Anything and everything!
Nextkzz
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Dear Game Masters

Post by Nextkzz »

Dear GM's,

Sharing my thoughts on the game so far-

1. GM doesnt bother replying to you unless your a A5 character.

2. Power recharge needs to be reworked in terms of quest exp. There is only one quest for 163 to 165 which takes roughly around 2 hours to complete giving u an exp of 1.25% which in case your pked during this time is going down the drain as there are only around 5 characters or even less questing. All the A5's just pk you wasting our time questing as 99% characters online are A5.

3. C3 parties are also again useless cos either A5's are coming to ks creeps or pk you during this time.

4. This game is become so biased towards A5 characters that there is no place for any1 else including this include GM's who dont respond to low lvl characters in game.

5. Considering the recent discount on normal pins i would like you to consider some sort of exp event for those with power recharge.

6. To end it i feel buying power recharge is a utter waste of money cos end of the day you can just make around 2% if you are lucky enough to not get pked.

I hope you will read this and reply with amicable solution for non a5 players and power recharge pin users.

Or maybe you will still turn a blind eye to it just cos my character is not A5.

Thanks
Caparolia
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Re: Dear Game Masters

Post by Caparolia »

If u saw my recent Post u will seen i also raised same issue there but non of GM was reply . From recent chat with GMstorm he said they neither changed the Quest exp no changed the drops rate. As per Gm we need to give more time on A3 INDIA games rather then spending times with family/ friends or doing our Office works. You have to play 24X7 hours so that u can get good Exp. Soon I also left this game.
Anaell
Town: Quanato

Post by Anaell »

arreee bhai log vo sab toh theek hai lekin yeh g9.5s ka kya chakkar hai? Temoz waale log 2 din main 2 g9.5 waepons le aaye.. unko koi khajana mil gaye kya? saala phela din Shadoeleaver pe g9.5 bow aur doosra din Evilriader pe trazook... saala Mirchi jimmy paaji ne bhi Suntze le aaye.. main toh bolta hu yeh Gorment bik gayi hai !

vo shadoe bolte hai ki mania stuff ke liye exchange kiye.. mania dusra servar jaha open rc deal hota hai.. uska item exchange karke yaha waepon toh lana = indierect RC deal hue..Ab sab rc deal karegi aur bolegi mania exchange hue.. lola kya chodu log hai..

GM log ko kuch karna hoga warna servar main aise hoga toh servar close jaldi.. Sala main khud roj 100+ boss marta hu, no soul and unko 2 din main 2 soul.. Highly Disapponted
Zkatz
Class: Archer

Post by Zkatz »

@Anaell RIP English.
Nextkzz

Post by Nextkzz »

Still no reply from GM's this is so dissapointing.

@Anaell everything is allowed in this server as long as your from temoz so theres no point complaining.

NO ACTION
NO REACTION