Whats Wrong with the server?

Anything and everything!
Sizzzler
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Whats Wrong with the server?

Post by Sizzzler »

Hey Gms
Ok 11 months over since subscription system has started.. and only 3 events has taken place in game since then :-
a) Aura 5 Knockout pvp
b) Special Stone event (lol)
c) Compensation event coz of Ur fault.

SHAME ~~~

I mean why are we even paying Rs500/- per month just to go online n stand n kill few bosses which drop ujs n logg off?
If U are a professional in your life how do you even take the money without providing good services.

Please don't give us shit regarding :-
a) The server is up, maintenance cost n bull shit, we did not take money from so many years.
b) We provide weekly surprise events like 2x quest exp & 2x wz = What will aura 5 chars do with those kind of events?

Even soul drop is not enabled coz you think ppl will enjoy or sell stuffs in RC. The only essence in A3 India is RC deal or no one would have even played till now. Still you do not want people to even enjoy there chars with g9.5 weapons !

I do not know why am I even writing this post coz U people will never take anything seriously n will not do anything to make the gamers happy ! I am frustrated about the server's population, no one is hardly active and only U are to blame ! Episode 4 is like not even on the cards.

A3 India is a beautiful server n U r just letting it ruin ! Please do something.
Khurafati
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Temoz

Re: Whats Wrong with the server?

Post by Khurafati »

i am agree with you bro even this is my last renew no fun GM u sux jst want free money without do some work keep it up one day u will stand alone in game
Blueterror

Post by Blueterror »

Sizzle +1
I am agree with you. If u ask more gm will tell ur char will ban that's not make Shane's we are paying for this server to play make some good events if no players in server no ues of play this server I hope gm will reply this post.........
Kikiyku
Class: Warrior

Post by Kikiyku »

Well as I read the company which developed this game has stopped developing it
Mostly all official servers of this game are officially closed

This server is pretty lucky to be running this long

But day by day less and less people are online

So this server is also coming to end
And gm is not paying any attention

This is the only official server which never got official episode 4 which clearly shows that gm don't care about anyone

It takes roughly 6 to 9 months in c 3 party from level 1 to 165

And it will take roughly 1 to 2 year if you only do quest to get you from level 1 to 165

After spending so much time in levelling up your character and than you get no events at all
Borninsane

Post by Borninsane »

First of all i would like to thank the management for launching power leveling pin which helped me make my char from 160 to 165 in 3 months..In my another point of view it is actually a cash loot idea by you guys..and also to keep a standard player base after launching the subscription system which is working well for you guys too, thats good for you..and coming to the next point.. On January 23rd 2016 a3 india team announced
'Major Updates
As a part of the subscription system, we would be performing major updates to the game every 3 months. Updates will be in the form of new features, events and gameplay changes which would be rolled out after adequate testing' ??? Its 23rd december 2016..11 months passed and no another update yet?? We want an answer for this..so if you guys have a good reason please do reply in this post or ignore like you guys always do..NEXT
SOUL DROP? XD
You guys planned a dumb move by arranging a soul for 'Darkcecil' and tried to make everyone believe during the ranias event that the monsters do drop silbadu's soul..EASY CASH LOOT! Now I know that I'll be told to get my facts right and not to make allegations without proofs this is your first and last warning..bla bla!! HUTT! Let me tell you something, everyone knows about this and ...NVM, as if you guys care about it LOL . I'll give you a better suggestion instead put soul for sale officially by launching an ehop if you guys seriously want to make money at least so that few players would be able to buy the silbadu's soul and enjoy playing with their characters with g9.5 weapons on this server..Now PLEASE don't reply saying 'We want the server to be classic, we are not concentrating on money making, we never asked anyone to come play our server and that we are providing better services than any other server..we always told it's up to the player if he/she wants to keep playing the server or not we are not going to make any changes to the server..etc etc'
We expected a new a3 india after the subscription system..but this is just disgusting..shame on you guys seriously, I pity the a3 india team!! I don't know what opinions do other players have towards this server, but this is my opinion *SPITS*
My account is going to expire on January 14th 2017, this would probably be my last reacharge..I wont hesitate to come back if the server will get any better than this because i alwags love to play a3 india!
Supersmith

Post by Supersmith »

I dont think so they ll check the posts even...!
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Post by Gmstorm »

On behalf of A3 India team, I apologize for the lack of major updates. Most of our development so far has been targeted at the core of the game in terms of game and network optimizations. There have been many questions about the launch of Episode 4. It's currently under development. However, please be advised that before launching a new episode, we will have to launch the Special Quests and that is what the development team is currently working on.

We have implemented events like Tower of Desire, but unfortunately the Event GM was unable to conduct the event due to less number of players. We will see to how we can improve the situation. Please bear with us.
[GM]Storm
Streetboyz
Class: Warrior

Post by Streetboyz »

I HOPE YOU ALL READ THIS

I don't even know what to say except due to the brilliance of lack of care and never kept promises the server has gone to total runes.

I believe GMs made the server paid so they could eliminate Greeds who kept afk characters in parties and leeched them to become A5 in no time and sell it for cash or players leaving multiple characters or afk characters to farm woonz and ruin the economy of the server.

however, one thing I DO NOT understand is, why don't the authorities understand that an economy works a balance of supply and demand.

