NOOB A5s Using 3RD PARTY CHEAT SOFTWARE

Anything and everything!
Ultraaviolet
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Re: NOOB A5s Using 3RD PARTY CHEAT SOFTWARE

Post by Ultraaviolet »

5k me in game when. :twisted:
Bet something. I will record it and post it. Will give my grashat, g9 kit even the 85 lvl shue. What will you bring to the table?
GAME ON *censored*. Your move
IGN : Ultraaviolet

"HE WHO LIVES TO LIVE FOREVER, NEVER FEARS DYING"
-WILLIAM PENN

"Unless he is a fuking noob who stays dex in 1v1 2v1"
-Me
Sandeepndedh
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Sandeepndedh »

Camera man banned ?? do you even know any thing about why I am banned or that you are filled with so much of EGO that you dont even think beyond your fuking game.
Ultraaviolet

Post by Ultraaviolet »

hahaha I smell smoke, someone's *censored* is BURNING :mrgreen: :lol: :twisted:
Our beloved Cameraman was banned because he made changes to the a3.exe file to run multiple instances of A3 without using sandbox.
Jackass who the *censored* do you think you are. You are the one who got banned using 3rd party not me. BURN MOTHER*****
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-WILLIAM PENN

-Me
Sandeepndedh
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Sandeepndedh »

Modifying client = Third party software ??.. hope that you dont/didnt study, else some one would be screwed by hiring illiterate like you. I am not selfish that I did for my personal gain.. I did to help other A3 players.. leave it "HELPING" is not in your blood and you wound't be able to decipher any thing out of this.
Go and play your game and do that "Ringa Ringa Roses".. by the way don't forget to post video of that too.

Next time better not post any thing cause you least know about typing any thing else than ****censored****!!
Ultraaviolet

Post by Ultraaviolet »

Dude don't burn so much, the sun will envy you. So much hate for me, i love you too. :oops:
You did do it for your personal gain. You did it to show off your proficiency.
So you are telling me, the a3-exe patcher shown in your video wasn't done by another software? so you must be a pro-programmer what are you doing here go get a job at GOOGLE or APPLE.
And this is all coming for a guy who thinks Ultimate Whistle doesn't give 0 with Grashat and has video as proof(opps why wont he have video proof he is a cameraman, sorry). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Btw i will post whatever i want whenever i want. *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* :twisted: :twisted:

-WILLIAM PENN

-Me