Event based on Gaining Maximum Experience

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at Hellmarsh. Write about it, your dream might just come true.

Lookingmage
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Event based on Gaining Maximum Experience

Post by Lookingmage »

I got an idea for an event based on gaining maximum experience.

The day event starts, player need to capture a screenshot with date time and Current Total Exp by pressing key "A".
At the end of the month, player needs to capture the screenshot again

Event can be announced one month before so that people can buy power leveling recharge if they want to(why one month time? Because I am not sure if we can upgrade an existing pin to 2x pin).

At the end of the event duration, the player with the maximum experience difference will win.
The event would check Current Total Exp difference and not the level difference. By doing this, no matter what the level of player is, everyone will be able participate. There will be no level restrictions.

Players/ Game-masters please let me know your thoughts on this event suggestion.

Thanks
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Re: Event based on Gaining Maximum Experience

Post by Gmstorm »

This is pretty much similar to what we have planned for Rubal's chosen one. Although it will be held in a parallel instance.

The event has been placed on a hold due to technical limitations. We will try to incorporate the event after considering the feasibility.
[GM]Storm