Cannot see the character!! BUG!!

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Alador

Cannot see the character!! BUG!!

Post by Alador »

I'd posted this b4 guys.
Reposting it for everyones sake. The game does NOT have building transparency features implemented. This means that if a building/architecture/terrain blocks the line of sight between the camera and the character, the blocking piece remains OPAQUE.

GMs. Please !! Even Zelda : A link to the past had foreseen this and had transparency built in. To explain this : When a character walks into the RAVAK castle in Vermeden, if he goes Underneath any bannister or u scoll around the character till the castle wall comes in between the character and you...u CANNOT SEE THE CHARACTER!!!

Dudes....the walls/bannisters/mountains should ALL become transparent.!
There should ALWAYS be a line-of-sight between the char and the player!!

Hope this gets fixed.

Alador
Lvl 33 Knight!!
ccramk

Post by ccramk »

Hi
We understand that it is a serious issue regarding gameplay.
At the same time please understand that the game is not developed by us. We have notified the issue to the developers. It may be changed but it will be a long time.
Alador

Post by Alador »

ok cram. I hear ya.

Its just bizzarre how development could leave out such a big hole ?
Hope this does NOT take a long time dude!! Its very frustrating to get killed when you CANT see whats killing you OR what you're trying to hit :(

~ Bring home the MOOLAH!

Post by Guest »

Balrog,

It gets worst in maps like Rang 4 and Selvarb 1. Especially in S1...its crazy.

But, I have found a way around it......
I use the arrow keys to navigate Camera angle while moving or running. Like you play any FPS game.

And while hunting...I use arrow keys again to navigate camera angle and as hunting requires luring and and massing for me... I lure enough mobs and stop at the best camera angle, after which I switch back to the number keys for potting.

Tricky..but once u get used to it...it works fine.

But yea! would luv Transperancy.

Post by Guest »

Balrog,

It gets worst in maps like Rang 4 and Selvarb 1. Especially in S1...its crazy.

But, I have found a way around it......
I use the arrow keys to navigate Camera angle while moving or running. Like you play any FPS game.

And while hunting...I use arrow keys again to navigate camera angle and as hunting requires luring and and massing for me... I lure enough mobs and stop at the best camera angle, after which I switch back to the number keys for potting.

Tricky..but once u get used to it...it works fine.

But yea! would luv Transperancy.