About Exp Booster Event

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Kinggomzy
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

About Exp Booster Event

Post by Kinggomzy »

Sir,
This is my second post in this forum.In my 1st post i complained you about That How Some players Like me unable to ENjoy this event at all.As it is performed always Day time.And we Use to work in office and Online after 7 pm Only.You replied that we can enjoy event after 7 pm to 6 am also .But sir after my post from 26th december to 29th december i waited full night to get extra Exp But it was same all nights after 7 pm .i.e. 10% exp only.So sir Low level player then Me getting good lvl up as i came to know in day time 10x exp is kept got 2 to 3 hours and we just could not utilise it as we are in office.
So, sir its a kind request to PLease Look after the players who plays after 7 pm in evening .Hope sir I m Able to express my views clearly and you may get understand what i mean.
Thank you
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Gmstorm »

As I've mentioned already "The change in EXP ratio is random , you can still except to get 2X to 10X Exp Ratio even after 7PM to 6AM. There will be a regular 2X to 10X Exp ratio since more number of players play during day time."
You might have missed the 5X exp event which was from 25th December 08 11 a.m to 26th December 08 11 a.m.
[GM]Storm