Wake Up Call !

Anything and everything!
Socress
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Wake Up Call !

Post by Socress »

Hello Friends. I don’t know how to put this up but there are some issues which come up regularly and are hurting the spirit of the game every day. These issues are put up already a number of times but no action being taken against it has compelled me and our group to put this issue up harshly. Please listen to your gamers.

Firstly, Silbadu’s SOUL aint dropping and please don’t give us any shit on this. We are playing and are online in the server more than the Gamemasters. Actually lemme put this in this way. We can count the number of g9.5 unique weapons in the server. There are only 6 Sunitz 6 Arnir few warrior g9.5s etc. We are playing this server when sify had it and even now. There is no increase in G9.5 uniq weapons from the previous server except unique being made from SOUL gifted from GMs. What’s happening coz of this is RC dealing and imbalance in the server. Players do not want to make Warrior character – Why?? The reason being whats the use widout g9.5 a5 warrior is waste. Mages do not have paum. HK lol forget this shit. I forgot the last time I saw a g9.5 HK weapon. So many ppl playing and no g9.5 weapons. I mean some dickhead wants to deprive players from enjoyment kya? We play this game for fun and it should be endeavor to help us in that. Every char should get an opportunity to play with g9.5 weapon.

Secondly, sometimes we feel you are really trying to stop the RC dealings in the server. But after month’s supervision we got to conclude that you are using this ROC for personal matters. For e.g. RC dealings lead to ban and even sharing characters lead to ban. I mean wtf. Every odd person knows that characters are being shared. Just to put this ROC that sharing of characters will lead to ban gives you the power to ban any char you want anytime. You will put a reason that such n such char was shared. Please remove these kind of ROC’s which cannot be controlled and dealt with. You cannot stop RC dealings coz that’s the essence of this server. From 8 years no *censored* could stop :). We suggest that you guys monitor RC dealings from your side. For e.g. every RC deal will be through GMs and GM will get a 5-10% interest in that. The advantages will be that:

1. All the RC dealings will be safe and monitored.
2. You guys will earn too. It’s your server n you need money to provide us better service.

We see the real problem. We fairly understand that you GMs need money to run such a big server, maintenance, power etc. We players want to help you whole heartedly so that you do not depend on other persons to run the server and for that you guys have to return some favor. We do not have any problem if hez your old friend or class mate or any shit but if you are owning and running a server that too A3 India cmon it was the last official server which contains INDIA name in it too. Atleast now be fair in everything. India is changing and we are still *censored* crying about buggs and favours in A3 India server. You got a responsibility running the server named as A3 India, trust me you really do  .

Thirdly, Greed Characters. Zzz Stop this shit or they will eat the server. What does Greed character does. It makes money. How much? Hmm some 1bill in 5-6 days. You got sandboxie? Huh yup. Okay when not free, dual chars, put on the greed in non pk map and earn money. Okay not a problem. What do you do with this money? Hmm I got bills every week, I can’t buy g9.5 coz no1 sells it in game n there are limited weapons. I can buy normal unique weapons but everyone got wz to buy so let’s bid more which results in a normal Grashat being sold for 4bill (insane stuff). What now, I got a pet who makes me wz every week and sometimes event of 2x WZ lmao.. hmm lets sell for RC.
I don’t understand on one side you say BAN RC dealers and second way you help them do RC dealings.

We never complain of the lagg which we are facing even now. 1mbps net provides 150+ ms on odd hours of the day. We never complain you about events which are so rare and only pvp events. You guys can’t even manage TOD forget about other big events. Atleast don’t deprive us of Fair gaming, game stuffs, our rights. We are constantly telling you that some characters are using speed gears, potters, atleast listen to us.

