ATTENTION TO ALL A3 INDIA PLAYERS

Anything and everything!
Frostarch
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

ATTENTION TO ALL A3 INDIA PLAYERS

Post by Frostarch »

New Event called Give away.. Being held on 7pm of 26-6-16 Sunday (Tommorrow)

All are invited to participate in the event without any level Restrictions or Class

Uniques such as Munin Rhonis Lugh Ishnish Iartekk are DROPPED in random maps which will be informed at the time of event. A Lucky Player Will Get Grace of Silbadu.

Even Boxes of Uj Sj LJ OPG`s Will be Dropped Too.

The event is Organised by BOSS .

A minimum crowd of 30 participants should be assembled near Kinstone before the start of Event.

P.S The Event wil be held only if minimum of 30 players sre present... :o 8)
Akatsuki PAIN
Nemessisxxx

Re: ATTENTION TO ALL A3 INDIA PLAYERS

Post by Nemessisxxx »

Well.. Hats off to the players who planned and executed beautifully the event.. It was worth spending all the time.. Not for the winnings but for the joy of participation that every player got in that event.. And Lot of respect to u guys.. its not easy to just gv away items worth a lot to players just for fun and event sake especially in a 1x server.. Althought there are few ppl in this server but events like that are surely a boost to new ppl joining in..

I wud again thank all the players who organized it beautifully and the amount and variety of gifts was GG too.. Never have seen that kind of event lately...

My suggestions for event types wud be
1. To guess the name of a map/ monster/ boss in game by giving hints gradually.. Like the nature of map (ice, fire etc), range/melee monster etc.. 1st one who guessed right will win

2.To collect maximum amt of an item in a limited time.. Like Neri S/M, stone piece, scroll etc The person makes shop in the end of the items and the one who has max wud win.

Just few of the ideas for a balanced event for all players..

Regards
Nemessisxxx
Frostarch

Post by Frostarch »

Thank You for your Feedback, Hope Every One who participated Enjoyed as you did..

We`ll Consider your Suggestion for the upcoming Event, Thank you again for your time
in replying for the Event held, And a Personal Request to attach at least one pic of what
you got in the Event.

Every Good Suggestions from players are Welcomed! Hope we get more Feedback & Suggestions on the Event.

We are Glad the Event Turned out to be Fruitful, And we sincerely hope the upcoming Event
will be more Exciting.

Regards,

Boss & Team!
Akatsuki PAIN
Tomus
Class: Warrior

Post by Tomus »

A Big thank you to you & your Team for an awesome Event last Sunday afternoon....
I had a wonderful time and really loved your idea’s and tasks given ....etc
As my friend above mention its not easy to just give away stuffs ..that too in a server where even quest drops are kinda rare :P
I mean you Guy'z really understand how an Event should be organised Professionally..i really appreciate you people for organizing such an event for us ... if u ask me
A3 Gm’s should consider you People making as Event Gm for this server :D
that way we will have more fun filled Sunday’s & Good crowd every week

Once again a Big Thank you . We hope to look forward for even more Fun Filled Event’s very soon.

Regards
Drego
Mahuya

Post by Mahuya »

Hi this is Mahuya (Soumen) s congratulating the whole Boss Team for organizing a prize distribution ceremony for Our A3Idia members of the Boss Team on this past Sunday i.e. 26th June and also wishing u for the continuation of programme for the future.

And also I would like to congratulate the fellow deserving members who got the rewards.

Thanking you, and wish u all the very best for the future.

Thnx & Regards,

Soumen
Damiinii
Class: Mage

Post by Damiinii »

Finally, there's a recent post in the forum.
Glad to see it ! :)
So, was this event done by a group of players and not GM's ?
If yes, then do we have any active GM's available or not ?

Regards
A concerned A3 Lover.
Frostarch

Post by Frostarch »

Hello India...
Akatsuki PAIN