Wake Up Call !

Anything and everything!
Supremebeign
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Re: Wake Up Call !

Post by Supremebeign »

U forgot to mention few more issues :)

1. Something is wrong with T4 map.. there are always 5 renias even after server reset and Renias HP bar has been increased. We cannot hunt renias. Clearly someone doesn't wants us to hunt there.

2. We personally feel that the guides have removed lvl 10+ patch, like they removed Soul patch. Its pathetic, they ways U run a public server.

2. All the Manoj Asapu's gang characters have g10 lvl10+ weapons, all the g9.5 unique weapons which are not available in the server. None of his characters are banned or penalised. All his bugged characters were given penalty of just 2 delevels. I mean its clearly shows the biased nature of the GMs. None of the RC dealings done by his gang are monitored by the GMs.

Actually we are sick and tried of complaining. GMs dont listen to their players. You dont even reply here. Roguerulzz is still bugged, the character was not checked when his group characters i.e Maverickxxx Venomspirit Neofeelit were caught that also coz it was shared and someone posted there screenies. RR being a non aura char that time was not shared and no 1 took its screenie. Go online check the stats n extra psps, Manoj cannot do a shit widout bugg stuffs !

But it aint our issue now. Atleast let us play in peace. Give us an opportunity to enjoy the game with g9.5 weapons, play a fair pvp, boss and get uniqs, stop the economy imbalance via Greed chars !

GMs if you dont reply, things are getting worse. You are forcing people to think that there is clear conflict of interest. You got to listen to your players or shut down the server for a while :). You have power, with that you have some responsibility also !!! Such a bad state of server and we still play it just coz we love the game, we love to spend time with our friends in the game but till when? If things continue like this everything is gonna ruin ! Atleast for the name of India on the server, gets things straighten up !

--- A fellow Indian !
Devilbooster
Class: Warrior

Post by Devilbooster »

Very well said Soc

GMs i am playing this server since 2006, a few months ago i returned to this game because of my sheer love and passion towards this game. But i have noticed this server is in the most pathetic state imaginable in history of a3india. I don't really know the 'truth' behind bug chars but all i want is the drop rate of souls to start, increase droprate of Unique weapons and GOS.
The server is full of Greed characters and afk players. Please take a note of rising economy of Uniques and GOS, its skyrocketing day by day. Players like me boss hard (which already has a low drop rate) collect 3-4 billion only to know that no1 in the server is selling GOS in wz. People are solely selling it in RC. What can we do in such a condition? Even if we don't want to we will have to buy stuff in Rc. if the server is in need of money then open an E-portal, make the server paid asap. This will only restore balance in this game.

Often i hear characters being bugged, but i rubbish it off when someone tells me that because i have faith in you GMS. But then i see an archer tanking 6-7 chars NonDex (including grahsat archers and G9.5 spear warriors) and taking kills at the same time. I don't want to name the char, all of us already know who it is and probably you too. Please look into these 'enchanced' characters and give us an equal and fair oppurtunity to play this game. We are one of the few people who really care about the server and as GMS you should take feedback from your players.

Last thing: Please stop 2x wz event.. i mean.. seriously. In a way ur promoting rc dealing.
I am really happy to see events on regular basis in a3india but please start the event at allotted time. We postpone our plans to enjoy the events but if it doesn't start on time it causes a lot of inconvinience. Please don't turn a blind eye towards our grievances.

Thanks.
Purveyor

Post by Purveyor »

Just for the record, Princemage is still using lvl 13 Paum. They never stop using bugg stuffs, they just change the characters n stuff.

If GMs want they can improve things in 1 night, it just proves that their hands are tied or guess they do not want to.. tats y no reply for such a serious issue till now...
Cython

Post by Cython »

Dear GM,

We players spend most of the time for this GAME and we expect something GOOD which makes us to be happy. Please help in solving the issues.
Velvity
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Post by Velvity »

My few cents !!!

Lets not accuse GMs... able to play this server is not our privilege as we are not paying them at the moment.. but considering we are spending our time on this server, there lies some responsibility on Game Masters to make sure the server is at its best and experience is enjoyable by all. Hence they must listen to us..

1. Resolve Real Cash Dealing.. the rule must be same for all.
2. SOS drop must be activated..
3. New Episodes, announcement and timely events.
4. Fix Greed and server economy issue..
5. Bugged chars, weapons has to be fixed/removed.

The server has crossed ten years and it is near its death if kept like this. If you the GM are not capable of doing any of these, accept it in forums and let every one know that they should stop dreaming about anything new on this server.

At least do respond to this thread and make us feel that you guys are at least reading or its same age old Indian politics except no democracy & no rights to make your voice heard.

Thanks & Regards.
Old A3 Player.
Moonridder
Class: Archer

Post by Moonridder »

Nice suggestions mentioned by Socress. Game Masters please consider it.
True that :mrgreen:

Supremebeign wrote:U forgot to mention few more issues :)

1. Something is wrong with T4 map.. there are always 5 renias even after server reset and Renias HP bar has been increased. We cannot hunt renias. Clearly someone doesn't wants us to hunt there.

2. We personally feel that the guides have removed lvl 10+ patch, like they removed Soul patch. Its pathetic, they ways U run a public server.

2. All the Manoj Asapu's gang characters have g10 lvl10+ weapons, all the g9.5 unique weapons which are not available in the server. None of his characters are banned or penalised. All his bugged characters were given penalty of just 2 delevels. I mean its clearly shows the biased nature of the GMs. None of the RC dealings done by his gang are monitored by the GMs.

Actually we are sick and tried of complaining. GMs dont listen to their players. You dont even reply here. Roguerulzz is still bugged, the character was not checked when his group characters i.e Maverickxxx Venomspirit Neofeelit were caught that also coz it was shared and someone posted there screenies. RR being a non aura char that time was not shared and no 1 took its screenie. Go online check the stats n extra psps, Manoj cannot do a shit widout bugg stuffs !

But it aint our issue now. Atleast let us play in peace. Give us an opportunity to enjoy the game with g9.5 weapons, play a fair pvp, boss and get uniqs, stop the economy imbalance via Greed chars !

GMs if you dont reply, things are getting worse. You are forcing people to think that there is clear conflict of interest. You got to listen to your players or shut down the server for a while :). You have power, with that you have some responsibility also !!! Such a bad state of server and we still play it just coz we love the game, we love to spend time with our friends in the game but till when? If things continue like this everything is gonna ruin ! Atleast for the name of India on the server, gets things straighten up !

--- A fellow Indian !
Exactly
MoonRidder

Ajithhh
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Ajithhh »

nic post Soc. Please b fair to every1. collecting woonz is also difficult now..GM. Please do not ignore this issue..need to be dealt seriously and soon. Hoping for a swach a3 india without Rc soon.
ty
Devilbooster

Post by Devilbooster »

GMs please do reply... we all are waiting
Sandeepndedh

Post by Sandeepndedh »

Kinda hard to believe how much & how long a person can run away from issues.. that's what happening here at A3 India server!!

But every knows running away can never be a solution...

We are still waiting for GM's reply this thread....
Hotpwan

Post by Hotpwan »

Only Solution Start Online Shop :D
Asked to GM 365 days back and replay was "We cant ,Sorry "
IGN:Hotpwan
IGSkill:The Maestro
IGKH:GuildMasters
IGL:Stopped Lvling :mrgreen:

Big Noob™ Here !