GM's Banning Char's Based On Rumours

Anything and everything!
Princerajkot
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

GM's Banning Char's Based On Rumours

Post by Princerajkot »

Hi Friends,

This is Manish ( Princerajkot ), Sad to hear that my character has been banned based on some stupid rumours spread by some guys. Hope GM's Dont Believe such rumours in future and wreck the players spirit who endeavoured spending time in building the character's image with high reputation.

---- Manish :(
Mundaa
Class: Warrior

Re: GM's Banning Char's Based On Rumours

Post by Mundaa »

Sadness :cry:
Guidemax

Post by Guidemax »

Princerajkot wrote:Hi Friends,

This is Manish ( Princerajkot ), Sad to hear that my character has been banned based on some stupid rumours spread by some guys. Hope GM's Dont Believe such rumours in future and wreck the players spirit who endeavoured spending time in building the character's image with high reputation.

Based on rumours? You did sell Janis, is it a rumour? You have shared your characters with people who are involved in RC dealing, is it a rumour. Now let me tell you the fact, Princerajkot is banned permanently for violating several ROC's and it will not be released under any circumstances. Issue closed.
[Guide]Max
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

Princerajkot wrote:Hi Friends,

Do you think we have to trust rumors to make decisions? We got everything we need to decide who is who and what is what.

If you would like more justification about your issue, please mail to [email protected]
[GM]Storm
Hotpwan
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Hotpwan »

PR banned sad to hear,
is this possible to transfer his Hk merc G9.5 uni mace to my inventory :oops:
atleast i can use that :P
IGN:Hotpwan
IGSkill:The Maestro
IGKH:GuildMasters
IGL:Stopped Lvling :mrgreen:

Big Noob™ Here !

Princerajkot

Post by Princerajkot »

Mundaa wrote:
Based on rumours? You did sell Janis, is it a rumour? You have shared your characters with people who are involved in RC dealing, is it a rumour. Now let me tell you the fact, Princerajkot is banned permanently for violating several ROC's and it will not be released under any circumstances. Issue closed.
Guidemax wrote: Do you think we have to trust rumors to make decisions? We got everything we need to decide who is who and what is what.
I heard that , few Gujarat players have managed to take ownership of A3india. This is what happens when Players turn into GMs. Universal fact: A3 India lost its glory after sify management opted out.

The statement of GMs clearly gives a picture of unprofessionalism,
GMs said, "You did sell Janis, is it a rumour?".
..My simple answer Can you enlighten me How Janis character became mine ?.

Dear GMs , Do you have any idea about Janis character? For your information, Janis character was never mine, I just helped it to level up claiming that it was my character and after Aura 5 Janis went back to its owner.

Lets talk about Common Sense, How can a single player play two characters (Princerajkot and Janis) at a time ?. If Both the characters are online in an active state, it means that two players are playing them.

I stick to my statement that GM are banning characters based on stupid rumours..I just want to know Based on Janis or some other rumour, How can u ban Princerajkot? . Please come up with proofs through mail or posting on forum before you take any decision. The General law procedure before delivering any Judgement is , Accused should be entitled to a fair trial. But in A3 no such procedures are followed.

The request (with a please) to GMs as a old player of the game

Do Not spoil the game spirit, out of your illusions
Do not target particular players based on tumult.
Do not spy our accounts based on rumours
Do not bring the game to such a state where the players feel insure about their accounts

On behalf of A3 players, I request you to first provide the players with proofs before you take any banning decisions.
Socress

Post by Socress »

Dear,
Princerajkot nice way to fool GM :mrgreen:

1. Manish(Old Princerajkot) and I lvl Janis and Blackass together from lvl 1 to A5.
2. After A5 he sold Princerajkot and Janis and went abroad.
3. Right now he only have Blackass.(Hope you wont call him to reply here on behalf of U).
4. If Gm check log, they will know this Princerajkot, Janis never shared with any one. Only log from Hydrabad.(Shared only with me till A1 to dual in C3 :D ). Before server closed he sold char to Bangalore ppl and he also gave me some Gift(which is secret) to help him through A5.

Hope this thing help GM to investigate. And this server is running better then Sify Server. Ppl who play for RC can join other server. :twisted: :twisted:
_(O_o)_ Welcome to Hell. Here's your copy of Windows. _(o_O)_
Abaya

Post by Abaya »

Guides/GM's,

Just an FYI - all the aura 5 characters today that you see in the server is either sold or hacked. Non of the characters were played by the real ones except few. Eg: Ashwinu (Was a greed char long time back).

This happens for a simple reason. No one can play the same game for years they need a change. If humans can play a game for years after year, why are they still developing games? They could have just made DOS game "DAVE" better till now. Hence, they sell their character as it worth some money and start playing other games. I started a3India, then left and played Scarlet Blade, Shaiya, Diablo, X, Y ,Z and so on. Currently, I read only forums :P

Either way, any game server needs online players to run successfully. In the past, there are atleast hand full of a3 server came and closed now. The reason is simple, no players online! If an old player is selling a character to a new one, which means, you will still have all the characters online continue playing in your server and you can run the server successfully. May I request you to consider genuine hack/scam cases and do not consider RC dealing scam/hacks. Involving RC is still a personal behavior and I think no one has rights to intrude one's personal things.

I have cannot comment whether PrinceRajkot did RC dealing or scam/hackes, just thought of sharing my views on your banning habits. Also curious, you, yourself told, Manish(PrinceRajkot) sold Janis, is Janis banned? I saw him online the other day! So whats happening with your ROC that you keep telling? I'm sorry. I am getting confused here.

Regards,
Have no Fear When Abaya is Here
Desertfoxxx

Post by Desertfoxxx »

Hello Mr Wo boy Socress never speak wid half knowledge... Btw need karooba?? By the by who said manish is in abroad?? And who said princerajkot sold?? lol... Who ever posting from socress is a frustrated maniac for sure..
Socress

Post by Socress »

Desertfoxxx wrote:Hello Mr Wo boy Socress never speak wid half knowledge... Btw need karooba?? By the by who said manish is in abroad?? And who said princerajkot sold?? lol... Who ever posting from socress is a frustrated maniac for sure..
Half knowledge? Rofl :mrgreen: I know manish better then you and about Karuba, I never ask anyone :roll: . I achieve already what i have to achieve in game :D NVM noobs r ignored.

Abaya -- You are right in some point but some ppl made it as business. They buy full char in some 40k, Then sell part by part and make a profit of 15k. They wont play this game, they are here like Broker of A3 India.
_(O_o)_ Welcome to Hell. Here's your copy of Windows. _(o_O)_