane who shouts all sorts of nonsense about someone's family members and appearance. Please talk sense - WE tolerate 0 bullshit !
We have already kicked retards like Maverickxxx/Sexysam/Sexymunni/Borninsane from Quanato to help Temozians to get some frags. Tharcher came to Quanato because there is some internal fight in your group. So please do not spin the topic like you let others leave temoz and join Quanato.

Plus get it straight you moron, no one cries about leaving game and stuff. We know how hard GMs work to run the server. We love the server equally. We pay, purchase pins and actively play with the rules. We say we wont enter for wars if partiality is shown towards one group of players. If some words of fun after war provoke you guys so much that you ban the character, we do not want to do wars then.

PS - For every driver or kala jamun or using someone's wife name there is a Nutties/Ghosdik/Hawaldar.
If writing Nutties or Ghosdike bans our character then there is some problem with the guy who is banning us and not banning temozians. Please stop temozians from abusing and calling out by bad names. Do not ruin the server for some bad ego. Some people really work hard and love the server. Let them play a fair game.

<3 Zed
Jhanshi

Post by Jhanshi »

Just one more thing regarding the topic -

I completely agree with @Evillwithin on one thing ! Please do not change the event timing. We are fine with everything Gmstorm decides. Introduce new events and stuffs. There is no fun in normal wars, the entire temoz uses auto potter and auto tp when HP gets 0.
Psycosmos

Post by Psycosmos »

True. They abuse children too not just family or wife. Specifically lookingmage. Gm wont care because its all about partiality. None took action for when i complained about lookingmage. Sent them screenshots of daybreak and lookingmage. This isnt the future of a3india
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Gmstorm »

Change will be incorporated in the upcoming update.
[GM]Storm