problem with the events organised.

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Kinggomzy
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

problem with the events organised.

Post by Kinggomzy »

Sir,
This is my second time when i am making a psot here.I am not so good in myself about expressing my problems.But the problem which is always In my Mind is "I dnt know about other platers"...Bu some players like me work in office and can be online after 7 pm to 8 pm only and can play only 2 hours as cyberycafe gets closedby 10 pm.So all the events organised by ur team are really impressive and very innovative.....But we cant enjoy the event as every event are performed in day time.I have many examples: Tower of desire,Nevia canon,rain of gits,Or 10x exp or anything other event .My question is "Is there nothing in game which is left for us".There is an event i heared about rare drops event.But sir dnt you it is just a type of partiality.I can understand that you are not making partiality but sir think it if out of 100 people you are giving some goddies to 30 people ..it is obivious for rest 70 people to think about partaility as being human nature.
I made post before but i got reply by Gmstorm that exp event is performed at night also.But sir it is just false.As guides get disconnected at 10 pm at night after that there is no exp change till next day guide is online.sir why events are not given on sunday.Sunday is the only day when all office works ,schools,colleges are not running and they day only there is no event given.There is no use to keep guides in game..Because they talk very rudely if players want to explain there problems in details and simply ask playes to mail a3 support team.SO please tell me sir what is the use of guides in game ,if they dnt have any power and cant help players problem issue.
I came to know that inorder to play this game kids are bunking there schools and colleges ,stealing money and doing various types of mal-practices to get there in game character developed.It is very well-known by you all that real cash dealing is not allowed in this game But sir i will say real-cash dealing is somewhere provoked by you all only.Just look at the numbers of players in server.And cheack the drops rate of good drops in game.If some players are always lucky to get goodies drops why not other player.Did other player did any type of crime that they are never lucky to get good drop but some people cant mention character name are so rich in game that they dnt need anything more still that same players only get good drops.So it is obivious that the player who dnt have anything by which that character survive in game ,he had to invest real-cash to get that.
Like this many questions are in my Mind and many suggestions also to improve it .I know your a3 team is far beyond thinkers but still i guess 1 foolish people also sometimes can suggest better solution which intelligent can't>>Like me :wink:
Whatever comming to main point>>>Is there never can anything special is done for the players like me who work in office full day and still want to enjoy the game.We are playing from 3 years and we know the pain how we levelled up our character by questin in different maps.but now a days a people start a new charater and in a week make the character 130+ in no time for which it tooked us 1 years almost.Whatever sir there are many things will i will try to explain in my other post but i hope your team will think on my this post...Good bye ...take care....
Thanking you.
Kinggomzy ( On Fire>>Not in game but By MInd)