GM its abt our game

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Gojeta
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Temoz

GM its abt our game

Post by Gojeta »

Hello sir,

it’s very owefulll to talking you abt it but ppl are trying play game but no one are able to told him ab t it no budy once we have someone teach them or guide them what it is and what is the passion in this but its feels only when we have something thing in our hand,
Once ppl are plays Ragnrok. I know very well don’t know what years are took exactly but I know it well when that time A3india MMORPG released ppl are are dying to play and dying to know abt this game and after that ppl are seriously off The Ragnarok n came in to this game many ppl I know who did this things and that time around 25 to 30 ppl are coming in our café n playing this game they forgot it abt CS,NFS underground,fifa and Ragnarok as well, is craziest time we have in our café but after some time café are going to close coz ppl are getting less many of them for surfing many of them are gaming but most only from A3india and its not m saying its saying Café owner itself,
once when server are going well that time I know once they made a event in warli in some mall don’t know exactly name of it but its happs. Hope u know it ppl are come to gather stay to gather live together play together with GMS owns char. It’s very fun that time,
I understand ppl aren’t getting time play this game but some are make time to play to play this game coz they know what passion in this game some are forgot abt it but some aren’t like me n my many friends
Other want to excitement in this game can you do anything anything what you suitable for everyone I m saying together we are always make fun without any excuses, im trying to say want to see much many ppl are are cm in this arena have to see them just like me others are too participate with thr own intention and intention are main for me for this game,
Stay to gather live together play together
Only intension all behalf all this things,
Don’t get me wrong GMS m just trying to regenerate all of us all of you all of me.
Make something magical for everyone who did almost everything for this game itself.
And most importantly for you too boss.

If I’m say anything wrong I m so sorry.

Thank you GM. Please thing abt it and discus with us if anything coming to in Ur mind.
Shivgamini
Class: Mage

Re: GM its abt our game

Post by Shivgamini »

+1
Athenaaaa

Post by Athenaaaa »

He has written his heart out but sadly GM ko Jh*nt barabar bhi fark nahi padega
Wonderkiss

Post by Wonderkiss »

:roll:
Last edited by Wonderkiss on Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gojeta

Post by Gojeta »

Athenaaaa wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:33 pm He has written his heart out but sadly GM ko Jh*nt barabar bhi fark nahi padega
But gm should atlist read this n give sm reply wht they have basic plan for future!
Termenaterrr

Post by Termenaterrr »

+1 any future
Showstopperr

Post by Showstopperr »

i really really miss A3
Falconer
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Falconer »

Keep posting :shock:
Termenaterrr

Post by Termenaterrr »

Forum hai 23 june ka aur exact 2 mahine ho gaye ...Seriously GMs ko koi fark nahi pd rha ...
Hrtless
Class: Archer

Post by Hrtless »

is thr ny GM?
Malik hai .. nt GM.
5min rc me kabhi kabhi online .. hone ke bad.. kisi ke sath bat karna bhi muskil hai server ka halat puch nahi sakte.. kyuki id band ho jane ka darr hai..
a3inda aisa hoga.. kabhi socha?
Malik ko ek bat bolna hai.. kuch bhi ho jaye.. fir bhi a3inda ko dil se bhul jana.. ye bhi DREAM hai..
I Love A3INDIA.
bye!