The most important topic now !

Anything and everything!
Socress
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

The most important topic now !

Post by Socress »

Hello Dear Gms
Before I start this thread I just want to say I am making this topic on behalf of my A3 friends and the gamers because they requested to post these very important matters on the forum.

Firstly, the server is getting paid. It is very good and we are excited about it. We are grateful for your efforts and even we want to play a server which is paid, updated and taken care of. So the first and foremost important thing is we are paying you money from our pockets now so we want to know who is getting the money i.e. who is the owner of the server now. Previously, we didn’t ask these questions because the server was free, now we have the right to know whom are we paying and what’s his interest in the game. I might sound a little rude to you but that’s how things work in the real world. For e.g. sify got the money which we paid for and they provided us with first class service. The conflict of interest meant that for e.g. if the owner owns a character in-game then that character should we regarded as GM char. C’mon don’t be afraid to own yourself. You want money, you have to give us a name !

Secondly, a simple word SOUL ! . We all are of the opinion that this client is not compatible for soul drop. We play the server 24*7 and we know what’s the status. You might reply that soul is activated and T maps or Sirpel map drops it but it is BULLSHIT  . So if in this server soul cannot be enable via creep/boss drops, we want you to acknowledge and make a other way for gamers to get soul i.e. monthly events, winner gets soul drop so that everyone can use g9.5 weapons. The game has got so boring without it. We aura characters have nothing to do, we boss and get ujs. The economy of the server is in ruins because of soul drop. Now there are 2 issues regarding soul drop:-

a) You might say soul will be sold for RC and all. If you can sell soul in A3 portal that will be great too. Gamers won’t have to buy it for RC from others and can directly buy it from Gms. ONLY SOUL to be sold if you think that gamers will involve in RC deals and that doesn’t mean that only GMs will sell SOUL i.e. Creeps should drop it too!

b) We other aura characters have the right to have fun if we worked so hard to get aura. Only few privileged chars have g9.5 weapons in which a group of Manoj/Ghosh friends everyone got g9.5. Sometimes we feel that you people don’t want us to get g9.5 weapons so that Roguerulzz/Maverickxxx remain the strongest characters lol ! Every aura 5 char has the right to own a g9.5 and enjoy the game as much they got it!

Thirdly, we congratulate you for Guidefury. Shez amazing and helps us everytime  !

Fourth, whats with 3x exp ? cmon C3 aint open and U want us to hunt alone? Open c3 for exp and then provide exp booster or else provide Quest boosters !

Next, T4 map is under maintenance because you ppl think everyone will boss and get uniqs. T4 being the last map drop uniqs daily which is not digested by you people. First, you tried to bugg it with 7 renias so that no one can boss or kill renias, when you saw people are still bossing there, you closed the map only. Cmon, please act like responsible Gms and have a big heart.

The server is getting paid and these issues will come up regularly. We are ready to pay you too but with services. At first you replied, it’s a free server, its online that’s enough but this attitude wont work anymore. These problems and questions are from everyone. But, I am sure you will solve every problem and answer every question.

Warm Regards,
Whole A3 Community
_(O_o)_ Welcome to Hell. Here's your copy of Windows. _(o_O)_
Blueterror
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Re: The most important topic now !

Post by Blueterror »

Fourth, whats with 3x exp ? cmon C3 aint open and U want us to hunt alone? Open c3 for exp and then provide exp booster or else provide Quest boosters !

Soc +1111

Gms

If U cant Open C3 for auras Mk Quest Xp Boosters 3x

Class: Warrior

Post by Lordseviper »

Well said Soc.. the least that we can expect GMs is to at least reply to this post :)

waiting...
IGN: Lordseviper
Sandeepndedh
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Sandeepndedh »

I agree with most part of this thread, however about 3x hunt exp.. I feel the decision is poorly made without any thoughts and consideration and with the amount of Rs 1500 per month I would or any one else would think 100 times to buy it or not.

The main reason being it is only hunt exp, you have to get the party, so solo players has no options, Second, even if you make sure you have party who can hunt for 4 hours continoulsy that too in C3 and SPA map which is always crowded and people fighting for slots. third, timing 6-10PM. who on earth will have that time slot free evey day to play ??

First you make sure you have free time and then you have to get the party to hunt for 4 hours to enjoy 3x exp.. isnt it too much ?? Apart from Mage class I dont think any one else will benefit from 3x hunt exp recharge pins without having party.

My questions is why not make 3x Quest exp available ?? wont that would make it easy for solo players as well as party players too ??

