People Who Love a3 India Support this

Anything and everything!
Alishia
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Re: People Who Love a3 India Support this

Post by Alishia »

Gm Plz tell us when the server is goin to come We miss it a lot. Do it asap Its a Request.
Kasjdk

Post by Kasjdk »

Dear Guidemax,

You'hv been a voice of A3 players in this bad times you'hv showed us your support.
I heartfully thank you for listning to us.

A3 true lovers will not make any mistake or any kind of offensive enviornment.
If some stupid morons does, or if any1 take a step to abush or use slang lang in-game should Get penalty.

(Remember Dont punish a3 true players for some stupid players faults)

Start D server As soon possible.
Thank you

Regards
Hkunleashed
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Hkunleashed »

Respected Guidemax,
we all are extremely sorry for whatever abuses and slangs u gotta face from some dumb and stupid peoples ... we apologize .. please resume the server we all were enjoying it soo much

Yours Faithfully,
Cursedmonks
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Post by Cursedmonks »

Gm Its a kind From me and my a3 Friends And Cafemates To Kindly Inform that when may server Come?!?
Cometqueen

Post by Cometqueen »

Cursedmonk.. Hindi mein likhde.. Atleast we will be able to understand what u actually meant :x

Btw Guidemax.. Take your own time.. Anyways even am shifting.. So try start the server after a month or so :P
Bottomline
Class: Archer

Post by Bottomline »

Hi Guidemax

Im waiting.....for good news!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bottomline
Fredwar
Class: Warrior

Post by Fredwar »

Dear Gm

Please Release the Server ASAP

longing to play A3-India

Please release the server asap so that many people will really get the happiness
from you

Hoping that you'l share the good news to all by evening

Thanks and Regards
Cursedmonks

Post by Cursedmonks »

Cometqueen For ur kind info i dont knw hindi..So Everyone Cud understand English even Gm will understand dont worry!! :)Btw Gm Release the server asap all r curiously waiting!! :) :)
:mrgreen:
Breather

Post by Breather »

GM please Start the server as soon as possible ...
& Please inform when server is start...
Shaky
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Shaky »

Hey Guidemax,

No offense for whatever Im going to say... First thing it was really so unprofessional the way u expressed ur feelings in the very first reply on this post. U guys are the people who run this server, u guys r d boss, then there is no point u have to inform ppl on regular basis on code of conduct they shud follow, make a rule, follow it, and dnt gv a damn to wht ppl say, unless u r ethically right. Ban whomsoever u want, what the hell they can take from u. Be good, but better be wiser. Its a real pleasure to play dis game for free. Now the point I wanted to say is, I didnt ask ny1 to run this game or server (Whatever) for free, make it paid. But the thing is can u improve the services then aftr? I frankly say I never had ny issues till now, but i hv seen shouts of people asking u guys to reply for their mails. Is that true? U know people are crazy for this game, I have learnt it in a short span of tym, so u shud also understand their feelings. This doesnt mean I support abusing, BAN is the perfect thing to be done for tht. U r d Support, we r d users, Maintain this kind of relation, and let evrything run real smooth. And its a real good news to hear u guys gonna start d server soon. Appreciate that. Nothing personal, nothing rude. Thanku very much. Tc