About Game

Anything and everything!
Fredwar
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

About Game

Post by Fredwar »

Dear GM,

I Love this server and am playing from a very long time, I would like to bring this following things into your concern..

I am happy that now its a paid server, i understand you people have to maintain the server properly, but whats the use without players...

As a Paid server all players require good game play, but what to do its very boring,

Play count low,
Drop Rates Low,
Events are not updated and are not regular
Events are given without proper notice to the players

Please consider my message here... I would love to pay more if get good drops, good playmates, n nice and competitive events... as i told earlier. i am old player i still can see the image when people gather near KS or Linsen,

So please do the needful by reducing the RECHARGE RATES o INCREASING THE DROPS EVENTS ETC...

Thanks & Regards,

Naveen Kumar S J
IGN: FREDWAR.

Fellow Players if you think the above mentiond message is correct please support

TIA
Liquedmage
Class: Mage

Re: About Game

Post by Liquedmage »

I agree....
Atttitude
Class: Archer

Post by Atttitude »

Dead Server ...no use
Fredwar

Post by Fredwar »

Dear GMS,

If any of u online please check this message, its really hard to play when its lagging like hell
and u guys have made it pin subscription system... whats the use??
if we cant play properly please take some action
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Gmstorm »

Drops rates haven't been changed since 2007. They are 1x and they will remain that way. The game is paid and it doesn't mean we will make the game easy or kill the economy.

We are conducting regular events every week and the only reason why we are not posting the event details in the website is because we have decided to conduct all the events as a surprise so that players don't just come online for events.

Lag issues are mostly due to player's internet. Please contact Guidefury if you need assistance with diagnosing the lag issue that you are facing.
[GM]Storm
Bloodsneeker
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Post by Bloodsneeker »

on the one side you GMs say don't depend on A3 much play it just as game and you conduct surprise event so what you expect to be 24 x7 online waiting for event.......

Event seems more for parties and less for Questing people....
Rather conducting event it was autoplay events....

Talking 1x server there were soul drops...
from past few years haven't heard of any soul drop....