Guidemax
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Re: Latest Server Status

Post by Guidemax »

Arune wrote:Ohh Max ur there :)
Pls Reply @lest 1se in week we all almost lost hope :(
w8ing for a3india return. :D
As I said earlier, we are little busy with the testing part and some new implementations. Moreover, we are not jobless like some kids hovering around in Facebook making useless comments like "will see an end of A3 India and all" :lol:

I am too waiting for someone who would try something on our server. I do like challenges but there is an old saying "BARKING DOGS SELDOM BITE". Let's see the result 8)

Regards,
[Guide]Max
Hotpwan
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Hotpwan »

:D GuideMax <3 <3 <3
IGN:Hotpwan
IGSkill:The Maestro
IGKH:GuildMasters
IGL:Stopped Lvling :mrgreen:

Big Noob™ Here !

Cometqueen

Post by Cometqueen »

Guidemax.. Dont mindme asking this.. How long will it take :P
Rocksane

Post by Rocksane »

Guidemax, Nice to hear from you again frankly everyone was worried it's really great to hear from u Thanks for replying & we really appreciate it would be nice if you reply us weekly... We Appreciate all your hardwork we are all waiting to play again... :D :D :D
Bakuryu

Post by Bakuryu »

Hello Max,

Its GO_oD to See Ur Reply. Dont worry wt ever happens still u got pplz to support a3india and eagerly w8ing for Reopen. Now a days there are many A3 servers Born like FIREFLY (EESAL). But nothing gonna Match A3india 1X Server.Let me say There is only one Ranias in server that is A3INDIA we will rock the ERA
Roxymage

Post by Roxymage »

Hello Friends;
I understand that waiting for A3 India is a very tough task for you all "LOVERS". I also keep reading forum about the updates but I never shouted at GM's. This is only because you people spend most of your valuable time on Games.
"LET GM WORK FOR US HE WILL INFORM US". You should involve yourself in other activities like searching for new stuffs related to studies & innovation or what you want to do in future. If we players are good in games then will be good in other things also.
I want to give one suggestion to GM. If possible you can send update about A3 India via SMS, as we have provided our mobile number during registration. In this case we won't spend time on Internet & when need will come online.
Attachments
a small suggestion....
a small suggestion....
2983 (1).jpg (108.45 KiB) Viewed 3394 times
Roxymage
Socress

Post by Socress »

whats up Guys? how is a3 going? out of game long time :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
_(O_o)_ Welcome to Hell. Here's your copy of Windows. _(o_O)_
Chenchulaxmi

Post by Chenchulaxmi »

Guidemax wrote:# Players

I have made it very clear that "Server won't be closed at any cost".

yaaayyyy.... thank god for that... and so its okay...u guys can take as long as you want... coz i am sure when the server is back online, I WILL HAVE FUN PLAYING 24 7..... CHEERS.

Love you guys,
oh, BTW, Guidemax thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for replying.

Kudos Bro.
I have found a3 india recently and realised that this game deserves many times more advertisements to get more people and many times more In-game events (for all classes) and fewer server downs and proper mode of updates (especially in case of server downtime) from GM's.

But still, am loving every minute of the Game...Cheers!
Vandemataram

Post by Vandemataram »

Dear Guidemax Please tell us the exact date & time Abt the server Atleast!..
Just give us a good date asap Plz!!Coz All the a3 players have invested more than 50-60k per characters..so all r curiously waiting,kindly tell us the exact date...
This is my kind request from my side!! :(
Cursedmonks

Post by Cursedmonks »

Vandemataram +1..

Dear Guidemax,

Please launch the server how it was, we do not want any new updates or anything else, we just want the server back, no events, thats fine, just the server back please?

Or if you are almost done with your work and stuck somewhere, please let us know if we can help in any way, we will do it !

Anyways, main point is the server, please launch the old server till u work on the updates?

Possible ?