chk and reply asap or quitiing game

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Archeerrrrrr
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Re: chk and reply asap or quitiing game

Post by Archeerrrrrr »

Gmstorm wrote:Please note that we don't provide game support through the forum. Wait for a reply on your Email Address.
i have mailed u month ago stil not even single reply
Archeerrrrrr

Post by Archeerrrrrr »

Archeerrrrrr wrote:
Gmstorm wrote:Please note that we don't provide game support through the forum. Wait for a reply on your Email Address.
i have mailed u month ago stil not even single reply
when will i get reply from mail or status
Ktm

Post by Ktm »

bharat whr the *censored* r u please gimme ur no.. or call me on 08087860086.. its urgnt.. call me will call u back.. its urgent..
Archeerrrrrr

Post by Archeerrrrrr »

gm strom or other GameMaster, still how many mths or years u need to solve this issue, please give a reply to this chking all the post which i have in this post, ticket id is also in this go through this post and resolve it or mention how many months i have to w8 to get it solved..
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Post by Gmstorm »

There are too many Ticket IDs all over this Topic. Can you please mention the active Ticket ID so that I could check with the status of your support request and get back to you with more details?
[GM]Storm
Archeerrrrrr

Post by Archeerrrrrr »

Gmstorm wrote:There are too many Ticket IDs all over this Topic. Can you please mention the active Ticket ID so that I could check with the status of your support request and get back to you with more details?
Ticket [#742617]
i wish this issue wil be solved... as u guy only know how many mths it have passed away... Hoping +ve reply for the time i have spent in posting over here... that gm r stil here to help players
Regards,
Archeerrrrrr
Bladerxrz

Post by Bladerxrz »

Gmstorm wrote:There are too many Ticket IDs all over this Topic. Can you please mention the active Ticket ID so that I could check with the status of your support request and get back to you with more details?
saw these post help this guy gm in his issue as he is post this in nov 18
he is stil w8ing for the problem to be solved as i know this guy he is good and well supportive
in game for other also..
I wish u guess Help in solving his issue :)
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

I have just checked #742617 and it appears that the Ticket is invalid.

It looks like for some reason your ticket hasn't been registered on the Support or maybe your tickets have been deleted for excessive spamming.

Can you please resend a single mail to the support and gimme the Ticket ID so that I could personally have the issue resolved at the earliest?
[GM]Storm
Archeerrrrrr

Post by Archeerrrrrr »

Gmstorm wrote:I have just checked #742617 and it appears that the Ticket is invalid.

It looks like for some reason your ticket hasn't been registered on the Support or maybe your tickets have been deleted for excessive spamming.

Can you please resend a single mail to the support and gimme the Ticket ID so that I could personally have the issue resolved at the earliest?
i dont what service is this ... did not expect this from new support team also...
plz chk this read this ..wen the log wwas updated and todays date.. stilll no resolution nor a mail
Soliboos
Class: Warrior

Post by Soliboos »

are you dumb archerrrrrr? cnt u do wt gms want...nub ppl in game