Special Quest 2-1

Do your bit of community service! :)
Duhyou
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Special Quest 2-1

Post by Duhyou »

On Special Request Again

First you need to get the scroll and go to Vemerden. It would be better to travel to the temple and then start the quest. At the entrance to Hatrel, you can see Redyan. Talk to her.
Here is a screenshot of how that would look like.

Once this is done, you will be teleported into the Temple where you will have to talk to the Little Redyan

She will tell you the she is sad that some boys took her stuff and went away and you are asked to get that stuff back to her.

You need to kill a few of Syvave's Creatures! As you kill them, they will drop "The Mothers Ring" and "The Fathers Dagger"

Once you find these, take them back to the Little Redyan and she will tell you this.

Now you need to find the secret entrance. Go to the north Eastern wing of teh temple and look at the walls. At one point you will see a black opening with Secret Entrance written on it. Click on it.

When you click on it, a scene appears with a scrambled picture of 8 blocks. You need to set this pic straight in ONE MINUTE. This is freaking difficult.

If you get through this, you move into the Inner Puzzle of ""SKIPPING STONES"" - aka Chinese Checkers.
You get 4 minutes to complete this. So be real careful and complete this.

Once you finish this, there are just 2 steps which are involved. It's a suspense killer for story followers if I reveal here. So get it done.

Hope this information helped. :D
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

You need any further information. Just feel free to ask. But expect a rough reply from me if I get irritated :D ..Else Enjoy !!
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
Dapirates

Post by Dapirates »

Yo Arthas the Wizard..Hats off to you man.. nice work bro.. and dude try to get info on 2-2 too.
TrickBaby
Bluehaze

Post by Bluehaze »

Nice work!!!

Although it would have helped if u would have posted the details of the first puzzle. : (.

ive got the second puzzle worked out.

can u post screenies of the first puzzle ?
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

I'll post the screenies of the first puzzle in the morning. I have to click it myself and me hung up on some work right now..

Its nothin much really. Its just this picture of Rabellu's Symbol cut into pieces and scrambled and you need to set it right.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

trick.baby wrote:Yo Arthas the Wizard..Hats off to you man.. nice work bro.. and dude try to get info on 2-2 too.
Try getting? Nah. I will get. But only when people need it. When someone finishes this one. I'll post about 2-2.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Bluehaze

Post by Bluehaze »

yaar we just got about 5 sq 2-1s on the server ..

i managed to buy 2...thoda info to de.. im talkin about the 1st puzzle ( crest -8 parts)

not the chinese checkers thingy
Jame

Post by Jame »

first of all big cheers and thanks. :D

sq 2-1 puzzle with answers will be highly appreciated,
as you know there is no lvl restriction on it, so most of us will be able to do it.
till then i will be doing (ratta marna) for the chinese checker solution in the 2-1quest given in the advanced guide.
[DGenerationX]Jame
Finally level 120, next stop Supershue.

Temozian by default, Warrior by Choice.
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

Yeah. I am talking about the 1st Puzzle. The 8 part thing.
It's a picture of Rabellu's Symbol cut into 8 pieces and scrambed. You need to set it right in 1 minute. The most difficult part of the damn quest.

Fine. I will post a screenie of that thing in the morning. Too tired now re. Cant do more clicking right now. :D Understand.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

sctudu wrote:first of all big cheers and thanks. :D

sq 2-1 puzzle with answers will be highly appreciated,
as you know there is no lvl restriction on it, so most of us will be able to do it.
till then i will be doing (ratta marna) for the chinese checker solution in the 2-1quest given in the advanced guide.
Chinese checker wouldnt be a problem once its solution is by-hearted. The main problem is with the scrambling of the image. That thing is different all the time..

And you get only 1 Minute. That makes the matter too difficult. But it's not impossible though. High probability of wasting the quest scroll here on this step.
Saht Ramakrishnan