ATTENTION PLEASE !!!

Anything and everything!
Ruthlessrat
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Temoz

ATTENTION PLEASE !!!

Post by Ruthlessrat »

Finding ways to seek attention of the GMs, here’s one more :-

Yesterday we had an event ‘Kraigon’s return’. I must say I am fairly disappointed with this event. The event lasted for around 15-20 mins in which characters till 160 were told to enter Niffi and then 161-165 Fairmode. The maps had only beta map bosses, half of them were sad, others were dropping g6 g7 items. Okay I understand GMs are putting their entire focus in A3 Mania and do not have knowledge of the state of affairs in A3 India. In 2009 also events like these were held, but even that time, after the bosses gets killed, we had to find Kraigon kill him and he would drop GOS or lvl 11 g9 weapons.

I mean A3 India was the best server. It has something which other server doesn’t have and will never have. Money cannot buy you everything here, groups are made for leeching which hunt together for months n months, questing takes time, for drops we need to sweat. Recently, I logged into A3 Mania it was like a video game lol ! So much customization of everything just to earn money.

I am just sad, just expressing my views.
Leanne
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Re: ATTENTION PLEASE !!!

Post by Leanne »

You are absolutely correct mate !

Everything here has changed. They even started pin system in Jan 2016 which made the server worse. I mean what will aura 5 chars do after aura 5 when they do not get big events, soul drop is disabled. I accept the fact that A3 server was run free for a long time and GMs do need money but have a plan for that atleast.

When was the last time Server had events like TOD, Tholl Wars? Last big event was Imprisoned Soul in which also the winners got g9.5 which they cannot transfer lol. Its lyk TTA3 stuff ! Once you become Aura 5 BAmmm, the game is over for you. Hunt for hours and get stuffs like UJ and even if U get a unique no one will buy coz no one has wz in the server. No soul drop has ruined the server. I acknowledge GMs concern about people using RC to buy G9.5 unique but at some point of time you have to face reality.
If you cannot enable soul drop thinking people will make money from it atleast e-shop it! We have every right to enjoy the game fairly. Characters like Maverickxxx Roguerulzz Spica Magexs do not even come online from years and they even have g9.5 weapons on their merci lol !

I am aura 5, I feel its time to quit, killing s2/r4 bosses in event for lms sms is a joke !
Sizzzler

Post by Sizzzler »

Honestly folks I do not even recharge my account from 6months. Just login for fun for few mins, search for fraggs and logg off ! The server is almost dead now. I only see people giving contracts for c3 and 4-5 people online. I do not blame the gamers, what will aura 5 character do, hunt bosses for Ujs? Boss as much as you want you will get a 1-2 GOS in a month. SOUL is disabled and that’s a fact! Even ranias also drops 1 GOS in 50-60 kills! Insane.

Server was flourishing before when soul used to drop weekly. Hundreds of people used to play, quest, hunt, boss for soul drop.
Take few strict action against people who do nonsense and everything will be on track. Enable Soul drop, start 2x quest booster, hold big event, make an effort for people to return to game!

Try this for once and see it will work wonders. Stop trying to control the game or control g9.5 weapons. Try to upgrade the game, focus on episode 4, new stuffs, new ideas ! People have stop making warrior and mages. Why? What will an aura5 warrior or mage do without spear or Paum staff? Your controlling has made the server only archer server. There is hardly anyone online during late nights or early morning also now lol. If a person gets even 3 soul drops, its his luck, why are we worried about what will he do with the soul?

All said n done, nothing will change. Just for 1 week enable soul drop, if even 1 person gets genuine soul drop, you will see 3 times the crowd in the game as you see now. Who will benefit from this - A3 server, people will buy more pins !

dil bada rakho yaar, soul kya cheez hai!
Jhakaass

Post by Jhakaass »

well said.. but again we can only share our opinion.. everything rests with GM.. even i want to play the game like old days when ppl use to make tao parties, t1 parties.. but sad to see the state of the game.. seems GM are hardly bothered.. money is not the fact.. i have heard ppl saying server is once again official.. with that news i logged in and saw rarely 10 players online.. seems old days are long gone.. one of my friend plays regularly from the day server was live again after it was shit down.. and from that day not a single soul has dropped..
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Post by Gmstorm »

If you have a look at the event calendar for this month and the last few months, you can notice that there are several events which are targeted at different players. Not all events are applicable for all players. With that being said, Kraigon's Return event was intended for Level 160 below players and Level 160+ players were just involved to be part of the story line. Each event is being conducted as a series of events and is associated with a back-story. There will be more Kraigon events in the coming months which will target different set of players based on how the story unfolds.
Leanne wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:25 pm Last big event was Imprisoned Soul in which also the winners got g9.5 which they cannot transfer lol.
Why do you need to transfer stuffs? This is the biggest receipt for disaster. You end up getting hacked or scammed and in-turn blame the support for not helping you.
[GM]Storm
Leanne

Post by Leanne »

@Gmstorm

I am an aura 5 archer. I want to play with g9.5 weapon. What should I do? I cannot buy coz no 1 sells coz soul doesn't drop, other senior players dont want new aura chars like us to enjoy.

I really understand your concern about people ending using RC to buy Soul but thats what we are trying to explain, this problem is created by you ppl only. If soul drop is active, no one will spend RC to buy but instead hunt for it.

Ppl have really stopped making warrior or mages and thats a fact ! Anyways even I want people to play a fair game, but I want to enjoy the game as well.Chars like Smileyy get 2 soul drops without even seeing them hunting in maps and then they scam other people. Take action against people like them and RC dealings will stop automatically. Please reply dont you Gmstorm or Guidefury or Gmkarr or Eventgm feel the need to check how only 1 archer smileyy got 2 souls and no one else in the server?
Please reply.

With due respect Sir, I respect your views and understand your concern. I just request you to think about 2x quest exp coz not everyone can make c3 parties, more big events, reduce pin price, enable soul drop ! We just love the A3 India game more than we should, thats y we keep suggesting.
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Post by Gmstorm »

Don't blame your lack of luck on the game. Your post about non-availability of a rare item is irrelevant to the original topic. There were 7 Grade 9.5 unique items provided to the players through events. You did participate in the event but failed to win even a single match. You lost to Sweetaish in your first match. There are more events yet to come. Why don't you just focus on building up your character and improving your gameplay rather than complaining in the forum?
[GM]Storm
Leanne

Post by Leanne »

Aye Gmstorm !
Thanks for your kind words ! Will do as you advice me.

If you don't have answers for soul drop, Please don't blame my lack of luck for that. Instead of blaming my luck and poor GP for no soul drop and lack of g9.5 unique weapons think of better ideas. Yes you ppl have given "7" g9.5 unique since 2016 thankyou. Hope till 2019 we get few more !

At the end You are the Boss ! Will do as you wish. Happy Halloween !
Silversmith
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Silversmith »

GM

A3india G9.5 uni Weapon delete all character

Use G10 Weapon
Jhakaass

Post by Jhakaass »

its good to see GM’s post on this thread.. but it is disappointing to see where people like Smileyy has 2 g9.5 weapons, scam people and no action is being take against them.. it is strange to see that Game Mastet have time to post on this thread rather than posting on the post where one genuine player had raised his concern on how he was scammed in less than 3 hours.. GM’s are concerned of players being hacked or scammed.. but when it comes to player like Smileyy GM turns to be deaf and blind.. really sad to see auch state of A3 india

as leanne said at the end you are the boss everything rest in your hand..