SIR ITS MORE THEN A YEAR NOW

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Cruzi
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Re: SIR ITS MORE THEN A YEAR NOW

Post by Cruzi »

sir it seems Tandav realise his mistakes and he is regreting it also so i think he deserves a 2nd chance its my humbel rest to you if u relese his char ..
Loverkid
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Loverkid »

gamemaster this guy seems really despret about his char and he is regreting and apologizing for his mistake so i also think he deseves a second chance . so i think he deserves 2nd chance
Dellmage
Class: Mage

Post by Dellmage »

sir recently tandav has hacked ma char Thezeus and deleted it so plz dont release it
Mahakaali

Post by Mahakaali »

Dellmage wrote:sir recently tandav has hacked ma char Thezeus and deleted it so plz dont release it

Dude its necessary that each and every hack and scamm happens in the server it can be done by me ( TANDAV ) only ???
You really think i am the 1 who only scamms or hack every time when it happens ???
Mahakaali

Post by Mahakaali »

I QUIT SCAMMING MEANS I QUIT IT !!!! BELEVING OR NOT ITS UR PROBLEM DELLMAGE AKA THEZEUS.

I THINK IT BECOMES A TREND NOW ... SOME 1 SCAMM SOME 1 AND THE 1 WHO SCAMMED TELL THE OTHER 1 THAT M TANDAV AND THE 1 WHO GET SCAMM ALSO BELIVE IT WITHOUT THINKING A MOMENT OR WITHOUT INVESTIGATING ABOUT IT .. AND THE SAD PART IS THEY BELIVE THAT TANDAV HAD SCAMMED HIM WHILE I ( TANDAV ) ACTUALLY WAS SLEEPING !!! GR8 !!!
Mahakaali

Post by Mahakaali »

and in ur post below u said that ur char named Dybbuk also get hacked 1st decide who you are and ur which char got hacked and for your kind info i never did HACKING .. whatever i did by MISTAKE with the other guyz that calld called Scamming and i regret it very badly .. so plz live and let live ... JUST WANNA PLAY WITH MY TANDAV NO MORE ISSUE ...
Mahakaali

Post by Mahakaali »

:cry: sir plz rep me !!! W8ING 4 REP SINCE SO LONG !!!
Moonridder
Town: Quanato

Post by Moonridder »

County wrote:GMs you can help this Guy as he is accepting that it was a mistake he wouldnt repeat it. You can give him a chance by releasing his char. This guy is a nice guy as far as i know :) So please release that char
He is not at all a good guy... He made me friend n back stabbed me for 1 billion Woonz.
And he don't regret it.
He deserves this Punishment.
I still need my 1 Billion Woonz "Tandav"...
Thank you GM..
MoonRidder

Mahakaali

Post by Mahakaali »

Moonrider dude !!! m sorry for whatever i did in past with everyone . i cant erase the past mistakes , just i can do it a apology and a prommice to my self and to others that i will not repert my mistakes . thats all i can say !!!
Mahakaali

Post by Mahakaali »

Gm sir plz have a look at tickit #606283