They eliminated the selfish Greeds by making the server paid which I do agree to that it made the server more balanced but also decreased the supply of items but demand stayed.

Now A certain demand can be met with different supply which in this case after server went paid the demand for players to still be interested to play the server could have been met with the supply of promises that were given but that never happened.
I am very certain that in 2016 at least few hundred people have Rs.500 spare every month to spend on their entertainment and love for this game.

10 months on, Major updates never happened, major events never took place, nothing much actually ever happened since 20th Jan 2016.

Now, I am sure GM will argue with me that -
1. Game went paid on January and people were playing till that day without complaint but now all of a sudden after server getting paid they realize that drop rate is not good and what people don't understand is more drops = less value of the item in A3 market so people will wish for high drop rates and care about their own personal satisfaction cause everyone wants to be the best but not at the expense of server getting ruined and we will not let that happen.
2. GM might also say - Drop rate is fixed not to be changed in A3 india as they will have a very bad effect on the game.
3. GM might also say - You want an item or its supply to be high but at the same time its demand will decrease
4. There might not be any other solution than making the server FREE again so players STOP COMPLAINING but THAT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE.

Now Here is my point,
1. game went played in Jan 2016 and promises were given but not kept. that is why the players are pissed off not because of some bullshit drop rate personal satisfaction matters.
2. mind you drops is also a very big part of players leaving the game cause no one wants to kill 10 bosses at a time with their A5 mage and get 2 UJ drop and still pay Rs.500 a month.
3. GM, People want Item supply to increase cause DEMAND is still huge. Increase the drop rates and bring in Soul drops and mainly KEEP YOUR PROMISES at least, this is what people want and they are happy to pay for it.
4. You CAN NOT make the server FREE again cause that is not possible but you are NOT running a paid server for it's money's worth.
Also People wonder about RC deals, I think that RC deals is an fortunate trading that associated with server long time ago and it has helped to keep server alive to a point and kept moving.
So I DO NOT really know what to say except, to some degree YOU HAVE SCREWED YOURSELF UP.
People DO NOT wanna bear anymore cause its been 10 months and all talk no action on your behalf.
GM , YOU are the high authority and you know what to do cause its not one or two people complaining , its majority of the A3 India lovers. so Don't know what are you gonna do to make this better to make our money's worth but DO something NOW please and at least listen to players requests.

Also , people hardly get replies from SO CALLED PAID employee GUIDEFURY, its like the CARE FACTOR is totally gone so.

QUESTION REMAINS, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE MONEY THAT WE ARE PAYING??????

Thank You for your attention.
Sizzzler

Post by Sizzzler »

thanks GM for the positive reply. Still as a regular gamer I feel the solution to all the problems are simple :-

1) Soul Drop
2) Episode 4

This will attract old as well as new players. Leveling is easy nowadays ! All my old friends whom I say to cm back to game ask only these questions, Soul drop active hua kya?

There is 300% increase in number of A5 archers compared to any other char. All making archers just to enjoy n pk knowing that without soul Warrior and mages are of no use.

Just for e.g. there are characters like Roguerulzz who have both the g9.5 weapons n kit n they dont even cm online from 2 years and some who worked hard 6months paying for pin has to stay on normal stuffs coz the server aint ready for upgrade.

Its 2017 folks ! enjoy n lets relive A3 :)
Sandeepndedh

Post by Sandeepndedh »

Gmstorm wrote:On behalf of A3 India team, I apologize for the lack of major updates. Most of our development so far has been targeted at the core of the game in terms of game and network optimizations. There have been many questions about the launch of Episode 4. It's currently under development. However, please be advised that before launching a new episode, we will have to launch the Special Quests and that is what the development team is currently working on.

We have implemented events like Tower of Desire, but unfortunately the Event GM was unable to conduct the event due to less number of players. We will see to how we can improve the situation. Please bear with us.

The apology can only be accepted, if you stop lying to players. Specially when they are paying you. On free server you had rights to disable and enable any features, to give or not to give the events. But the moment you started taking money, you are bound to provide service. Its a rights of players to get the service that's being advertised while taking money for the PIN.

Lets see what all players been missing since the server is turned into Paid server,

1. Silbadus soul

2. Timely events

3. New Game features

4. Old Colorance quests

5. Next Episode

Even if we take your excuse of being busy into making new developments for the game, whats giving you right to stop SOS drop ?

Dont even dare to say its dropping, every player on this server knows, the SOS never dropped since server been handled by you guys. For long you have misguided players, by continue to claiming SOS dropping.

It's pretty shame the extent to which the server management lies, misguides their players. The congress, most corrupt political party of India would look more genuine in front of A3 India management team.

Even the most basis features of Games are being readjusted and manipulated to deprive players from enjoying the game fully. The proof is SNOWMAN event, increased spawn time, decreases drops. Which I can understand why would you do it, except the fact that you do not want players to enjoy the game or events.

You been saying due to lack of players, the events are not conducted. Even naive would understand, at this state of server, which doesn't have any new features & top of that high PIN cost wouldn't attract most players. is that the fault of players who are paying to play ? You can't have that excuses for not conducting events. Oh, Come On, may be you need couple of management lessons from IIM professors.

I can clearly sense your fear of losing this server sooner or later due lack of players, the ride that you had on players addiction is near its end. You have to accept after all these years your greed has lead to failure of this server. Period.