Some solutions We see are :-
1) If you cant activate the Soul drop coz of any reason, make events rewarding soul every weekend or fortnight.
2) Unique weapons drop should increase to bring them back to their original prices instead of 4bills etc.
3) No non pk map in the server except Memora field. No more Greed characters. The wz already earned will b of no use when unique weapon drops are neutralized.
4) Release RC dealing banned characters against a penalty.
5) Roll in the pin system. You need money to run the server and happily want to give you for a better and fair server.

Sir Dheeraj CVR and Sir Nikhilesh Murali we do respect you and now put in our faith in you. Please its high time listen to your players. You owe us some amount of responsibility when we invest such amount of time and energy in this 1x server. We make aura’s hunting day and night, collect wz without dualing greed chars, and hope to enjoy the server with its unique weapons and play with honesty. You have helped us in the past and we look forward to your help this time also. Find a way out to control and bring back the server on track and please just for 1 time *censored* this Manoj Asapu’s shit, just for the server. Stop listening to him and check out the server status yourself !!!

Please don’t make it a issue. Players are requested not to reply. We just want to hear from the GMs.

n Yup.. Thanks for your consideration !
_(O_o)_ Welcome to Hell. Here's your copy of Windows. _(o_O)_
Megnum
Class: Holy Knight

Re: Wake Up Call !

Post by Megnum »

Hope Gm will look on this issue and take some steps. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: nice post socy :lol: :lol:
Venomevil

Post by Venomevil »

GameMasters,
please dont sit quite or Dont ignore this Post after reading it.
Really the above mentioned points will help in making the server strong, Entertaining & life long.
Skybornn

Post by Skybornn »

Hello gm. Now time for wake up and give us a final answer, shall we spend our time on game or find something els to do, it's serious now pls don't ignore it we need proper answer frm gm side, every players faceing this *censored* problems, rich playrs r becoming more rich in matter of all Gos or watevr drops. Put pin system so no one in lose. u guys can maintain this server properly, Thanks
Sandeepndedh

Post by Sandeepndedh »

I double that all the points Mrs. Soc has mentioned !!! time is near that you step down from server management and bring the active GMs who are capable of running this server.. NO more dictatorship :P.. we want democracy now.. call for election!! nahi tah Jihaad hoke rahega :D

Need money to run this server .. I can fund this server ("VC concept") till the time you want :D or spare one of the servers that laying around unused...
Chiitrangada
Class: Archer

Post by Chiitrangada »

lol..............!!!
Awecome post babyyy...................^+_+^ [-_-] all what am i shouting from last 1 year is covered in this post ^_^
Socy did u leave any Alphabets/word/ phrase's for Gm's ?

Nvm lets hope for best from Game masters .......& on time :P
cos we have little lazzy core team assembled
Maidenarrow

Post by Maidenarrow »

+1..... Gm Totally Agree To above mentioned points.... Jab Likhega a3 tabhi to Badhege a3...... If u need help m free to be gm w/o any charges ... 5k me if u need my help
Bottomline

Post by Bottomline »

Gm if you start paid server from january means your going to ban bug chrs and buged (lvl12+) weapons? because i dont want some bug chrs hitting me after paid server. becasue my charector not for those ppls enjoyment
Bottomline
Lovelyrose

Post by Lovelyrose »

The main reason Soul is not dropping in maps is some people have g9.5 weapons and they don't want others to get it. Get it ? :idea:

RC dealing issue was handled immaturely and lol BAN characters ? seriously ?
GM should have taken advantage of this. Every MMORPG game has either Pin system, subscription or E-shop. A3india should had portal to carry out RC dealing. Believe me GM you not capable of either surveillance or stopping this deals. They still happen daily. You just targeted a specific and hoped everyone will stop.

In addition, I am sure Dheeraj CVR was responsible for opening the remaining maps in clororence probably you guys asked him to help and he generously made time to do so. That's why it took lot of time. Point is hire/get help from a good developer who can help you conduct events other than nevia war,xp event and arena matches.

Thanks and regards, :mrgreen:
Mrjohn
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Mrjohn »

Good 1 soc. Nice and smooth post