GMS MUST UPDATE SOMEWERE ABOUT SERVER DOWN

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Paladdine
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Temoz

GMS MUST UPDATE SOMEWERE ABOUT SERVER DOWN

Post by Paladdine »

DEAREST GMS,

i think it comes down to common courtesy and regard for the players feelings that there should be some place were GMS should announce about the server down mainly

1) starting from date and time of server down( if not planned den still the time wen it went down)
2) duration or estimated time to start up

3) cause or purpose of server down as accurately as possible

if the GMS can announce these 3 info about the downtime? i think i can speak on behalf of all the players that we will be a happier community.

i also would explain why i think it should be done is because, if we are told about these information it establishes a trust between u and us.

also it is a total needless thing to keep checking not to mention the disappointment and annoyance involved.

may be also add a server up/down status system like there used to be in mania. that would be great too.

this is continuation of the official server 1x but does not mean we need to carry on the stupid poor communication that the sify GM built between them and us.

i have read the posts by new GMS and realize how different u guys are from your predecessors and proper updates about server down will work to prove this point to many many players.

[bottom-line, if we know from wen it is down for wat reason and how long its gona b down, den we can plan many things in our day more smoothly.]

Regards

Arjun
IGN: PALADDINE
IGC: HK MACE(G10)
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Re: GMS MUST UPDATE SOMEWERE ABOUT SERVER DOWN

Post by Gmstorm »

We have scheduled weekly maintenance every friday. We have already made announcements in the Website and the game too.
[GM]Storm