Please support us in this issue-Royal KH

Anything and everything!
Shaivaldon
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Please support us in this issue-Royal KH

Post by Shaivaldon »

Dear Friends & GM,

I was thinking to post about the recent happening with us in game. So here I am.Rc dealing is against ROC. We did a bit and got penalized. But problem is the amount of penalty is not justified. Our penalty are-
1. Naushad- This is our storage char. We bought 1 anir in 23 K rc and kept in naushad. After some days Gm put ban for 5 months on this char and finally as penalty he took – 1 G10 Bow kit, 1 G10 X-bow kit, 1 GOS, 2B wz, Anir(G9.5 Dex).

Did I murder any 1?

2. Shaivaldon- We bought a G9.5 spear in exchange of in game items(SS are provided to GM already). After 2-3 months GM put ban on this char and told us that “He got some allegation about RC dealing from some Bangalore ppl. And he gave a particular time frame to that person to prove his allegation through Account statement, Deposit slip or phone recording of dealing.” And finally he release the char with penalty of G9.5 spear.

Allegation are not yet proved. Here I would like to say- Are you *censored* kidding me?

I tried every possible option to contact them, accepted about anir RC deal, request them to take anir as penalty not G10 kits. I don’t think cause of one 23K rc deal anyone can put a penalty of almost 100k on us. GM you are not ruling a real world, its a MMORPG. I think a crime victim event won’t receive this kind of penalty. J
Even I know many other ppl who lost their G9.5 cause of GM, like – Olegario, Corax, Faltu Many more. This are main reason now a day’s less population in game. All ppl are leaving game day by day. I want to ask to our game muster that- “If SOUL drop rate is disable, and existing 90% of it with buggers gang.” Then what should other ppl do? How can we get it? When sify went down there were only 14 Paum, 4 anir, 4 Sunitz, 3 spear. Then how come now 30+ paum, 7+ anir, 6+ sunitz, 8+ spear?” Please don’t say SOUL drop rate is on or Yarmo is gifting to them, Bla Bla Bla.

Note:- I know after posting this they will ban some of our A5 chars again, but i won’t give a shit. And in-spite of all we bought 1 more G9.5 spear again in exchange of 1 G10 x-bow kit+ 3 GOS+ 2 Grasat. Hope it will disappear soon with a new allegation. Happy Gaming to all.

With best Regards,

ROYAL KH
Socress
Class: Mage

Re: Please support us in this issue-Royal KH

Post by Socress »

Good one, But real fact is this buggers are running this server now. And they only selling G9.5 to other players in RC. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: If you buy from them you are save except *censored* :P :P But the funny thing is ppl now scared to shout on them in game, They think- they will get ban :D Even some ppl told me -"if we PK them they will make us ban with some silly excuse." Yesterday one told me "GM are King, and king can do anything with their citizen and city" :lol: :lol:
_(O_o)_ Welcome to Hell. Here's your copy of Windows. _(o_O)_
Jhakaass
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Post by Jhakaass »

Now that you have brought this issue in public forum, allow me to suggest you that none of the players gonna support you or your any particular character for the allegations that have been put up by the Game masters. Now most players will make fun of the fact that you people are RC Dealer (as agreed by yourself).

All I want to suggest you is that you got only 2 options either play with what you are left with or QUIT ! coz the game masters does'nt cares.
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

Shaivaldon wrote:I don’t think cause of one 23K rc deal anyone can put a penalty of almost 100k on us.
Thanks from bringing Real Cash in the game and ruining A3 India. It already died once in the past. I won't let it happen again. After reading your sentence, I have nothing more to say.
[GM]Storm
Insaan

Post by Insaan »

Jhakaass wrote:Now that you have brought this issue in public forum, allow me to suggest you that none of the players gonna support you or your any particular character for the allegations that have been put up by the Game masters. Now most players will make fun of the fact that you people are RC Dealer (as agreed by yourself).

