Server Economy

Anything and everything!
Moonridder
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Server Economy

Post by Moonridder »

Dear Game Masters,
I am sad to see the economy of A3 India server.
Many players are having 10 to 20 greeds now a days which are online 24x7 in non pk maps, they are making woonz too fast and selling them in "Real Cash".
Even the low levelers who want to quest in these maps like "Vemerden, Memora Field, Fairmode" are not able to do quest, because whole map is covered by greeds.
Because of these players server economy gone bad, Prices of everything are rising as everyone buying woonz in real cash, and so they are spending lots of woonz for buying stuffs,
But what about new player? or the ones who don't have greed?
New players are buying woonz in real cash because there is no way for them to make this much woonz to buy anything as the prices are more than double now a days, even old players are getting frustrated from these high rates and are forced to buy woonz in real cash to survive in this server.

My point here is that you should either make every non pk map into pk map or take some strict actions so that this is not followed.
Pin system would also control the economy. Please start pin system in A3 India server with a new episode launch, Episode 4 or 5 with new character skills.

And please look into this Ticket ID- #352474

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Yogesh Khatri
IGN- Moonridder
Last edited by Moonridder on Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoonRidder

Krissi
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Re: Server Economy

Post by Krissi »

Highly support your argument here.

These days all the high level players have all the uniques possible in this server :D.
So if I have to go hunt in a high level map, unless I have a dex unique with me, its sure X_X, if I encounter a high level player.

I have played this game during sify time, and believe me, it was very much possible to buy uniques if you make decent woonz by hunting bosses etc.

But now. An illmar costs 2.5bil+. It will take lifetime to gather so much money, just by hunting bosses. And that too if the Aura players allow to hunt bosses :|

Its high time that the pin system is introduced.
Deathdesire

Post by Deathdesire »

I am also ttotally agree with this .
I am not being bias but i too have 3 greed chars , i dont need to hunt and do bossing everyday i earn nearly 70m.

But i pity for new player who cant afford the prices of anythings now days .
Also i see every new characters these days which are fully loaded with stuffs , i guess i am among those players who play a3 like10 hours a day .. But believe me i dont see these people doing bossing or making wz by any source.
Also as you guys say rc dealing is not allowed so please also check the exchange of wz and rc .
You guys ban 1 guy and leave 100 of dealers.
Cython
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Cython »

I will support for bringing PIN the system.. which will solve many problems currently in server.
I want to ADD one more point also

Kindly de-level all the weapons which are LVL 10+ or make the UPSTAR item to be dropped. Either way will show what is GP. Even a person who has good GP cant able to stand against the opponent.
Epicurus

Post by Epicurus »

Hey friends ... Are u not the ones who use to abuse Vailor when he was crying about the same thing and killing greeds ... Is it too hard to understand???? ... That being said ... Better late then never ... Atleast u now know the situation very well ... A3 india economy is hit buy the worst form of inflation .. The hyperinflation ... Like the one happened in bolivia 1984-1986... I request you all to join my crusade rather then waiting for game masters to take any action ... Dont leave any stone unturned ... Dont leave any greed alive ... If u start to pk ... All will shift to non pk maps and it will get crowded in way decreasing the amount of woonz they earn on a daily basis .
Thanks
Warm Regards
Epicurus
Mage 159
Temoz
Chiitrangada
Class: Archer

Post by Chiitrangada »

Dekho bhai sab KO paata hai kon kon rc dealing me sab se aahge hai (**cough cough ** I don't want to mention name :twisted: :twisted: )
If u ban them or penalize them smthing big their will power will automatically shatter & they will automatically stop rc dealing
And the thing about new players is they can't buy a uni by hard work because drop rates are as usual very very low and demand is high
In this few ppl are taking advantage by buying wz in bulk /chars in rc and then they buy unis then sell them @ high prices (I can suggest some names if u want ) And as far as I know GM's know everything who's how much involved but still they not taking actions so there is something fishy

@cython bro lvl11 is just fine lol think damage of lvl13 paum which is still been used in server

Think of a non aura archer tanking 5 archer(grasat) + 9.5 spear + 3 mages stigma everything ND
Wow nah if u have such types of chars then lvl10+ won't affect much

@epicucurs
Bhai memora field / faimode / vermerden mey kitne Greed's hai ki poocho Matt and I never saw any 1 leaving their place from last 1n half or 2 years so think what amount they have made in such almond period
Now gm says we can't trace wz lol
If they can't then who will do ......?
1 bill transfer is not a small thing think of 7-8 bill per greed multiply this with 20+ Greed's think of amount
If this is not traceable then its high time to leave game
Do comment on my post ........
Arune

Post by Arune »

I agree with this post pls do somthing for rc dealing.
my all atuff g9 ,g10,uniques is result of my more than 4year effort in a3.
even i am 160 its hard to make that much wz without greed, i suggest there is any way auto disconnect char whos afk more than25-30min? if possible do it.
Evilraider
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Evilraider »

HOOOOT TOPIC >>>>>>>> SERVER

Server economy has really gone bad but its because of selling woonz in cheap not because of greeds ( I do have greeds )... the only thing can be done to control this is bringing pin system.
These non pk maps were thr from server starting but only now this happened because of no pin system, if pin system comes no one is going to recharge 10 greeds to make wz (atleast i can say they will not recharge support account :P :P) even if thy do they will hike the wz selling price which will bring all prices down.

A3India backbone is RC DEaling u cant eradicate (every one knw how many RC deals are going these days...) if u do server will die.... nd i do request GMs banning rc dealers dsnt help server... bring pin system

@ Death + 1

@ Epic pkng greeds hardly help... u get tired in few days and u will stop...

@ Chitra .. Tracing wz is not easy thing ......we can say many things sitting here but doing it is not easy..

@ Arune - 1 >> Auto disconnect ? lol

GM's WE WANT PIN SYSTEM ASAP
Cython

Post by Cython »

RC deal cant be control either bringing PIN system or banning chars. To solve RC deals GM have to decide and bring E-shop. If that's not possible increase drop rate and make sure every char has their benefits.

In A3INDIA- 'RICH is RICH and POOR will always be Poorrrrrr.

I hope even GM wont be earning much as ppl earning in the GAME.
Chadknight

Post by Chadknight »

Gm I would rather say make a final price quote for each and every item so that if any 1 sell above it, it can be reported and account will be banned.

Regarding rc dealing either GM should wake up or players should boycott RC.

Regards,
Chandrashekhar Iyer
IGN Chadknight