Hawkeye - bug exposed !

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Krail
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Re: Hawkeye - bug exposed !

Post by Krail »

Anaell wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:45 pm Now that you have brought this issue in public forum, allow me to suggest you that all of the A3 players gonna support you (without bugger gangs) for the allegations that have been put up for the Game masters. This is not the first time some one exposed them.

I believe Game master Storm will take action.

All I want to suggest that we got only 2 options either play with them and kill them like we use to do daily (Noobeye ,toffee & his team) or it's a best time to QUIT !

Funny fact is that after using bug weapon he die daily like a noob. Still he show us attitude like he is the God (Bhai "NOOBEYE" you are nothing with out bug.)

Last but not the list ... This shayri for you brother ...
ZINDAGI JHANDWA
FIRBHI GHAMANDWA
Driver tera desperation ajeeb hai re, kitno ko likh ke bhejega ? Please support me on forum karke. Ek kaam kar Boycott Ver 3.0 Start kar aur Bijay ka server join karle. :D
Carryminati
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Temoz

Post by Carryminati »

Driver tera desperation ajeeb hai re, kitno ko likh ke bhejega ? Please support me on forum karke. Ek kaam kar Boycott Ver 3.0 Start kar aur Bijay ka server join karle. :D
[/quote]

Kaise hai app log,
Bahut chull machi padi hai.
Apne mailk ki G bachane me..
To aao Shuru kare bina kisi bakchodi ke…..[ Bohat saari Bakchodi ke :P ]
@Krail
Kitna salary deraha hai malik…..ya bug stuufs ke liye hi chat rahe ho…
Bas abhi ke liye itna hi.
Mohit……Nikal tera lambawala lvl 20 ka…kisi ke G me ghusana hai.
Supersmith
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Supersmith »

Bugs are normal new to them...!

We just want fair fight and fair war... where will you go using those bugs during war...!

After submitting these proofs Gamemaster should investigate into char name Hawkeye and possibly permanent ban if found guilty.

Guides have to take any action if these much voices are raise against one person...! There has to be something...!

These classless cowards dies like daily frag even using bugs, get a life bro !!!!
Sweetaish

Post by Sweetaish »

Krail wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:01 pm
Sweetaish wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:38 pm
Krail wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:13 pm BTW in one of your video you were hitting 940 (since it is a crossbow there is a difference in minimum and maximum damage) on KW Larcs with sunitz, so crit is 2.5×940=2350 + 500 (Hustler of archer Mercenary) = 2850. Now an archer HP Bar with RB6 is 5194 on Hybrid stats so your death is logically correct, if its not then you might be bugged with more HP bar. If 2 crits connect back to back no one will survive until you use potter with 0ms. Now please ask your clowns to support your logic as I am done with the post.
Bhai tu itna janta ha fir bhi tuje thoda sa bhi ghamand nahi hai.tu itna jyada bol diya ki khud ki baton main to khud fas chuka.Bhai teri to gajab bejjati ho gaya. :lol: :D
aap tu kya reply dega ki wo main nahi hu mere jaisa koi aur hai. :P :lol: :P :lol:
Hawkeye ko kuchh bolne ka nahin hai kyuki wo handicapped hai.Bina bugg ka wo koi character khel nahi sakta.Tu lvl 13 ya lvl 25 jo use karta ha fhir bhe tu marta ha or aage bhi tujhe marunga, aap to kuchh shram karo. Nahi to chullu bhar pani me doob ke mar jao.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sun haste haste snacks kha ke so jaa. Wanna come 1-1 Arena?
:evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by Sweetaish on Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Krail

Post by Krail »

Sweetaish wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:36 pm
Krail wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:01 pm
Sweetaish wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:38 pm

Bhai tu itna janta ha fir bhi tuje thoda sa bhi ghamand nahi hai.tu itna jyada bol diya ki khud ki baton main to khud fas chuka.Bhai teri to gajab bejjati ho gaya. :lol: :D
aap tu kya reply dega ki wo main nahi hu mere jaisa koi aur hai. :P :lol: :P :lol:
Hawkeye ko kuchh bolne ka nahin hai kyuki wo handicapped hai.Bina bugg ka wo koi character khel nahi sakta.Tu lvl 13 ya lvl 25 jo use karta ha fhir bhe tu marta ha or aage bhi tujhe marunga, aap to kuchh shram karo. Nahi to chullu bhar pani me doob ke mar jao.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sun haste haste snacks kha ke so jaa. Wanna come 1-1 Arena?
Nutties is my friends snack ...Bhagam bhag is my fav movie... :x :x :x
Ab to tu gaya beta. Samosa das aur uski mkc
Sycther

Post by Sycther »

@above
Funny thing is I actually genuinely do not have a problem with Hawkeye. I told my friends from day 1 that this guy will not play without some kind of unfair advantage, so discount it n move on. You can see we kill Hawkeye almost on a daily basis, so I was actually pretty much enjoying it.
But these people said there is no point in entertaining them, proving you ppl that we can still pk, despite him using bugs. So they took videos as proof and posted it. I am used to playing against his bugs, for them it’s new ☺️. Still if the proofs help GM to find something irregular, will be great for the server and everyone. We are really enjoying the game now 🇮🇳 <3.