All I want to suggest you is that you got only 2 options either play with what you are left with or QUIT ! coz the game masters does'nt cares.
Dear Nick,
Stop poking your nose everywhere. Go do your work call ppl or PM to leave side of ROyal :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Shaivaldon
Class: Warrior

Post by Shaivaldon »

Gmstorm wrote:
Shaivaldon wrote:I don’t think cause of one 23K rc deal anyone can put a penalty of almost 100k on us.
Thanks from bringing Real Cash in the game and ruining A3 India. It already died once in the past. I won't let it happen again. After reading your sentence, I have nothing more to say.
Dear GM,
Naushad Accepted 1 G9.5 Rc deal, But what about my G9.5? Is that Bangalore Player able to prove his allegation? If not then how can you put penalty on me? :roll: Nvm We wont give a *censored* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Just want to let ppl know the Gm's Power! (Don't Under estimate the power of GM) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Desmondo
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Desmondo »

Dear GM Storm,

Aren't you a little off the edge here? From what i know rc deals were the reason a3india became popular. There's no e-shop on the server so how did rc dealing led to the closing of the server?.

And 2ndly ppl didn leave the server coz of rc deals, rc deals were there since the game started, how did the 1st full g10 warrior got his items? If u have the logs u can check he never got a grace.

There was a certain time when a3 had its full potential and hundreds of players ingame at any taken point of time. When did it all change? We gotta question ourselves. Why did 3 popular khs sarkar pawnage n sharingans left game n sold their chars? When did that exactly happen?

That's right when malboro aka swayer jumped from his a1 - a4, that's when screenies of venomspirits lv13 paum was exposed, that's when screenies of swayers buged stats n passive points were leaked. How can swayors kitty gang get a lv12 mace on malboro,
lv12 axe on neofeelit, lv12 munnin on swayers noob archer whatsoever it was called in gifting events?

A3 is dead coz ppl can clearly see through gms partiality. Enough said.
Jhakaass

Post by Jhakaass »

Agreed with all the above discussions, except with what GM Storm has come up.

All i would like to suggest the KH members to close this thread as in not to post any thing against the Game Masters. They will focus on RC dealings but these so called GM's not gonna focus upon players who keep on using bugged stats, weapons, etc.

As Storm said

"Shaivaldon wrote:
I don’t think cause of one 23K rc deal anyone can put a penalty of almost 100k on us.

Thanks from bringing Real Cash in the game and ruining A3 India. It already died once in the past. I won't let it happen again. After reading your sentence, I have nothing more to say."

He gonna defend the server from RC dealing but will not take any action against all those players who survive on Bugg. These GM's will bann them for say 2 - 3 months with a penalty of de-level but will not penalise them with their bugged stats, weapons etc. Do you have any thing on this point to defend your self.

Storm said

"It already died once in the past. I won't let it happen again."

It died not because of RC Dealings, this server died and still loosing players because of your partiallity.
Chiitrangada

Post by Chiitrangada »

Hello Gm.

Ooops not guide master I meant good morning to the players of a3...

I actually think the ppl who r handling the server are following politics
Or they r fuc****king ©hutiyass copy rights ®
Because they don't have any valid reason for any issue
They r just making imaginary stories n Banning characters
Or taking their stuffs and giving naked character

Last sever died or survived is not a issue
But this fuc*****king server is dying because of god mode characters / with HP bar5k+ without any PSP /
Entire games attack&defence is built up in one char and then this characters show off (Hawkeye/ardimaan/venomspirit/roggerrulzzzzz/etc etc)

And u mother *censored* don't reply on support also
So what the use of hoping that you shitttty ppl have any intension of helping the members
So just shuttt the fuc****k up and stop repeating that Game is destroyed by RC dealing
That's what you ppl r doing bloody hell bccc from where r the souls dropping from your your home or the person home who is willing to pay you for all this stuff

Just do one thing kick all the old a5 players so that u *censored* don't have to be afraid of anything
And Rome here n there in the dead server with your magic weapons of Lvl 15+

And keep your gottis in game and fu©©©©kkkkkkk each other
And ask them to send our what's app chat history so that u r updated daily
Or give me number I'll forward myself without circulating your number

Shaivaldon don't expect any help
So tell them to f******k of n leave game

And you who so is handling the game __!__ fo
Megnum
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Megnum »

GM,
This server is legendary server plz dont spoil server IMAGE.I agree Rc deal is illegal but for that thing u gvive huge panelty wich is not fair with players. & all ppl know gm helping hs friends.
If normal player kill gm friends then those player comes in invisible mode & pk players HAHHAHA. & this server is imba Archer can seddy ROFL. Aura 5 archer who is gm friend he can tank 7 aura 5 char dat also NON DEX Rajnikant hai kya ?
Any ways its up to gm they want to runn server clean or with bugg.But old players going to lev this server because of gm partiality.