By not having 3x Quest exp in recharge pins you are just making hard for any one to go for that recharge. Come on, be rational and think about it. Do the test run for 3x quest exp and see if sells like hot cakes or withdraw the exp recharge pin all together.
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

Socress wrote:Firstly, the server is getting paid. It is very good and we are excited about it. We are grateful for your efforts and even we want to play a server which is paid, updated and taken care of. So the first and foremost important thing is we are paying you money from our pockets now so we want to know who is getting the money i.e. who is the owner of the server now. Previously, we didn’t ask these questions because the server was free, now we have the right to know whom are we paying and what’s his interest in the game. I might sound a little rude to you but that’s how things work in the real world. For e.g. sify got the money which we paid for and they provided us with first class service. The conflict of interest meant that for e.g. if the owner owns a character in-game then that character should we regarded as GM char. C’mon don’t be afraid to own yourself. You want money, you have to give us a name !
Honestly, I don't feel like replying to your questions after reading this. The game was running free from the last 6 years and did you ever show any concern or appreciate the team who has been working so hard from scratch and spending their hard earned salaries on keeping the game alive and free? Why is there a special interest about knowing the people involved just because subscription services are starting? Whatever funds that we are receiving from the subscription system will be used to cover the server expenses and maintenance costs. That's all that you need to know.
Sandeepndedh wrote:I agree with most part of this thread, however about 3x hunt exp.. I feel the decision is poorly made without any thoughts and consideration and with the amount of Rs 1500 per month I would or any one else would think 100 times to buy it or not.

The main reason being it is only hunt exp, you have to get the party, so solo players has no options, Second, even if you make sure you have party who can hunt for 4 hours continoulsy that too in C3 and SPA map which is always crowded and people fighting for slots. third, timing 6-10PM. who on earth will have that time slot free evey day to play ??

First you make sure you have free time and then you have to get the party to hunt for 4 hours to enjoy 3x exp.. isnt it too much ?? Apart from Mage class I dont think any one else will benefit from 3x hunt exp recharge pins without having party.

My questions is why not make 3x Quest exp available ?? wont that would make it easy for solo players as well as party players too ??

By not having 3x Quest exp in recharge pins you are just making hard for any one to go for that recharge. Come on, be rational and think about it. Do the test run for 3x quest exp and see if sells like hot cakes or withdraw the exp recharge pin all together.
Power leveling is just a temporary recharge offering aimed at raising some funds. We expect only few players to actually opt for it considering the price.
[GM]Storm
Socress

Post by Socress »

You ppl opened c3 too just to sell your pins.. we are fine with that.. but without soul drop it's the same story again.. ppl keep on leeching aura5's characters widout g9.5's / server economy in ruins/ g9.5s sold for 20k+ in RC but yea thats none of your problem ryt? !

Thanks for replying atleast ! n please cmon dont say we didnt care for past 6 years :) .. we did every bit of it.. we requested you every time to make the server paid but with soul drop and maintenance and no bugg characters ! Its we who love the game and try to make it better everyday. Gamemaster's should always respect to the gamer's feeling.

Enable Soul drop thats the future of the server :). Thanks for replying !!!

Regards
Sandeepndedh
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Sandeepndedh »

Gmstorm wrote:Power leveling is just a temporary recharge offering aimed at raising some funds. We expect only few players to actually opt for it considering the price..
Thats certainly not a good decision, just for raising fund adding temporary feature/Pin is big NO NO. That now makes me even more skeptical.

You must declare/announce it officially what all going to be temporary and not permanent.

Think on it!!!
Cdheeraj

Post by Cdheeraj »

I am glad you didn't take my name this time. :|
IGN:-Cdheeraj
IGL:- 130+
Socress

Post by Socress »

haha.. nice one.. U r a professional.. U have technical ability and knowledge which might not be possessed by anyone here :) .. well your guidance and contribution to this game has always been appreciated and we look forward to your help always.

I dont have grudge against anyone. Even I am a sound man who understands running a server from own pocket expenses is such a pain in the *censored*. We are always grateful to the entire A3 team and we are so eager to buy the pins and help this initiative too. The A3 team getting money means obviously more stable server, more fast solution to gamer's problem and the future of the server.

We ppl just had this question that after so many years you are implementing the pin system with nothing new thats bizarre. We are already bored to a high level. Just leeching characters and fighting against 3-4 ppl doesnt excite us anymore. Ask yourselves when was the last TOD event we had? When was the last good organised Tholl wars we had? When was the last time the a5's of the game killed a renias? When was the last time an a5 crafted a g9.5?

Obviously we are not against the pin system or the Gamemasters. We wholly understand their situation and want to contribute in every possible way. But without the above issues solved there is a lack of sensibility and frustration from every player.

As you earlier said and I quote '' A3 India has been the heartbeat of many Indian gamers'' and it is true. This server has its own charm and aura which no other A3 server has/had. Lets try to carry it forward !

I wont create a topic ever again. I do not want to be the villain anymore. I probably wont poke my nose in any ingame stuff again too. I wrote my heart and I am pretty clear what i feel about the server.

Warm Regards,
Socy !
Shadeus
Class: Warrior

Post by Shadeus »

Enough drama! Give us your word regarding soul drop! We're thankful to you for opening c3 but soul is very important topic at the moment as the server is getting paid! How many times should we ask you? Do you seriously want the game to be balanced and fair for everyone or you prefer keeping your close quarters only with g9.5s being deadly for ever?