temoz ka pent khul gaye - autopotter chi salaa !

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Jhakaass
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Re: temoz ka pent khul gaye - autopotter chi salaa !

Post by Jhakaass »

Gdmang wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:05 pm Cough**... Cough**...

Now wtf is this. Gms pls ban Sizzzler
when the server was last updated.. gamemasters said that all the players gaining unfair advantage will be banned by the new update.. but players are still using the 3rd party software and not getting banned.. so either the gamemaster are not capable of running the server.. or the gamemaster is himself involve into this..

secondly.. no soul has been dropped and corax and gdmang made 9.5 weapons out of soul.. the question remains the same where do they got soul?

thirdly.. if this shit is gona continue.. than its high time for us to stop playing..
Ishkrish
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Ishkrish »

Shame on you Gdmang.. You posted Sizzzler edited pic just to misuse his reputation and save yourself..You cheated, have the courage to accept it and surrender to GM.All proof clearly show your char online in a3 server ip address and online.
But friends this has become a pattern now. First temoz gets new uniques. Sometime from exchange of mania stuff and sometime lookingmage get 2 souls in 1 week. Then 5-6 temoz aura char deleted and GM return it back without any penalty. And now Proof of temoz char using potter still GM not taking any action.
GM this is correct time to act and prove you are right person.
Darkwillow

Post by Darkwillow »

ROFL so many Haters are working so hardly to make an char to get banned when Gdmang posted one ss of sizzzler u guys telling that it's Photoshop edit n how should we believe that it's an real

One more thing some name called xyz says that It's against ROC n first u read full ROC rules running an any 3rd party software on A3 client leads to permanently ban so I suggest GM's could take seriously some decession to this Aukat less Sweetaish ( Gulab Jamun , model )

Its not about an Temoz or Quantao GM's waiting for Ur reply

Regards
With
A3 Player
Wildboar
Class: Warrior

Post by Wildboar »

LOL

Before commenting on this post I have to say I do not play a3 India regular at the present. I login less often when my friends need enchanter service or trying TOD.
I left the game when those two stupid losers Manoj & ghosh spoiled the server because they wanted bugged chars and please do not have any doubt they really had bugged chars. I guess they are back now that's why these stuffs are happening. Few weeks ago people were shouting about Evilraider getting 770 damage on stigma from a5 mage.. They have a loser's mentality.

GM selling souls for RC is a different thing. I am not against it because they have a server to run and there is not too much crowd in the server now, they need money. Last week I was online at night and Eventgm came and was shouting like a mad dog, 'Its my fuucking server, i will kill whichever boss i want n blah blah..' Days when GM start talking like this, it becomes awful.

Again these people have started using auto potter software. Its not the question of ban. Atleast GM should acknowledge that Gdmang was online and using potter. The server IP address and login time proves it. If Arrowers has been banned for the same reason then Gdmang should also be banned. You cannot discriminate which chars to ban if they commit the same mistake. Using auto potter and getting caught is a different level.

Regards,
Nikhil
Gdmang

Post by Gdmang »

Wildboar wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:38 pm LOL

Before commenting on this post I have to say I do not play a3 India regular at the present. I login less often when my friends need enchanter service or trying TOD.
I left the game when those two stupid losers Manoj & ghosh spoiled the server because they wanted bugged chars and please do not have any doubt they really had bugged chars. I guess they are back now that's why these stuffs are happening. Few weeks ago people were shouting about Evilraider getting 770 damage on stigma from a5 mage.. They have a loser's mentality.

GM selling souls for RC is a different thing. I am not against it because they have a server to run and there is not too much crowd in the server now, they need money. Last week I was online at night and Eventgm came and was shouting like a mad dog, 'Its my fuucking server, i will kill whichever boss i want n blah blah..' Days when GM start talking like this, it becomes awful.

Again these people have started using auto potter software. Its not the question of ban. Atleast GM should acknowledge that Gdmang was online and using potter. The server IP address and login time proves it. If Arrowers has been banned for the same reason then Gdmang should also be banned. You cannot discriminate which chars to ban if they commit the same mistake. Using auto potter and getting caught is a different level.

