For Gms

Anything and everything!
Amora
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

For Gms

Post by Amora »

i dnt knw why you people dnt update when u are working on server, Does it takes to much time to write "We are Working on server minimum downtime Xhrs "

i am sorry if i am offending you by writing this but please do inform players regarding downtime....Last time it took an year for you guyz to resume servers.
I know you have a lot of work to do but and we are not always aware of your problem but Sir, are you aware of Our problems? Do you know what pending works we people have? do you know how much precious time each players gives to this game?
Answer is no.
I Don't want arguments on this, purpose of writing this was just to request you all kindly one of you come online and make us aware of whats going on.

Regards,
Amora
Moonridder
Class: Archer

Re: For Gms

Post by Moonridder »

Amora wrote:i dnt knw why you people dnt update when u are working on server, Does it takes to much time to write "We are Working on server minimum downtime Xhrs "

i am sorry if i am offending you by writing this but please do inform players regarding downtime....Last time it took an year for you guyz to resume servers.
I know you have a lot of work to do but and we are not always aware of your problem but Sir, are you aware of Our problems? Do you know what pending works we people have? do you know how much precious time each players gives to this game?
Answer is no.
I Don't want arguments on this, purpose of writing this was just to request you all kindly one of you come online and make us aware of whats going on.

Regards,
Amora
+1
MoonRidder

Soliboos
Class: Warrior

Post by Soliboos »

Gm,
why your so slow in updating and posting news....everything is so slow...why??
we are waiting from afternoon for a update...atleast post on site do something
just say that it will take xyz time nd wteva...bt let us knw...we have othr work also
Guidemax
Town: Temoz

Post by Guidemax »

We will post about the same on the A3 India homepage. We are upgrading the server, so please be patient and bear with us.
[Guide]Max
Amora

Post by Amora »

Thankyou for the reply thats all what I and others were expecting from you.Load Testing will time for sure.
Regards,
Amora
Transforme
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Transforme »

exactly for what i came here...
Yes, Gms we understand your position working on a server is not just a piece of work...

But still... updating the progress is a good thing.

i've been checking server all night hoping each time that server should have started by now...

Amora +1
Hotpwan
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Hotpwan »

Transforme wrote:exactly for what i came here...
Yes, Gms we understand your position working on a server is not just a piece of work...

But still... updating the progress is a good thing.

i've been checking server all night hoping each time that server should have started by now...

Amora +1
Tranci Y ur checking server all night u just need to check website as there Gm mention that server will cm up on 21jan14 12 pm :shock:
IGN:Hotpwan
IGSkill:The Maestro
IGKH:GuildMasters
IGL:Stopped Lvling :mrgreen:

Big Noob™ Here !

Amora

Post by Amora »

pwan they mentioned 2hrs later we posted here...btw server aaj bhi band hai
gm aaj kutta race hai 12 baje se pehle chalu kardena main lvling karun na karun kutta race nahi kia to "Hum mar Jayenge oo.oo.ooo hum Mar jayenge ". Credits Aashique2