T4 Room & Event- Search for Geramo

Anything and everything!
Jhakaass
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

T4 Room & Event- Search for Geramo

Post by Jhakaass »

hello folks,

I am posting here to bring some of the major issues into our Guides attention.

1) It has been more than two months since T4 room is closed. My recent interaction with ingame Guidedury where he said that they have received a complaint regarding how some players were killing Raniyas with the help of some Bugs and that they are trying to fix the issue on priority, but instead of fixing the issue our Gamemasters have chose to ignore it. I infact all the players understand the effort Gamemasters are putting towards this game, but unfortunately we dont see the result. Gamemasters should not forget the fact that it is a paid server and many players are paying the price but not receiving the service. Access to T4 room is something which Gamemasters should lift off immediately as we are buying Monthly pins and guides have no rights to restrict our access to that map.

2) The event Search for Geramo has been sceduled twice but it was never conducted. May be there has been some technical issues or something that we are not aware of, which is fine.

3) Silbadu Soul drop is disabled and to cover this game masters came up with an idea to conduct an event (i.e. Imprisioned Souls) which happened only once in 3 years (considering the time from the day server was paid).

4) Gamemasters are strict against RC deals, but again they hardly pay any attention. There are enormous examples where players are dealing in RC and Gamemasters are aware but still they dont take any action.

P.S. A3 india server was very well mantained when sify was the official partner, but unfortunately our current so called professional Gamemasters are ruining the spirit of this wonderfull game.

with that all said i think infact i believe that this is one of the main reason why players are choosing to leave this game.
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Re: T4 Room & Event- Search for Geramo

Post by Gmstorm »

To facilitate events to be conducted in specific maps, there might be restrictions imposed on the map access. This would be moderated by the Event-GM.
[GM]Storm
Jhakaass

Post by Jhakaass »

Gmstorm wrote: โ†‘Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:26 pm To facilitate events to be conducted in specific maps, there might be restrictions imposed on the map access. This would be moderated by the Event-GM.
if this has to be the reason behind than the event was scheduled last month and accordingly the restriction should have been lift off by now. This means that Gamemasters are not doing their jobs as they were meant to be.
Chamber
Town: Quanato

Post by Chamber »

Hey...

when you take something to forums, we only get answers to something which is not much important..

you have asked about T4 map access and SILBADU'S SOUL GM have replied to t4 map.. but not to Silbadu's Soul.

i don't know what GM's really think.. we are paying to play on this server and we don't have one drop which is very important.

when ever it is asked GM's don't reply at all..

@Gmstorm Please reply on SOUL drop.. we need SOUL drop in server.. even without SOUL drop people are able to get g9.5's to their
chars, especially archers.. Who is selling them ?? i don't think players have enough Silbadu's Soul to sell others, who else is selling ??

Only guys who have access to SOUL is you GM's so called GAME MASTERS... is this how a paid service should be ?? is this how a Paid server should run ?? with no SOUL drop.. ?? reply us
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

There are updates being carried out to the map and it's locked to prevent characters from being stuck as result of the updates. Once the changes have been fully rolled out, the map will be open for general access. It is expected to take another 1 week starting from today.

I have already provided a lot of justification about Soul and I don't have to insist more on the fact as to why a unique is called as a unique. For the full drop matrix, please refer to the link below as all of the data in that particular website is directly pulled from A3 India servers.

https://www.a3guide.com/item/Silbadus-Soul
[GM]Storm
Blueterror

Post by Blueterror »

Gmstorm wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:43 pm There are updates being carried out to the map and it's locked to prevent characters from being stuck as result of the updates. Once the changes have been fully rolled out, the map will be open for general access. It is expected to take another 1 week starting from today.

Hello

Gm

Its more then 4 weeks and still no updates what happened with new update if u ppl have issue with that y posting like this and we all w8ing for new update and der is no event calendar from last 2 mouth .
Savitab

Post by Savitab »

I challenge Gm's in t4 map rani ke saamney abhi ke abhi ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Xaust
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Xaust »

Gmstorm wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:43 pm There are updates being carried out to the map and it's locked to prevent characters from being stuck as result of the updates. Once the changes have been fully rolled out, the map will be open for general access. It is expected to take another 1 week starting from today.

I have already provided a lot of justification about Soul and I don't have to insist more on the fact as to why a unique is called as a unique. For the full drop matrix, please refer to the link below as all of the data in that particular website is directly pulled from A3 India servers.

https://www.a3guide.com/item/Silbadus-Soul
this post is now old enough..!! and still 1 week is not over?? make T4 open ..!! waiting for your reply Gmstorm & Eventgm.
and please don't give lame excuses on updates and bugs. if u can run a server then ur also aware of the bugs & issues and you can resolve it in a day or week but its more than a month. so please release T4 or Launch new episode that's all.
Pishogue

Post by Pishogue »

Xaust your Wish was granted.
I bet you better had asked for an update rather then just a T4 map :idea: .
Nevermind T4 is not a place for every one.

And Gmstorm no more pins if there is no update my straight forwwrd answer to you.
It will be ok if server is shutdown in upcoming days, it wont make a difference in my life at least. i wont spend my money in its dark future (no future
actually) if this kind of habit is continued.

Mean while I will still pay my visit to check on.
Krtizi

Post by Krtizi »

Pishogue wrote: โ†‘Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:07 am Xaust your Wish was granted.
I bet you better had asked for an update rather then just a T4 map :idea: .
Nevermind T4 is not a place for every one.

And Gmstorm no more pins if there is no update my straight forwwrd answer to you.
It will be ok if server is shutdown in upcoming days, it wont make a difference in my life at least. i wont spend my money in its dark future (no future
actually) if this kind of habit is continued.

Mean while I will still pay my visit to check on.
well said brother, it is actually high time that these gamemasters should realise the more delay they do.. the less chances are for the server to be alive..