So please keep me out of every issue.

Lastly, what’s this nonsense about any other server. I love and play only 1 server i.e. A3 India. For a small change coz I never tried an episode 5 server, so tried a different server (which turned out shit), but even in that server I heard you played on sm Hitech hk, using bugs there also 🙏🏼. Man you are some funny character. For me, there is only 1 server - A3 India Forever !

See you guys in-game. Ta-Ta !
Krail

Post by Krail »

Sycther wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:59 pm @above
Funny thing is I actually genuinely do not have a problem with Hawkeye. I told my friends from day 1 that this guy will not play without some kind of unfair advantage, so discount it n move on. You can see we kill Hawkeye almost on a daily basis, so I was actually pretty much enjoying it.
But these people said there is no point in entertaining them, proving you ppl that we can still pk, despite him using bugs. So they took videos as proof and posted it. I am used to playing against his bugs, for them it’s new ☺️. Still if the proofs help GM to find something irregular, will be great for the server and everyone. We are really enjoying the game now 🇮🇳 <3.

So please keep me out of every issue.

Lastly, what’s this nonsense about any other server. I love and play only 1 server i.e. A3 India. For a small change coz I never tried an episode 5 server, so tried a different server (which turned out shit), but even in that server I heard you played on sm Hitech hk, using bugs there also 🙏🏼. Man you are some funny character. For me, there is only 1 server - A3 India Forever !

See you guys in-game. Ta-Ta !
Funny thing is driver showed up as driver in the topic. Ab tak other accounts ho gaye ab atleast sharam to ayi is choo ko. Chal isbaat pe samosa chai ho jaye gulabo me saat.
Mzuho
Class: Mage

Post by Mzuho »

bhai log dekho, krail y u change the topic always bro, sabko ek hi baat pe aitraaz hai ki wo unfair kyu khelta hai jab ki hum log fair khelte hai ? why does he have to be a superman everytime ? jab dekho tab hawkeye gets an easy kill, what does it mean whereas people try to get kill with Milarcs KW and what not just to get a kill, and after watching video on 2x speed. even a kid will say this is an unusual stuff :) we are adults so people can figure this out buddy. just need fair game nothing else and nothing personal with any1. aaram se khelo na isse zyada fun koi aur game nahi deta a3india ke alava that doesnt mean u have to get bugged to get famous or whatever you call it, and on behalf of all the people in server not just my team, i wish that people should play fairly and i also hope gms are gona look into this matter and play the video on 2x , check 1 single SHOT coming right from hawkeye's sunitz on poisionarrow blasting 90% of the HP bar. Thats just insane, it would be unplayable unless there is an RB system just like it is in a3mania :) and lastly I request storm to look into the matter. thanks.

With love.
Ishan Sorathiya.
Last edited by Mzuho on Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krail

Post by Krail »

Mzuho wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:56 pm bhai log dekho, krail y u change the topic always bro, sabko ek hi baat pe aitraaz hai ki wo unfair kyu khelta hai jab ki hum log fair khelte hai ? why does he have to be a superman everytime ? jab dekho tab hawkeye ko kill milta what does it mean? and after watching video on 2x speed. even a kid will say this is unusual stuff :) we are adults so people can figure this out buddy. just need fair game nothing else and nothing personal with any1.

with love.
ishan
Dekh bhai ek hi baat hai tu choo tha choo hai aur choo rahega. So I don't mind whatever you blabber.
Mzuho
Class: Mage

Post by Mzuho »

Krail wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:01 pm
Mzuho wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:56 pm bhai log dekho, krail y u change the topic always bro, sabko ek hi baat pe aitraaz hai ki wo unfair kyu khelta hai jab ki hum log fair khelte hai ? why does he have to be a superman everytime ? jab dekho tab hawkeye ko kill milta what does it mean? and after watching video on 2x speed. even a kid will say this is unusual stuff :) we are adults so people can figure this out buddy. just need fair game nothing else and nothing personal with any1.

with love.
ishan
Dekh bhai ek hi baat hai tu choo tha choo hai aur choo rahega. So I don't mind whatever you blabber.
i really cant understand what choo and shoo means, it just shows how literate and mannered you are. thanks