Request to Open Seedhe and Sub Maps

Anything and everything!
Csstriker
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Request to Open Seedhe and Sub Maps

Post by Csstriker »

Please open Seedhe Maps as it is before game completely dies. Let players decide how to kill Seedhe monsters. It's time to open as it is without changing any stats. Once opened, you may add quests one by one. Don't restrict original game play.
Csstriker

Re: Request to Open Seedhe and Sub Maps

Post by Csstriker »

I just learnt that people are still waiting to come back when there is a major change in the game. @Gmstorm this is the time. Save A3.
Magamagamage

Post by Magamagamage »

Seriously our GMs are lazy.
Last 2 months they are completely ignoring the server. Just see the last time they updated Screenshot of the month result was for September 2018. They do not even want to give 1 week free pin it seems lol.Thrymgjor Cave and boss was introduced last year in June'18. Its been more than 9 months and we still do not get to see the boss around. On asking fury about the boss - same old relpy '' We are working on the map or the map is being tested for updates''. Either the management team is inefficient or its just they do not care about us.
Well I am aura3+ and going to be aura4 soon. I find bossing in forest or t3 map boring. Clororence maps bosses do not give unique drops. Even dog races in pluchir is so bad now. They do not even go above 30 multiple. Election season is around. GMs should create an event related to that too for fun. Meanwhile let me try my luck in pluchir today.
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

Episode 4 is a work in progress. It will be launched towards the end of this year.
[GM]Storm
Hotbabby
Town: Quanato

Post by Hotbabby »

GM sir make eshop in server remove pin system thank you very much......
Csstriker

Post by Csstriker »

Gmstorm wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:37 am Episode 4 is a work in progress. It will be launched towards the end of this year.
Thank you for the reply. I really feel it would be better if epi 4 released sooner.