MagePower's scam brought to light

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
magepower2

MagePower's scam brought to light

Post by magepower2 »

GMs what are you gonna do about this.

The character called MagePower (a mage) has been fleecing people for a while now. This character promises to buy items (especially Upgrade /Degrade Jewels) at almost any price you quote.

For example you quote 500K for an upgrade, he/she puts in 500000 in the deal window and once you click on confirm after lookin at the amount, quickly changes it to 5000 or 50000. This has happened several times.
I have seen several members complain about this.

Now I have visual confirmation and proof of this. Show us you care about the other players and to keep up the dignity of this game.

If you are a player who has been tricked by Magepower please post here for the GMs to take notice of this scam.

This pic illustrates the beginning of the deal :

This pic shows me dealing the upgrade jewel.

This pic shows the scam :
Kaalu

Post by Kaalu »

have heard of this from many players.... GMs please help us keep this clean....
Balkachose has also been doing the same but on a smaller scale... he is magepower in the making.... make a good example out of these guys before there are others who turn to these cheap tactics

Kaalu
karr99

Hi

Post by karr99 »

Thanks to inform, we will see to it.

Rgds,
Gmkarr
karr99

hi

Post by karr99 »

Players also becarefull while trading. The trade wont be complete untill u click on trade.

Rgds,
Gmkarr
Burize

Post by Burize »

Hey this happened with me as well. In fact I wanted to do this (take screenshots) a while ago, but never got my way around.

Magepower has tried this with me atleast twice. Promised 600K and then tried changing it to 6000. I quickly cancelled it. But many others werent quick enuff to notice the change. A Mage by the name Lookatme lost her high lvl staff to this character.

What you are seeing here is just a tip of the iceberg of whats going on in the game. This has to end.
ccramk

Post by ccramk »

Hi!
Thanks to inform, we will see to it that nothing is happening like thi in future.

Warm Regards,
Ram..

Post by Guest »

Thought I would help by hosting the pix listed above and directly showing them in the post.

Burize

Post by Burize »

The board is not allowing more than image attachment for 1 user in a topic. Anyway I have consolidated that the other user had posted in terms of links. (Thanks to ImageShack).

Caruthers

Post by Caruthers »

hey Gm s u guys gotta do somethin about this man!!! i mean one of my friends charc was hacked by magepower itself u guys said u would do somrthjin about it but all u guys did was disabled her chattin abilities fr some half an hr!!!!!!! and my friend wrote an e mail to the a3 support as requested by lulu but still nothin happened!!! guidelulu told me tht she wolud br banned but still magepower is around spoilin the game!!! pplzzz do somrhin before this game becomes ragnorok!!!yikes help
ps:my friend still didint hear frm the support team after he sent an e mail..its been 2 months now!! :cry:
Maghammer

Post by Maghammer »

Magepower no longer returns as her char, she now appears as another mage : Adeus