Venomevil
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Re: Dussehra Special Auction Event

Post by Venomevil » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:19 pm

Eventgm wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:59 pm
Dear Players,

On the eve of Dussehra (Vijayadasami), we have decided to conduct an auction event to enable players buy the following:

1. Grahsat Level 10 (Max Ele) 30% Mounted
2. Illmar Level 10 (Max Ele) 30% Mounted
3. An Aura 5 Holy Knight (as it is) which was banned maximum number of times for being sold in RC Deals and was retrieved thereafter by coloring it as an Hack Issue.

Rules shall follow.

Shoot your queries if any.
Eventgm the last time Yamrajxxx was sold for 80K with g10 kit n lvl 12 mace.. so now will you auction the char as it is or naked.
_(O_o)_ Real YamrajxXx _(o_O)_

Sycther
Class: Archer

Post by Sycther » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:19 pm

@above wow..

For effective and fair auction please mention the status of the char. Is it -ve or with g10 kit or any weapon and stuffs..
This seem to be like a gimmick where you are fooling the players. Without proper information you want us to bid. Why cannot it be a clean auction?

Venomevil

Post by Venomevil » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:21 pm

Exactly. Eventgm is active on the page, Not bothered to reply.. :-(
We need Clear auction.

Eventgm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Eventgm » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:35 am

Yeah please check the latest auction now.
Best Regards,
Event[GM]

Mute
Class: Archer

Post by Mute » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:56 pm

Eventgm wrote:
Dear Players,

On the eve of Dussehra (Vijayadasami), we have decided to conduct an auction event to enable players buy the following:

3. An Aura 5 Holy Knight (as it is) which was banned maximum number of times for being sold in RC Deals and was retrieved thereafter by coloring it as an Hack Issue.

Rules shall follow.

@EventGM

I request you to open the topic regarding auction of Yamrajxxx. A character named "Mirch" has put multiple continuous bid starting from 20,000rs and ending it at 39,000rs. This is just foolishness to be honest.

People who actually want to bid for this are taken away by this. I do agree this fills the pocket of server more than it would do in a normal scenario. But continuous bidding to compete one's own previous bid, just doesn't seem right and I request you to take action against it.

Please remove all such bids from the player and prevent this in further auction topics as well. This increment is just meant for preventing other players to bid.

Last bid of Mirch is at 20,000rs against Devilsoull : 19,000rs. All the bids thereafter must be posted by other players; requesting you disregard all the bids after 20,000rs.

Players should be allowed to compete with other player's bid, not one's own.

Requesting immediate attention and action.

Redchillie

Post by Redchillie » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:15 pm

Mute wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:56 pm
Eventgm wrote:
Dear Players,

Rules shall follow.

@EventGM

I request you to open the topic regarding auction of Yamrajxxx. A character named "Mirch" has put multiple continuous bid starting from 20,000rs and ending it at 39,000rs. This is just foolishness to be honest.

People who actually want to bid for this are taken away by this. I do agree this fills the pocket of server more than it would do in a normal scenario. But continuous bidding to compete one's own previous bid, just doesn't seem right and I request you to take action against it.

Please remove all such bids from the player and prevent this in further auction topics as well. This increment is just meant for preventing other players to bid.

Last bid of Mirch is at 20,000rs against Devilsoull : 19,000rs. All the bids thereafter must be posted by other players; requesting you disregard all the bids after 20,000rs.

+1 Totally Agree With u please Take Action Or ask him to pay.. For sure he quits a3 wont come back again

Eventgm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Eventgm » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:02 pm

Mute wrote:
Eventgm wrote:
Dear Players,

Rules shall follow.

@EventGM

So you mean to say Rs.20000 is a fair price to a character that was sold before for Rs.81000 ?
Best Regards,
Event[GM]

Venomevil

Post by Venomevil » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:27 pm

Eventgm wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:02 pm
Mute wrote:
Eventgm wrote:
Dear Players,

Rules shall follow.

@EventGM

So you mean to say Rs.20000 is a fair price to a character that was sold before for Rs.81000 ?
@Eventgm please read the user's message properly before replying and imposing your thoughts on other people.

Mute wrote and we can clearly see above that he meant was Mirch was trying to increase the bid price of the auction by increasing his own bid everytime by 1000rs i.e. competing his own previous bid and increasing the price from 20k-39k. With a normal human mind if Mirch is really interested to buy the char he would have hoped for the least bid price so that he has to pay less. However, if Mirch still wants to increase the price, he can go ahead but idiot should do it 2 characters atleast. You cannot compete against your own bid and increase the price and expect normal reactions from other bidders.

@Eventgm says ''So you mean to say Rs.20000 is a fair price to a character that was sold before for Rs.81000 ?''
Let me remind you Sir that you are doing this auction to stop people from doing RC deals instead of promoting RC deals. We all know you wish the bid goes as high as possible but you are a Gamemaster, atleast behave like one. It should never bother you that at what price was the character sold and how much should be the auction bid. The players will decide the fair price. As far as the rumor has it, Yamrajxxx was sold in April 2013, rates were according to that period and state of the server.

We do not know what criteria was chosen to auction Yamrajxxx out of the whole lot of chars banned for rc dealing because as people say Yamrajxxx was sold only once and not repeated times but we are happy if this creates awareness and reduces RC dealing. Next character to be auctioned should be Tharcher. It has been sold for some 7-8 times already, banned many times. I came to know recently it was purchased by Debojyoti for 5k naked. But he says the character was claimed by someone again and now I see Tharcher with Arrnir Sunitz on it. Some insights and hints for your next auction Sir. I can give another example of Orattor and a long list but I leave upto your good wisdom.

Lastly Dear Eventgm, please do not take my real name in public forums or I have to start taking names too. If you want to tell anything, please write me via emails.

Thoros

Post by Thoros » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:20 pm

Eventgm wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:02 pm
Mute wrote:
Eventgm wrote:
Dear Players,

Rules shall follow.

@EventGM

Sorry to be very blunt Mr Event GM u mean to substantiate what Mirch did ? Whatever the bid 20 k or 1 lakh it is Immaterial ..Let the bidding price be for players to decide please maintain aesthetics of game for the sake of game .

If u expect 80 k kindly set the base price at that period .

Nuttie

Post by Nuttie » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:54 pm

I see some idiots still posting in auction threads. Are these illiterates or over ambitious ?