Challenge Accepted

Anything and everything!
Fsdfsffsd
Class: Warrior

Re: Challenge Accepted

Post by Fsdfsffsd »

@ Gdmang stupid f**K are u really illiterate or are you pretending to be one.

Your counting the kills of every Q char vs only your char stupid f**k obviously you will have more kills dumb f**king c**t.

You should have gone to school instead of buying characters and playing a3 all day, at least in this way you would be useful to your parents and the society.

Besides from your posts it proves your a frustrated kid, i bet you don't even have a life apart from a3, this is the only place where you have some respect.

Go get a life and a girlfriend seems like you badly need one. Waste of sperm, and stop making stupid posts to prove how stupid you are we all know how stupid and dumb you are.

Counting 1 char kill vs the whole town ? OMG what do you eat to think like an idiot..
Sweetaish
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Sweetaish »

gd gd gd noob hai re tu hahaha
Attachments
Gdmang5.jpg
Gdmang4.jpg
Gdmang3.jpg
Gdmang
Town: Temoz

Post by Gdmang »

Fsdfsffsd wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:59 am @ Gdmang stupid f**K are u really illiterate or are you pretending to be one.

Your counting the kills of every Q char vs only your char stupid f**k obviously you will have more kills dumb f**king c**t.

You should have gone to school instead of buying characters and playing a3 all day, at least in this way you would be useful to your parents and the society.

Besides from your posts it proves your a frustrated kid, i bet you don't even have a life apart from a3, this is the only place where you have some respect.

Go get a life and a girlfriend seems like you badly need one. Waste of sperm, and stop making stupid posts to prove how stupid you are we all know how stupid and dumb you are.

Counting 1 char kill vs the whole town ? OMG what do you eat to think like an idiot..

First of all do you understand what you have written? Why do you post ShiT from noob ID's? Don't have guts to post from your ID?

Omg I forgot you are that fcking illegitimate child of two scroungers who had nothing to do except for bringing ShiT in to this land to spread more ShiT. Of course I will be rolling in the aisles getting those fcking kills of all vapid gamers who play from Quanato. It is not me who should go to school instead it is your turn to complete your schooling because it is you who have not understood the very theme of the post. For your kind information let me explain you the theme in lucid terms, the post reads:

M*DarCh*d Quanato walo gand se kaan bahaar nikaal ke sun lo ye Driver *censored* ne 5 August ko challenge kiya tha ki wo mera sabse jyada kills map (NC ko Chod ke) mein lega aur uska nateza ye hua ki sab Q A5 walo ki maa chudi padi hai. 05 August ko meine 3 Q A5 ko mara aur ek baar mara aur Kal 09 August ko aur 3 Ch*Tiye mar gaye mere haato {waise to 13 Lukkad Bho$dike total mein mare}. To Ab Score Hua 6-2.

Hope this suffices the language barrier. Now, coming to getting a Girlfriend , please go through the picture below. I dont belong to that troglodyte class. Let me remind you again I am not "pinching pennies”/“scrimping and saving” for a living like you do.

@Gulabjaam

Rendi tere understanding ke liye meine hindi mein kuch likha pad le. Phir bhi samaj na aaye to Driver ka mu mein daal ke soja. You don't even belong to my league.
Last edited by Gdmang on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sizzzler

Post by Sizzzler »

This is just so ridiculous. Thats my sister there in the pic. We have to stoop so low for just some hatred in the game?

@Gmstorm how can this be left unchecked? If no action is taken against Gdmang for posting this shit and nonsense on Forums, I with my whole town mates are done with this kind of playing.

This is breaking the ROC openly. How can you post this kind of stuff? If Gdmang is not temporarily banned for this, keep playing A3 alone for such a scroundel insect type behaviour. Enough of your personal abuses.

It’s just too much !
Eventgm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Warrior

Post by Eventgm »

@Gdmang

I would request you to remove the photo immediately and refrain yourself from posting such photos.

@Sizzzler

Who are you threatening? Are we responsible for such posts?
I have already clarified you previously two days back in game you are free to leave the server.

@ Fsdfsffsd

Dont try to drag the topic further.

Stick to the topic and don't use unpleasantry words in forum.
Best Regards,
Event[GM]
Gdmang

Post by Gdmang »

@Eventgm

Sir, it is them who started first.
@Sizzzler

We don't give a ***** if you and your chuchundar townmates leave server.

@Fsdfsffsd

You got your reply.
Overdozer
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Overdozer »

Waa such good choice of words in forums from @Eventgm free to leave the server ?? is this how you guys work ?

first of all server is very low populated and if you ask them to leave, surely Eventgm make events between guidefury and

you. For godsake this is a paid server and we expect good service and respect if not for the players at least for the

money we spend on this crappiest server. GM's first try and be professional,

how many SOS have been dropped till now ? RC based GM's. for your info if Q stops playing its just you guys and your

T people post this on FB too :D and get a free SOS.

Good bye to the bloody server.
Sizzzler

Post by Sizzzler »

As a brother how will you feel when someone uses your sister’s pic in public forum and abuses as well as write things about her? I was very calm and replied very solemnly even on such a sensitive issue. Abusing and flaming is part of A3 India. Period. But going below the belt, using some players family member pics for abuse in public is a different level of mental illness.

I asked you to take action because this was such a serious matter. Unfortunately, you replied so badly and cowardly. “Requesting to remove picture of fellow gamer’s sister and refrain yourself to misuse it.” Really?

@Eventgm you had one chance to end this type of behaviour from A3 India for once n for all. Taking a strict decision against such a serious issue, would be a reply to every frustrated cheap person who thinks of using someone else’s family pics for abusing. This whole culture of personal abuse and posting pics would have been ended. But you requested. So keep requesting.

And about last day, U called me and said your annual internet bills comes to 8.42 lakhs, who pays for it?You said the subscription we pay is peanuts, so you are free to leave the server. You running the server is appreciated but even if this was a free server, no man can tolerate someone posting his family pics and using it a tool for abuse in public forum.

So, instead of misinterpreting a brother’s anger as threatning, take action against the person who had the guts to post such a kind of stuff. Its A3 India, atleast respect the Indianess 🙏🏻.
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Post by Gmstorm »

Sizzzler wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:01 amTaking a strict decision against such a serious issue, would be a reply to every frustrated cheap person who thinks of using someone else’s family pics for abusing. This whole culture of personal abuse and posting pics would have been ended. But you requested. So keep requesting.
It will not end unless you learn to keep your personal life separate from the game. I do agree that you might have found the post offensive, but are we really to blame here? You have reported the post, the GM has got the attachment removed with a forum warning issued to the author of the post. Case closed. Do you really want us to issue game bans on this context and deal with the aftermath of a banned account just because you can't play by the rules? It's a clear violation of ROC-2 to reveal your personal information in the game.

We are trying our best to maintain a serene and an amusing gaming atmosphere for all the players even when we are facing financial and technical hurdles. If there is anything that troubles you in the game, please reach out to us so that we can arrive at a fair resolution. However, please don't consider that we are always obliged to help you with such radical issues which are not directly related to the game.
[GM]Storm
Sizzzler

Post by Sizzzler »

@Gmstorm thanks !

Sir I really try to keep my personal life away from the game. As a fact, everyone can read they call me a Driver. They do it when they abuse in-game as well as abusing here in forums. Did you ever see me complaining about this? I considered it irrelevant. I am a Chartered Accountant by profession.

This was too much. Anyways case closed. I never blamed the GMs for such behaviour. I already acknowledge and appreciate you people doing so much for the server despite all odds. But this needed your intervention.

Thanks again !