HI GM Plzz Chk my ticket Number..

Anything and everything!
Pristesofmon
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Re: HI GM Plzz Chk my ticket Number..

Post by Pristesofmon »

Gm SIr

Sir please check blader ticket no # hacker scamming items saying as real owner even he asking stuffs in game to use by saying real owner and he is asking of id pass of many chars by saying he will lvl up chars

When i went in a new char and pmed him he said that the gms are helping in unban of blader when the char got freeze and he said gms only made his lvl up toll + % and they changes login id also i have screen shots of that he saying gms are helped him getting char back if the gms do like that means wat we think say sir

I knw gms wont help such a pplz but he using ur name and told like that if u want that scrren shots of he saying gms only helped in unban and lvl up means i can send that screenie to you if you need screenie means reply here if u want i will post that scrrenie here please reply sir he selling all stuffs please freeze char its an humble request

Hope gms will reply to this sure
Thanking you
Xplozive
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Post by Gmstorm »

Please wait for the server update to take place. Once it is done, a new Support Team will take charge and resolve your issues on priority basis.
[GM]Storm
Pearlspirit
Town: Quanato

Post by Pearlspirit »

Hello Gm

Thank YOU GM...can you please Freez Bladerxrz...
Cometqueen

Post by Cometqueen »

Guidemax when are the updates coming :)
Bladerxrz

Post by Bladerxrz »

lemme come to the truth...
Bladerxrz aka niraj and sri sold char in real cash and now claiming that the character is hacked...ROFL...Gms I request you if u also freez the character please don't return it to the real owner as this char is sold to me @ 45k real cash with cenas kit and all.i paid him full he gave me the acc id pss but I didn't took from him sify pss and all this is happening I didn't knew....please solve this issue please freez bladerxrz acc for all time as he dealt in real cash breaking the ROC..
this is all what I can say...
thank you.
regards
Dragonseal
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Dragonseal »

lol Bladerxrz

Good Joke By aka Hakcer making fun here after char got banned till now u didnt get any time to post any thing here we have to listen wat u saying u paid real cash rofl

Gms this aka Hacker trying to make the char if he didnt get means he trying to make that char not even for real owner please dont see wat he said please get back the char to real owner
Last edited by Dragonseal on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pearlspirit

Post by Pearlspirit »

HI GM

GooD Joke Bladerxrz AKA Hacker... you u saying you paid 45k in real cash if i sold my char .... how do i have sify maill... dont tell Lie...you hacked my char an now char got freez or banned...now u saying u paid real cash........If he real owner..why he sell all items in .cheep.....this days bladerxrz AKA Hacker he dint post any thing...now he posting i paid 45k an all..

THanking You
Regards
Real Bladerxrz...
Dragonseal
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Dragonseal »

lol Bladerxrz

Till today u didnt got any time to post reply here for char got hacked.......
i think now char got banned so nw u reliase that u wont get char back and saying with roc deal roflness

Gms he is lieing is a big hacker hacking all chars and hacked balder and nw he saying as roc deal even i am a player as knwn to real owner he said that he got hacked when i was asked in nub char he his i lair don't listen his words WATS he saying please ban this ip and alll chars by playing him

If i tell one more thing about hacker means the server will going to be get a shock news such a hacker he is he can hack many chars wat he want so please ban is static ip and char played by him

Blader not sold to any one its got hacked so please get back that char to real owner by sify please its and huge request please

If need u can ask many of pplz in game about real owner of blader he is good guy why shuld he sell char to one single reason hacker

If you buyed a char for rc means u are not a noob to get char without sify????
no one will buy any chars without sify that means only we will get to knw about u hacked char
u saying buyed char with g10 non ele kit and g10 mace kit means y did u sold g10 non ele full kit for g10 mace 4 parts for Harshad if u buyed a kit and char means no one will make loss in g10 kits u relaize that char will get back to real owner and u sold ele kit for so cheap means think

In server all the people knw about Harshad is a Hacker he hacked many chars even in game ur trying to take many chars id pass for lvling in that me also one who got scammed from u

Gms please check that Harshad Database and u will knw wat type of hacker he is this is Enough to say u were hacker in server please ban Harshad and is other chars gms its an humble request

THanking You
Regards
Xplozive
Pristesofmon
Class: Archer

Post by Pristesofmon »

Hello GMs

Aka hacker now u got time post in forums when gms replyed here till this u didnt post any replst lozlz hacker saying lie is a hacker he hacked char and now saying that u paid real cash he is a hacker

Gms its an humble request that to get back Blader to real owner by sify please retrieve char to real owner
Sentihost

Post by Sentihost »

Blader aka Hacker,

1) If you say Sri (Real owner of Blader) got 45K Cash and sold Blader, Can you prove it?
2) You are a hacker. Even in game, you have scammed and hacked so many ppl. So many ppl are against you and you are claiming that you never hacked/scammed.

Guides/GM,

A humble request. The person who is claiming that Blader is his, has hacked blader character and many more stuff. However, he was able to hack the character and not the Sify ID/Pass.

As per the game, player who has the Sify ID/Pass can claim their character in case of hack. The real-owner, Sri has the Sify ID/Pass. Please support him in this regard.

We all play in cafe and sometimes, keylogers, sometime we keep the game afk and go out for tea. In this time, ppl login our system and try to do mischief work. This is one of kind of them.

Please help us in this regard. Sri has the Sify account details and he have opened a ticket for the same. Rights of the character belong to Sri and he has all rights to claim his character.

We do respect your time. Please help.

Thanks,
Sentihost.