Sharing thoughts on updates

Anything and everything!
Annabelle
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Sharing thoughts on updates

Post by Annabelle »

Greetings everyone.
I want to congratulate GMs for the updates. We welcome the updates happily. The gaming experience feels smooth from the first day itself. I am sure there are many more things to come like discounted pins and the new map as we saw in the picture posted. Just a suggestion :-

There should be quests for aura5 chars only. I mean we all get bored after a5 at some point of time. Chain quest is too long and boring for an aura5 char because it has done that quest since 161 already. There should be a quest which makes us hunt in beta maps, hatrel maps and then cloro maps finally. The quest should involve hunting of bosses instead of only monsters. In this way aura5 chars will find a new way to hunt monsters and bosses and not get bored.
Another benefit of these a5 char quests will be- Lore & Merci exp. We all know it’s very hard to make lore questing in r4 which consumes time and it’s very boring too. Thus, quests especially only for aura5 chars is a must, I feel.
There are many people like me who do not want to do only wars. We play the game for its real essence i.e. hunting monsters rather than fighting with each other. After aura5 it’s like no country for old men!

I request others to share their experience & review on the updates too.
HAKUNA MATATA
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Town: Temoz

Re: Sharing thoughts on updates

Post by Gmstorm »

Currently all of the quests are implemented as-is. Newer episodes will bring more quests.

With the introduction of Power Leveling, we don't feel leveling is really hard. A full changelog is posted on the website.
[GM]Storm
Caparolia
Class: Warrior

Post by Caparolia »

GM Strom pls make one chrt and leveling up from level 1 u will get knw to how leveling up is easy at 160/aura levl. Kindly Increase the Quest Exp for AURA1-AURA-5. We getting only 0.05% around in one Quest. In 2X PIN One Chain Quest give 0.75% but it will take more then 2 Hours w/o panner. After 2 hours we make 0.75% and one PK we loss 0.50%. So It will take ages to became Aura 5.

Please increase the drop rate of boss, 70-90 % bosses are AIR. We are unable to make wnz. If we are unable to make wnz then how we make g10 parts? I m not asking drop rate of SOUL/ UNIQ/ GOS but UJ/SMS/G7/G8 etc are better then AIR.

Kindly do something in these matter pls. I m waitig for ur reply
Blackass

Post by Blackass »

Can you please tell us about the new map and new monsters in those maps. Like update the guide page e.g. https://www.a3guide.com/monster/Ranias about the new boss.

We reckon the boss has already dropped a Silbadu's Soul to Lookingmage in the event. Though a ranias never dropped a Soul or unique weapon.

New potions update is very cool but the 10% increase in accuracy is very vague and disproportionately favourable to few class of chars. There should be both accuracy and evasion potion maximum up-to 5% which a char could use only 1 at a time. This would be interesting, making each person think strategically. You cannot just increase accuracy and keep evasion as it is. Fail !

Items cannot be bought or sold @ 4bill woonz is a great update. Few people still used to scam others via this means.

Personally Fortifier Support is the best update. Cheers !
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

New Map
New Boss

The larcs can be dispelled so the accuracy increase is not really much of a concern in PvP.
[GM]Storm
Bososaosajds
Class: Warrior

Post by Bososaosajds »

Dear gm ,
i Welcome the new updates and few changes in game.
I feel bad on only one thing that
From Aura 2 to Aura5 we have to do chain quest no other good quest for leveling than this,
Earlier we did 2% on chain quest in 3x pin,if we did 2 cahin quest we got 4% we are happy on that.

Due to new change 2x for quest we struggling lot even though u made 2x for 24hrs 1 chain quest takes minimum 2.5hrs . we cant able to do chain quest more thn 3 perday. We geting only 1.3% or below per chain quest. Making 3 to 4% per days is difficult then what use of buying power levling pins. IF U can change atlleast 2x to 3x for quest( or) introduce some new quest which gves some good exp.So the powerleveling pins buying people will enjoy the benefits and more people will be intrested to buy the pins.

Thankyou