Anything and everything!
Anaell
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Very Important Issue

Post by Anaell »

Hello GM and evaryone,

2 vary important issue, please note..

First.. GM come online 2 week back, he shout new update will happen in game on 14th April, Saturday. That update decide game future and new maps/events. Nothing happens, its 26th April today. What performance by GM? T4 map close over 2 month. Pin money going waste. Why close 1 map? Not good service and taking 500 per month. Server economy waste hogaya isliye, GOS @1bill Grahsat @2.5bill.. lola? what happening.. answer give !

Second.. everyone in game using mouse assigned potters. Lookingmage endorse people to use mouse potter..telling we use tum log bhi use karo, war fun ho jayega. Impulsive char play by Aman Singh, he telling me to buy a Logitech mouse and use it in game and stop shouting against unfair use of potter. I shock to see audacity of them, open accepting and ask other people to use potter. Is this joke? Telling evaryone to use potter. What happening in game. Not good for servar future.
GM also tell that update will tackle use of potter. Highly disappointed to see the game played like this. Request GM to do something. Saala temozian cheater game ko apne baap ka maal samjha. I take screenshot bt I don’t know to post pictare.
Savitab
Class: Mage

Re: Very Important Issue

Post by Savitab »

@Anaell toh screenshot post kar na sikh le abhi ke abhi else c3 ent aaja abhi ke abhi 😂😂😂