How to earn cash and items for free

Do your bit of community service! :)
Cybele

How to earn cash and items for free

Post by Cybele »

if you are a newbie and want to get some money or items to carry out quests and stuff... here's something that I did. Its kinda time consuming and it is definitely for people with patience , but hey, it gets you something from nothing.

I am based mostly in Quanato ( Char name:Valkyrie Type:Mage ) so thats what I'll be writing about.

Okay head outside the gates and take on a few monsters.Keep an eye on you health and xp as you fight when it dips low quit the fight and head back inside to heal from any of the three healers near the gates. click on the npc char to automatically heal. Then just head back out. Hopefully if you do this quick enough , the monsters that you were fighting will still be hanging around. Continue the battle but always try not to die , leave the battle as soon as your hp gets sufficiently low and head back to heal. If you die , you lose xp so try to stay alive okay ? ;-)

( Aaaah ... aaahh ....aahh ...aahh stayin alive , stayin alive )

lol , so in conclusion if you succeed you can get scrolls and items from your pickups and sell them at the shops or store them in your box for the future. In addition you level up as well.

Note this heal strategy will not work with the shues hp, it will still absorb damage and it cannot be healed by the healer. There fore keep a small stock of hp potions just for the shue. Fortunately, at the beginning shues only need one potion to restore them back to full health. check out the shue tips in the noob section as well for help with this.

Rock On !

Shadowfaye , signing off. ;-)
Darksoul
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Re: How to earn cash and items for free

Post by Darksoul »

No need for that dude.. ( I am LVL 9 Warrior .. Name :- Bloodwarrior ) ...Go to the same NPC (Nemrrar) and buy some 999 HP Potions and keep fighting with the monsters ..when ur life dips down just press 1 to revive ur HP... same applies for the mana..
Cybele

Re: How to earn cash and items for free

Post by Cybele »

[quote="Shadowfaye"]if you are a newbie and want to get some money or items to carry out quests and stuff... here's something that I did. Its kinda time consuming and it is definitely for people with patience , but hey, it gets you something from nothing.

I am based mostly in Quanato ( Char name:Valkyrie Type:Mage ) so thats what I'll be writing about.

Okay head outside the gates and take on a few monsters.Keep an eye on you health and xp as you fight when it dips low quit the fight and head back inside to heal from any of the three healers near the gates. click on the npc char to automatically heal. Then just head back out. Hopefully if you do this quick enough , the monsters that you were fighting will still be hanging around. Continue the battle but always try not to die , leave the battle as soon as your hp gets sufficiently low and head back to heal. If you die , you lose xp so try to stay alive okay ? ;-)

( Aaaah ... aaahh ....aahh ...aahh stayin alive , stayin alive )

lol , so in conclusion if you succeed you can get scrolls and items from your pickups and sell them at the shops or store them in your box for the future. In addition you level up as well.

Note this heal strategy will not work with the shues hp, it will still absorb damage and it cannot be healed by the healer. There fore keep a small stock of hp potions just for the shue. Fortunately, at the beginning shues only need one potion to restore them back to full health. check out the shue tips in the noob section as well for help with this.

Rock On !

Shadowfaye , signing off. ;-)

Lol this is actually a reply to steady boy. This little tip is for people who cant buy 999 potions either because they cant afford it or they want to save their money and mana. :> So its actually more of a poor mans guide or a cheapo guide to help you out when you are down on your money or want to splurge on your new armor.
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

make multiple chars finish first quest sell shue ress potion.Nuff said.
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

so everyone here wants to get items n cash fr free
Cybele

Post by Cybele »

But obviously. We are INDIAN no ? Looking for free offers is in our blood. 8)
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

Shadowfaye wrote:But obviously. We are INDIAN no ? Looking for free offers is in our blood. 8)

i can prove u wrong

look at the ambanis,tatas,birlas......

they dont look fr free offers :lol: :lol: :lol:
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

Shadowfaye wrote:But obviously. We are INDIAN no ? Looking for free offers is in our blood. 8)
I second that shadow
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

mavericknh wrote:
I second that shadow
hey nobody seconding my post :( :( :( :(
Wackyelement

Post by Wackyelement »

Now this is something in our blod guys, We start up with something and end up quarreling