Recent updates

Anything and everything!
Sizzzler
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Recent updates

Post by Sizzzler »

After the recent game updates, we can notice that GMs have launched a system to detect abuses and issue chat bans automatically. This is a great move and was much needed to bring decency in the game. Respect to other fellow players should be a must. Otherwise, it was a mess. So, I would like to thank GMs for such a great update.

Secondly, as we know 10th year anniversary is going on, I would suggest a 10x exp/wz/lore event for 30mins-1hour for all to celebrate this happiness as a family. Not to mention this would benefit everyone, especially non-aura's.

Thirdly, I see the main problems a new player or non aura char faces is lack of wz or resources. They constantly have to ask other aura players for something, which doesn't feels right to me. To tackle this I have an idea. A5 people do not need anything from non aura players but if GMs make mercy exp books which only non aura players can get as quest reward on completion of quests, then non aura can do quest, earn mercy exp books and sell them to a5 players. I am sure there will always be demand for mercy exp books and non aura will get motivation to do quests and sell them to aura chars for wz.The cycle will continue good.

Cheers! Happy Gaming!
<3 Zed
Mirch
Town: Temoz

Re: Recent updates

Post by Mirch »

Nice Ideas of Exp Books and HP MP Candies :P
Grimshot

Post by Grimshot »

Nice idea,Mercy Exp gain is pretty hard considering mercy get around 1/8th or 1/16th of exp that a player gets from quest and there are no mercy party or enough player to have multiple spa party to raise mercy level quickly..
Spyda
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Post by Spyda »

I dont think we need any more candies in server ... fine with merc xp book idea ...
" Chaos is a Ladder "
Evillwithin
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Evillwithin »

@sizzler unfortunately there will be no chat ban for words like Driver , Lukkha , Bangali Bhuraaa . Feels bad man xD