Regards,
Nikhil
I know I am famous but just to make me more famous, Driver CA Abhilash you don't need to post shit* from different account IDs. Wildboar is your character and you need not name some Nikhil just to add more spice in this Shitty* post. I wonder how people can stoop down to such extent as if they are clean in their acts and innocence is their daily facial scrub. I am not so good in editing which I agree but just wanted all those retards with missing *greymatter* to just use their commonsense (ofc which these people have lost it during their birth) and look in to this pic:
The attachment A3 autopotter.jpg is no longer available
Gdmang's HP Bar is 5143 , why did you edit that motherƒckers?
A3 autopotter.jpg
PS: I don't give a shit to this post, but I am happy that driver is so shit* scared that he requests in his ally chat to other players to reply to this shitty* post.
Gdmang

Post by Gdmang »

Gdmang's HP bar. Try to edit it better next time.
2018year 8month 25date 18hour 2minute 16second.jpg
Lookingmage
Class: Mage

Post by Lookingmage »

Hey everyone :)

I think so much has been said on this post. I preferred to be quiet but I think this negative propaganda needs to stop.

So many things have been said here which do not have any basis at all. And I wonder, people who aren't even active in game, are active on forums, that's pretty strange to me. People are posting from multiple IDs and putting a different identity in signature. Being a software developer, I know it wouldn't be hard for the GMs to determine the exact IP address and real character name.

It is good to point out some real issues with some strong evidence. In the digital era that we live in, I don't think a photograph is enough to give a judgment. There's no harm in accusing someone for the wrong doings he has done, but I don't see that case here. I am wondering why would a player share his own character name written on the screenshot which looks very strange to me and has autobot written on top of it, so called "Auto potter".

Some words of philosophy:
Whenever a person out performs another person, the loser reacts in 2 ways:
  • First, he realizes that he lacks something and works hard on that.
  • Second, he doesn't realize his incapability and inabilities and rather tries to accuse the other person of some wrong that was never done, just to frame him and hide his own inabilities.
I can clearly see here what the case here is.

I have been going through forums on a regular basis from several months. It's not hard to determine who is posting from which account. Sometimes a person writes English language with so many grammatical errors and typos, and in the other post, same guy writes perfect English. It's weird, absurd, utter rubbish and nonsense. It seems as if you guys aren't interested in playing the game but rather want it to shut.

A3 India has been running for over a decade. Other A3 Servers and their players look up to A3 India. Let's stop this negative propaganda and play the game as we all had in the past.

An aura5 character is made with heart and soul in A3 India. You guys have no clue how a person feels when he loses a character. An A3 India character is all about our teenage, growing up and a lot many memories attached to it. Please don't try to frame someone with such false screenshots.

Thanks
Sizzzler

Post by Sizzzler »

I did not even read the message of Gdmang n looking.. I read the first line and replying..
Wildboar is not my fcking char. I am not a scum like to use a different name like saahil bansal or shit !

Anything which is a issue for you people have to be from me eh? I can even request on your behalf to GMs.. Please dont ban them. Who will abuse me daily if you ban them 😇.

PS - Grow up, stop being so childish.

Ciao
CA Abhilash Mohata <3 Zed.
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Post by Gmstorm »

We don't ban characters on the basis of screenshots for these kind of issues. The game servers are equipped with a hack detection system which detects and issues automatic account bans. The system will monitor for unusual patterns in the game and detect hacks based on a set criteria and some external parameters like connection quality, packet loss and latency. Any action either voluntary or involuntary is classified as a hack if it gives you an unfair advantage over others. We have improved the system to issue more strict bans in the recent server update. This is the reason why there were more than 15 accounts automatically banned due to detection by the system for various reasons and not through some reported screenshots.

We have also implemented a rate limited algorithm for potting which will restrict unusually high amount of potting requests which are generally a result of using a Third party software or a gaming mouse with macro keys. I am sure many players are already aware of this change which was not publicly posted in the changelog because it was an internal confidential update to the core game systems. So these kind of potting software are actually useless since you can't excessively pot over a certain threshold which keeps changing.

Please don't disregard forum etiquette. It's important for players to emphasize on posting manners in a public forum like this where everyone can read everyone else's posts. Please keep it civil and organized.
[GM]Storm
Spyda
Class: Warrior

Post by Spyda »

@ Looking and GD do u deny the fact that 1 a5 character has been banned from temoz for same reason ...

I do not want to take the name of character.. We all know how tuff it is to make a a5 character does it mean u can login sm1 else char do shitty things get it banned and getaway with it .

If the SS provided is fake Gd doesn't need to explain his innocence ..
" Chaos is a Ladder "