Re: Xoaid Hacked :(

Post by Kirafuda »

Ok :(
Kirafuda
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Kirafuda »

hey Gm Firemet was the hacker he accepted me on phone call... and gv me pass.. but i didnt loggin Xoaid coz u shud know the hackker and ban him and return my all stuffs frm him... i wont loggin my account in a3 game... i have proof also... u may check last loggins and chk Firemet ip also.. it will match 100% plzz i made it much easy to u...i didnt see Xoaid coz i wont loggin till u investigate.. plzz do me needfull ... u shud chk Xoaid's account activity .. firemet and Xoaid ip will match 100% plz check it..

Regards,
Karan.
Kirafuda

Post by Kirafuda »

Gm ban that fker Aura5 Hacker.(Firemet). and return all my stuffs to me..
Redbeauty
Town: Quanato

Post by Redbeauty »

Kirafuda wrote:Gm ban that fker Aura5 Hacker.(Firemet). and return all my stuffs to me..
i dnt want to prove myself but here is the thing i dnt even knw when xoaid was hacked and i think the guy is lying coz he wants to extort stuffs and wz from me from start only he asking for stuffs and etc etc GM i only ask u too no t get bothered with this guy he is 100% bullls***

thanks Regards

FM
Redbeauty

Post by Redbeauty »

since he has got xoaid back why the hell is he still bullshitting i dnt understand :)
Redbeauty

Post by Redbeauty »

1 more question gm please jsut ask him who had asked him share his char with Firemet
Kirafuda

Post by Kirafuda »

@redbeauty aka Firemet Bigtime hacker... Gm u can shout in a3 server and ask ne1 of them is Firemet hacker? and even u got positive reply.. u investigate in my issue.. if Firemet telling himself he didnt hack thn y he is trying to divert u...gm .. u just investigate my issue 1ce u will cm to know Firemet is the only Hacker... Gm .. all hackers say i didnt hack :) .. so ignore him
u just investigate and post in forums wat u found in ur investigation :)...

Firemet u Gone Baby... Let Gm Investigate.. and u telling dat i only must have done dat ? m i mad to do my char lyk dat ?rofl... saw first time a dumbass like u :)... he even tried to hack Iyane .. u can ask to iyane personally.. Firemet is telling m nt hacker and all a3 players telling he hacker.. lol he means to say all a3 players r lying .. rofl...

Gm ... u ignore this Conversation... Just u investigate.. 1ce.. u will cm to know.. :)
Kirafuda

Post by Kirafuda »

Anachronox also Firemet char... and u only see in forums.. Anachronox is blacklisted :)
Redbeauty

Post by Redbeauty »

Kirafuda wrote:@redbeauty aka Firemet Bigtime hacker... Gm u can shout in a3 server and ask ne1 of them is Firemet hacker? and even u got positive reply.. u investigate in my issue.. if Firemet telling himself he didnt hack thn y he is trying to divert u...gm .. u just investigate my issue 1ce u will cm to know Firemet is the only Hacker... Gm .. all hackers say i didnt hack :) .. so ignore him
u just investigate and post in forums wat u found in ur investigation :)...

Firemet u Gone Baby... Let Gm Investigate.. and u telling dat i only must have done dat ? m i mad to do my char lyk dat ?rofl... saw first time a dumbass like u :)... he even tried to hack Iyane .. u can ask to iyane personally.. Firemet is telling m nt hacker and all a3 players telling he hacker.. lol he means to say all a3 players r lying .. rofl...

Gm ... u ignore this Conversation... Just u investigate.. 1ce.. u will cm to know.. :)
whn did i tell GM to not investigate u noob and u r lieing i gave reason also tht u wont to extort stuffs from FM
thats y u gave him your char for leveling so that after some time you scam him you are such a noob

and about iyane's case
Iyane was kicked out of Q kh for a reason he was falsely accusing many players toh usse toh jana hi tha and now he is dhobi ka kuta na ghar ka na ghat ka

and kirafuda or xoadi whatever just give me the reason why did u share char with firemet???
Kirafuda

Post by Kirafuda »

Ignore the noobs (london ki rand ki paidaish aka Firemet) ...Firemet ur gone re tune mera char hack kakrke galti ki u bloody *censored*.. Leave it on gms now they will do needful to me .. And u telling I want to loot u rofl.. Dnt. Wrry dude gm will post in forums about our issue .. Bye hacker firemet.. Cya. IGnoring noobs like u :) ..