Start Your Bids Here.Eventgm wrote: ↑Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:12 pmRules for qualifying yourself to bid the auctioned items:
BID STARTING COST FOR ALL 3 ITEMS: Rs.500
MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM BID INCREMENT: Rs.100
You have to bid for the subject items in the Forum itself. The closing time for the bid shall be on 07/10/2019 23:59:59 Hrs IST. After the expiry of that time, no bid shall be entertained.
01. The Bid shall start with the minimum amount of Rs. 500 and should be increased by the minimum and maximum bid amount of Rs.100 Only. If anyone skips the increment shall be disqualified.
02. Unlimited Bids are allowed from a specific user. (Eg. My BID #1: Rs.700, My BID #2: Rs.1200 etc)
03. The auction winner will be given the item in-game by the GMs after collecting the bid amount.
04. If the current winner fails to pay the Bid amount and claim the item; their account will be penalized and then the item will be given to the second-highest Bidder (on his bid amount).
05. No Flaming on this topic. If anything else is posted other than the BIDs shall be viewed seriously by the Gamemasters.
06. The winner shall provide his Identity Proof to Claim the Prized Item.
07. If you are under 18 years of age, please seek your parent's permission before participating in this auction.
08. The prized item of the auction will be not for resale. You cannot sell it in Real Cash again. Doing it may lead to permanent confiscation of the prized item.
Start Bidding and make sure to follow all the rules. I would also request players to keep an eye on bidders who do not follow the rules. Use the report post option to report the BID or you can PM EventGM in the forum/Guidefury in-game.
Anything and everything!
My offer for Grahsat is 700rs
My Bid Rs.800
My Bid: 900
My Bid: 1000
My Bid: 1100
My Bid: 1300
My Bid: 1200
My bid: 1400