Anything and everything!
Rocksane
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Reduce PIN price

Post by Rocksane »

Good Evening Sir,
Dear Game Master,

I Kindly ask your kindness & Have a Good Heart to Reduce the PIN cost's, As I don't have the right to tell you how much to make it less / the package type to Introduce to the players.., As Many players are desperately trying to Level their characters & everyone love the GAME rather than leaving it.., They Login once / then to come check the game & when they see so less people - every one feels lost & they never hope to come online / show any interest in any type... As you must understand - "Not every one can buy 1,500 rs 3X Pin & level the characters, Because 3X Pin is a Hunting Experience Pin". In this PIN system Gamers can only gain experience in leveling through Clarb Third Floor Parties as there are no much players who are active because of PIN system & It's prices, As It's not an Questing Experience Pin.., we are all trying to manage ourselves & give our precious time to involve in this Beautiful GAME, Please do reduce Monthly PIN Cost's as me & everyone will be really glad & appreciate your Helping Nature to develop the game, As i kindly ask you to Make PIN cost's lesser & "Introduce a Questing Experience Pin too so we can do leveling Alone & Not depending on other Clarb Third Floor Aura 5 Mage Hunting Parties..," One more suggestion is that in Clorence only Manshji's Chain quest is available to 160 -165 Characters, Please introduce OLD Clorence Quest's as well For Example - Dreng (Crafter) his Hildtu Quest name - Natural Weapons ( Hildanoe 16 kills & Hildasal 11 Kills ) & other Quest's which is supportive to Quest leveling Gamers No Restriction till Aura 5 (level 165 ).., If my FORUM post is agreeing & Helping to the best interest of every GAMER that the above terms to each & every players well being & Best interest in Good gaming please SUPPORT my FORUM....

Thank You,
Regards,

Dilip
Breather

Re: Reduce PIN price

Post by Breather »

+++++++ 11111111
Rtl
Town: Quanato

Post by Rtl »

+1 I also bought 3x pin but not possible for daily party..less ppls at that time and hard to make party too. Please give us old quest like repose of the souls (paratrop) or try to release new quest for Aura ppls too ....thanks ....
Deathwishhh
Class: Archer

Post by Deathwishhh »

+1, I Really hope that GM gives a Positive feedback on this, I really think is one of the Good Suggestion made so far to the Best Interest of the GAME...
Rocksane

Post by Rocksane »

Dear GM,

It's been so long no Reply on my forum post.., Please consider my request & look into this matter ASAP as for well being of all the players and gamers.

We would really appreciate a positive reply...
Ravensclaw
Town: Quanato

Post by Ravensclaw »

yes I agree, the 3x pin is expensive and its a waste as there aren't c3 party happening nowadays. Have a pin for quest exp as well. I see people online but they do not stick around as they dont find a reason to do so.