Request to Reduce Subscription Pin Cost :)

Anything and everything!

Any One Agree With This Please Reply for Your S

Yes, I Agree
100%
Disagree
No votes

Total votes: 5

Headache
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Request to Reduce Subscription Pin Cost :)

Post by Headache »

Dear Sir,

You Started Subscription Services in A3 India,
because for Subscription Services so many people are left the game,
because of Subscription Pin is so Costly.
no more Entertainment is Game, No Events , No updates,
Sir there are so many peoples they all are playing This Game A3 India from Last 8-9 Years
and many old Players are Quited and some sold the char because of Only Subscription Pin is so Costly, and some of them Left the game for no Entertainment Like (Event, Surprise Event, War`s, Etc. )
I am also 1 of them, but i m not quited the game, Dear Sir, I am Requesting you to Please Reduce the Cost of Subscription Pin. and also 1 Suggestion Please Make a 1 Event at-least 1 Event in 15 Days.
So at-least still we can imagine those people are left the game they are come back and join us and Enjoy the game. Dear Sir I am having so much Expectation form Your Side.. That you have take any action or any changes in Services.

Thanks
A3 India Lover... :)
Mahuya
Town: Temoz

Re: Request to Reduce Subscription Pin Cost :)

Post by Mahuya »

Headache +1
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Post by Gmstorm »

There are events conducted every week. We are conducting mostly surprise events to encourage players to come online not just for events. Just come online on weekends and you can enjoy events. Updates will be launched once every few months since there is development and testing involved in rolling out updates.

Recharge pin prices are very reasonable. We have provided the game free of cost for 5 years without any monthly charges at all, bearing all your expenses ourselves. When the subscription system was first introduced in 2007 (9 years ago), the price of the recharge pins was Rs.250 for 1 month recharge pin. Due to the increase in the costs and taxes associated with running a game in terms of infrastructure costs, we cannot provide subscriptions at a more cheaper price since it won't generate any substantial income for the game to sustain.
[GM]Storm
Liquedmage
Class: Mage

Post by Liquedmage »

Hmm.GM u are right but plz try to create new markate in Game .... All prises are down..Like IN today markate NO Value OF Ujs and Sjs .. NO buyers OF any Unics..So PLz Make Upward The game Economy!!!
Sweetaish

Post by Sweetaish »

Headache+10000000001
plz GM close this pin system.
Heavensbow

Post by Heavensbow »

Respected GM's u have mentioned in your above reply that u conduct surprise events... Can we know what exactly are those? The only event we see is 2x quest exp event andDu call that an event? Day by day its making people to loose there interest and the way u r responding to us is proving that even u don't care whether people come and subscribe or not... I don't mind in the subscription prices but I expect a better returns for it... According to you and your management if conducting 2x quest exp event is all u can provide then there is no point... Kindly look forward on conducting some real events not events like 2x quest exp which doesn't make any difference... No issues in the subscription prices but we need some improvement from your side
Purveyor
Class: Warrior

Post by Purveyor »

GMs stop giving lame answers ! Behave like an adult please :)

The cost of the pins wont be reduced simple and we are okay with it, end of the story !

Now listen to the main deal.. U guys be computer engg or software developer or anything but U have failed to run the server properly. Few years back when more people played the game, it was the same story with Manoj n gang having bugged stuffs but still we played coz everyday beating the shit out of those mad *censored* people who thought they were pro or they owned the game gave us pleasure :) !!

Now those noobs shifted to Mania coz after getting aura 5 A3 India becomes boring coz of Gamemasters like U !

Now the simple question is what will a gamer do after aura 5 if you conduct events like 2x or quest exp ! With no soul drop we cant even craft shit ! So if you dont conduct events like Tholl Wars or TOD or PvP events no one gives a shit about your answers here that you are conducting events.

So please cut the crap, we are connected to the server from a decade now n v know when U talk stupid n when U talk sense ! The next time U call yourself a game developer or GM of A3 India, just know your plans are failing and dont even talk about soul drop :P

N dont reduce the pin cost. We are just fine with it. Improve your skills :)

PS: Just to prove myself.. go to Google Chrome - Type www.a3-india.com - C the event section ^_^