About slow ASPD

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Isildur

About slow ASPD

Post by Isildur »

Hello,
I currently was at a frends house, and from there we played A3. We played on my account only. the difference was the attack speed. Usually, whenver i play from my house or sumtimes even from the cafe, the ASPD is as slow as hell compared to wat i saw at his house.
If u wana know, at my house, I hit thrice for every 2 hits the hemmerd takes at me. i.e. The time reqd for me to hit the hemmerd 3 times is the same as the time reqd for the hemmerd 2 hit me twice. Im sure u no that he hits dead slow. I wanted to know it this is a problem concernig lag or is there sumthn wrong wid my system. Just in case, im givin my sys specifics
AMD Athlon XP 2400+
A7N8x-e
1 GB ram
120 GB Sata HDD
About 2 GB+ pagefile
Ill give u more specifics if u want, but temme if the slow aspd is a lag prob. Coz , sumtimes, when it lags at a particular time, my hk fires up and hits the hemmerds as there was no tomorrow. All the other times its a s slow as an ant.
But the weird thing is, any other players in my vicinity also attack with the super high speed.
Please temme wat i shud do. I also saw another post of this by balrog.
But i made a new topic neway, as i could not see the results on his topci.

Cheers
Neo Da One

P.S. My isp is VSNL dialup and BSNL broadband 256k (home plan)
ccramk

Re: About slow ASPD

Post by ccramk »

Hi!

Thank you for informing us about the problem you face in game.We would like to inform you that we have a problem with BSNL connections which we are working on it.We had the same problem with Bharathi which we have sorted out.The problem you face with BSNL also will be sorted out ASAP.

Regards,
Ram.
Isildur

Post by Isildur »

U mean its related 2 lag rite?
Thank god

Thx man - Im looking forward to better aspd. :P
Alador

Post by Alador »

NEo Dude.
Ive been facing this with VSNL since the day I started playing this game

GMS : The remaining two threads in this forum are ALL pertaining tothis.
I talked with VSNL Operatiosn today and they said they're not aware of this GAME 4get about fixing it.

U sure ur ppl are working on this? I got the mail from a3support telling me they're actively on this problem!!! Kinda paradox.

PS : Yesterday I invited GMKarr over to Carode to show him my Slow hit rate. Its gotten much much worse dude. Any slower and I might freeze altogether. Please please dont give me apologies : let me know u guys are on this prob and I'll rest easy!!!
Isildur

Post by Isildur »

Yeah, ive been facing it 2, but i dint no that slow aspd was a problem with me alone until 2 days back when i had gone 2 my freinds house.
I sure hope that you people will fix it up

Cheers
Neo Da One