Peoples Spoiling Game, by Pking Greed Chars

Anything and everything!
Redsouiil
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Peoples Spoiling Game, by Pking Greed Chars

Post by Redsouiil »

Dear Sir,

My Char name is Redsouiil 130 level Mage..
I have Purchase Greed 6 Passives Invested 1.5 Billion Woonz, for making more money.
But some People Spoiling game, they pking Greed Chars where we farming woonz ( Map - Carode )

I am accepting PK is part of the game.. fight between Two Towns Temoz vs Quanato
but they Pking same Town Members and saying Greed need to be pked... they don`t care Greed from which
town, they just saying don`t make money by Greed Hunting, at this Level we cant bossing, so we making
Woonz by this way. But these peoples are Spoiling the game.. If Greed need to be Pked, If Greed cant
make Woonz by his passives then Why Greed given as Passives in Game. Why we wasting our Woonz to buy
that passives, why we wasting to put pin on that char, why we wasting time to play the game.

Sir I am requesting You, this is a Humble Request Sir, Please take some strict Decision on this Topic,
at-lest make 1 map ( Carode ) Pk free.. Where Greeds can Farm easily. also we are Putting-
1 Week/ 2 Week / 1 month Pin also in this char our Real Cash also wasting... Already less People
Playing and We also want to play but that reason now we are getting bored in this game...

ya there are many maps in game where we can farm woonz we tried to farm in all maps
but they are still doing same thing continuously searching Greed Chars and pking them.

Sir I am requesting You, this is a Humble Request Sir, Please take some strict Decision on this Topic,
Sir, otherwise we dont have any other option to quite the game like others, we are investing time,
investing money for the pin but non worthy, I hope you are getting my point what i am saying.

Waiting for your Positive Reply.

thanks
Redsouiil
Spyda
Class: Warrior

Re: Peoples Spoiling Game, by Pking Greed Chars

Post by Spyda »

@ Game masters no use making maps PK free , Some people have made it there business to make wz in carode by keeping the greeds and sell the same for real cash ....
Let PK be the limiting factor and let karma be a *censored* ..
No use providing noobs with non pk map as it is more lucrative for them to keep greeds (instead of levelling up) and sell the wz already people running homes by making c3 parties for real cash this will provide them more means of making rc ...
Even if 1 person plays it doesn't matter as the greeds and non pk maps are detrimental; Let things be as it is ...
" Chaos is a Ladder "
Hellofpain
Class: Archer

Post by Hellofpain »

Saare bhikari log hai , doesn't make a difference u recharge or not ..
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Gmstorm »

Unfortunately, we can't enforce any rules preventing such a behavior. It's always a risk to leave your character away unattended in non-town maps.
[GM]Storm