Chars deleted

Anything and everything!
Blackass
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Chars deleted

Post by Blackass »

Recently few aura5 chars of temoz have been deleted by the owner and its video while doing this, has been circulated as a heroic deed. At the same time new players are struggling to make their mark in the server while this retard makes a video of deleting aura5 characters thinking that he might get away with it, keeping the videos as proof and retrieving the chars.

I am just posting this on forums because as a senior player it’s my responsibility not to promote this kind of behaviour.

Let the hard work be rewarded & stupidity be punished.

Sweetaish
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Re: Chars deleted

Post by Sweetaish »

lola.. main bhi dekhi videos.. aisa koi pagalchda karti hai... char uska, paise uska magar bc video kyu banati jab delete karti.. looking itna chaat ti sabki phir bhi deleted hogayi haha.. vo impulse aur voila toh tati archer but GM ka gift kyu deleted kiya..

aree temoz main unity nahi h..last day humne 19 ticket li uske baad gaar phat gayi toh char deleted kar di.. muft main adivce lelo temozean - kutte jaise mat laro, kutte jaise maro humse..
Wildboar
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Re: Chars deleted

Post by Wildboar »

This had to happen. The entire temoz runs on a RC nexus. I saw the videos few days back and came to check forums to see if any posts have been made by other players. But this whole natak has been kept silent in a good way. I used to play from temoz so I know the whole chitta of these noobards.
Starting with Lookingmage who keeps on posting like Gandhi on forums his brother had sold the kit n paum in RC long back when he left the game. Evilwithin had bought kit n lvl 11 weapon from Knightdevion for some 15k. The owner of the chars deleted is a big rc dealer, he purchased chars in RC violaa impulsive. Corax was made aura by giving contracts in RC.
Anyways GMs knows everything, now we need to see if they take any action against them. Meanwhile the videos were so funny. I heard the chars were deleted coz the noobs fought amongst themselves. I left the game with same bunch of RC dealers in temoz ruining the game and others are beggars who lick der *censored* to play the game, its still the same. Pathetic !