Wrong Reason

Anything and everything!
Katilhaseena
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Wrong Reason

Post by Katilhaseena »

Gm,

As you have said that Katilhaseena is involved in hacking & scamming other characters, may i know which characterr/s i have scammed or hacked and what items have you got in the storage of the said character?

I am myself suffering from hacking issue with my other character and in respect to it i have mailed you a number of times for which you have said that you are not responsible for hacking and scamming issues. Do i ever claimed or said that you have scammed my stuffs?

After Banning my character i am sure of one thing that you are also involved in my hacked stuffs (both Warrior 9.5 Spear & Dex as well).

My Other Character:- Faltu was never shared with any player in the server yet you said me to ask the player with whom i shared my character. I now ask you please post the I.P. Address of the player with whom I have shared my Account. You asked me to check my account activity and after going through my account activity i found that the I.P Address belongs to my home network but the state i play from is different which again proves that you are involved in it.

Its one of the reputed server, and its my humble request made to you in this regard that being a GM do not make fool decision.
Oneerer
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Re: Wrong Reason

Post by Oneerer »

Gm, wow banned Katilhaseena
btw it is not 1st time he did this *censored* giri whn ever q ppl facing problem bcoz of temoz in lvling gm will ban any temozian they want. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Faltu

Post by Faltu »

I am not even concerned for what Q ppl are doing, I am just concerned that I am not at all responsible and i am being paid for nothing. I want my character, my stuffs back.
Socress

Post by Socress »

gm unban katilhasena. we r not getting reply in mail also :cry:
_(O_o)_ Welcome to Hell. Here's your copy of Windows. _(o_O)_
Supremebeign
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Supremebeign »

i heard manoj and Ghosh playing Gmstorm this days :D nice. so taking revenge to katilhasena? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: unban him.
Reedemer

Post by Reedemer »

Supremebeign wrote:i heard manoj and Ghosh playing Gmstorm this days :D nice. so taking revenge to katilhasena? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: unban him.
H@H@H@H@H@H@... Epic :) :mrgreen:

Hats Off to u Sir and your investigation xD

P.S. : Baap of scammers saying....he never scammed any1...really? :P
IGN : Reedemer

Born Quanatonian
Fradio

Post by Fradio »

Pls unban katilhaseena !! :( :( :(
He has not scammed anyone !!
Char IGN - Fradio
Level - 164
Town - Quanato
KH - GodOfWar
Shaivaldon

Post by Shaivaldon »

Katil is banned for the wrong reason :? ... he isnt invoolved in any scam issue ... pls unban the char ... :x
Katilhaseena

Post by Katilhaseena »

Gm, can you tell me why there is so much delay from your end in repying to my issue as i have already floded a number of mails regarding false reason behind banning my character. Please unban my character and return all my lost items which i had already mentioned to you at support system.
Lookingmage

Post by Lookingmage »

As far as i know Katilhaseena, the player is very decent and does not do all types of shit things in server. So it is my kind request to gm to please unban the character.

Please he is not a Hacker or Scammer!